Ron Paul runs - Ron Paul Wins!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ron Paul runs - Ron Paul Wins!

Post by LoveIsTruth »

G. Edward Griffin - The Collectivist Conspiracy

Modern Politics, Ron Paul, And Liberty

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I hope people take G. Edward Griffin's presentation seriously.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Romney FAKE sign wave rally in a CHURCH! (video)

Ron Paul gets GENUINE SUPPORT!

Compare:

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Just Voted for Ron in the AZ Republican Primary. He may not be perfect, but he by far is the best support of righteous principles and the constitution.

-- Geoff

liberty_belle
captain of 100

Post by liberty_belle »

LateOutOfBed wrote:Just Voted for Ron in the AZ Republican Primary. He may not be perfect, but he by far is the best support of righteous principles and the constitution.

-- Geoff
I also voted this morning...I disagree, Ron Paul is the perfect candidate! **== **== **== **==

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

LateOutOfBed wrote:Just Voted for Ron in the AZ Republican Primary. He may not be perfect, but he by far is the best support of righteous principles and the constitution.

-- Geoff
Thank you! God bless you!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

liberty_belle wrote:

-- Geoff
I also voted this morning...I disagree, Ron Paul is the perfect candidate! **== **== **== **==
Thank you ! **== **== **== :ymapplause:

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

lundbaek wrote:I hope people take G. Edward Griffin's presentation seriously.
How can anyone take a liar and thief seriously?? What people should be taking seriously are those Griffin stole his "hard" research from. He piggyback on the shoulders of giants not having done any of the work himself yet took all the credit for years of hard work. Than he twists their work and history to fit into his paradigm. E Edward Griffin is not to be trusted. A dis-information informant. He has adopted Satan ways to deceive. You know take a little truth and run with it making many others think he is actually against the very people we are fighting yet sleeps in the same bed as our enemies. How anyone can take Griffin serious or his twisted history is beyond me.

If Griffin Followers (gold, free market, Austrian school of economics) have no problem trusting a man who is known for plagiarizing, well than by all means keep pushing him. But anyone who actually reads the works of those he stole from ( Carroll Quigley and Eustace Mullins ) will see with discerning eyes that the guy is a fraud. Not only did he steal the hard work of these men he gives them no credit whatsoever. What an honest approach to make millions. Griffin is a parasite on humanity, while deceiving even the very elect. Anytime I watch or hear Griffin I see right through his thin skin. He is like a fish.... No backbone with a tiny brain.

liberty_belle
captain of 100

Post by liberty_belle »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:
How can anyone take a liar and thief seriously?? What people should be taking seriously are those Griffin stole his "hard" research from. He piggyback on the shoulders of giants not having done any of the work himself yet took all the credit for years of hard work. Than he twists their work and history to fit into his paradigm. E Edward Griffin is not to be trusted. A dis-information informant. He has adopted Satan ways to deceive. You know take a little truth and run with it making many others think he is actually against the very people we are fighting yet sleeps in the same bed as our enemies. How anyone can take Griffin serious or his twisted history is beyond me.

If Griffin Followers (gold, free market, Austrian school of economics) have no problem trusting a man who is known for plagiarizing, well than by all means keep pushing him. But anyone who actually reads the works of those he stole from ( Carroll Quigley and Eustace Mullins ) will see with discerning eyes that the guy is a fraud. Not only did he steal the hard work of these men he gives them no credit whatsoever. What an honest approach to make millions. Griffin is a parasite on humanity, while deceiving even the very elect. Anytime I watch or hear Griffin I see right through his thin skin. He is like a fish.... No backbone with a tiny brain.

hmmmm. that is intereting, I did not know that.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Wow, Sempi, you are an excellent example of a nasty arrogant name-caller! I just love your "scholarly" posts! It sure brings the spirit of "something" into this forum!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:How can anyone take a liar and thief seriously?? What people should be taking seriously are those Griffin stole his "hard" research from. He piggyback on the shoulders of giants not having done any of the work himself yet took all the credit for years of hard work.
Griffin mentions Quigley and Mullins in his references, then furthers their research. The reason he does not embrace them is because Quigley is self-proclaimed apologist and cheerleader for the banksters.

On page 950 of “Tragedy and Hope”, Quigley says:
“There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act.

In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so.

I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records.

