I need every prayer you can recruit >> Update 5

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
Songbird
captain of 1,000

Re: I need every prayer you can recruit >> Update 4

Post by Songbird »

I guess this story is not going to end right away.

Ben went to the eye doctor on Thursday. Apparently, he was seeing double, something he neglected to tell me. Anyway, he was so alarmed he called an expert and got him in to see him the next morning. He too, was very concerned. Ben had had a pineal cyst, (found on the pineal gland in the brain), found 3 years ago, but never followed up on it. They don't know that the cyst is or isn't the cause of his troubles, both the vision troubles and the emotional ones. Anyway, they are trying to get him in to have an MRI and evaluated to see if he needs surgery to remove it.
The good news is that Ben is taking the lessons and my husband (non-member) is sitting in on them.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I need every prayer you can recruit >> Update 5

Post by gkearney »

In fact that is good news. If his troubles are physical they give the doctors a path for treatment.

Deborah000
captain of 100

Post by Deborah000 »

Songbird, you and Ben are in my prayers. I pray that all goes well for Ben and your family.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

You and Ben and your family will continue being in my prayers.

Believer

Rand
captain of 1,000

Re: I need every prayer you can recruit >> Update 4

Post by Rand »

Songbird wrote:I guess this story is not going to end right away.

Ben went to the eye doctor on Thursday. Apparently, he was seeing double, something he neglected to tell me. Anyway, he was so alarmed he called an expert and got him in to see him the next morning. He too, was very concerned. Ben had had a pineal cyst, (found on the pineal gland in the brain), found 3 years ago, but never followed up on it. They don't know that the cyst is or isn't the cause of his troubles, both the vision troubles and the emotional ones. Anyway, they are trying to get him in to have an MRI and evaluated to see if he needs surgery to remove it.
The good news is that Ben is taking the lessons and my husband (non-member) is sitting in on them.
God bless Songbird. This seems to be good news. If all of this brings them to the fulness of the Gospel, I suspect that to you, it would all have been worth it. Blessings.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I hope it turns out to be the solution. That would be wonderful!