I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. ... my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known”

(Quigley, “Tragedy and Hope” pp 949 - 950)
And Eustace Mullins believes in immoral use of government force to control money supply (think government controlled milk supply, or government controlled iPod supply, etc.), which violates Fundamental Principles of Liberty leading to the destruction of Liberty and of society itself.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Than he twists their work and history to fit into his paradigm.
Is it a crime to disagree with Quigley, who has "no aversion to [bankster world control network] or to most of its aims?" Griffin takes the facts from both, but presents them in a correct larger picture, and points to a correct solution, which is Liberty and Free Market (which is nothing more than cumulative expression of individual freedom). Are you against Liberty?
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:E Edward Griffin is not to be trusted. A dis-information informant. He has adopted Satan ways to deceive.
Prove it. You've got nothing except your word only. The correct principles he embraces prove otherwise. You are wrong.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Not only did he steal the hard work of these men he gives them no credit whatsoever.
That is a blatant lie. He mentioned both repeatedly. Especially Quigley. So this is a BLATANT lie. Good going, Semp! I am surprised. Didn't expect that from you!
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Griffin is a parasite on humanity,
Griffin's contribution to Liberty movement is inestimable. He took the work done before him, and improved and analyzed it further, and added to it!
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:while deceiving even the very elect.
What about Fundamental Principles of Liberty? Think for yourself. Griffin is in harmony with them, you are not.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:He is like a fish.... No backbone with a tiny brain.
I think his brain is much bigger than yours, and so is his backbone! (Your backbone points in a wrong direction and punctured what's left of your brain!) Griffin teaches correct principles. Prove them wrong, if you can. Show what fundamental principles of Liberty he is violating? If you can't then you better stop spouting your falsehoods!

Reason, Logic, and Correct Principles, are King. So concentrate on these, instead of mindless name calling. Reason, Logic, Correct Principles, my friend. That is key.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

LoveIsTruth wrote:

-- Geoff
Thank you! God bless you!
Let's just say for the first time in years I won't have voter regret, nor do feel like I need to repent of which way I cast my vote. ;)

-- Geoff

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul Wins CLEAN Elections; How To Have a Transparent Vote Count

Ron Paul WON Iowa, Nevada and Maine.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul won Detroit...

Ron Paul won the Detroit GOP vote, with 5,525 ballots cast
Rick Santorum 4,047 votes.
Romney just 1,338 votes here (Detroit).

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

moonwhim wrote:

Wow, Sempi, you are an excellent example of a nasty arrogant name-caller! I just love your "scholarly" posts! It sure brings the spirit of "something" into this forum!
Now what did I do to deserve that response moonwhim?? What is your problem? Speaking of scholarly posts, most of your post are just copy and paste with no thoughts of your own. I am no scholar, does that mean I cannot partake? Can one only post if it is qualified as scholarly? Nobody ever has a problem when I call Barry Soetoro a radical communist, nobody has a problem when I call him a usurper, infidel and godless. Are these not facts? Nobody has said I am wrong when I say Barry Soetoro is traitor and is an enemy to we the people. Nobody has a problem when I call Bush, Bush Sr., FDR, Clinton traitors and should be hung for their actions. So what the problem moonwhim? Why are you piling on? Is there a friendly way or friendly words to put to these men and their acts? How would you like me to describe Barry Soetoro? Want me to address him as though he is my constitutional president like Ron Paul? Well, you will never, ever hear me refer to Obama as my president. Because he isn't. I have never had one problem with you. In fact I have for the most part enjoyed your post and thoughts. You could even say immensely at times. The other day I was having a bad day and said things that made me look bad, not you. I still feel real stupid. I am just telling you that you should not take it personal. So why don't you just keep piling on. I could care less what you think of me or my post. (though I am going to try and improve on some things both you and OI recommend) Did I mention you or call you any names in the post above? Did I call one person on the forum a bad name in the post above? How else does one describe a thief? Nobody has a problem how I describe Obama or Bush, but once I go into anyone who is apart of the Austrian school of economics or their paradigm the gloves come off.

Edward G Griffin did in fact plagiarized and stole the hard work from Eustace Mullins. Go get both books and compare chapter headings, compare words and you will find this to be the case and in fact true. It's very easy to see. Yea, he might mention him with his backhand, but defiantly not the credit he should have gotten. Eustace Mullins and those around him paid a very dear and severe price for trying to share the truth. His family was brutally assaulted and interrogated through out the years. He suffered grievously for his work to bring the dark things to light. For crying out loud, his Parents were murdered. Every Job he had the FBI would come in and he would be fired the next day. It got to the point where he eventually lived on the streets never to have a public job for the last 50 years of his life. His mentor Ezra Pound became a political prisoner. Put in a mental hospital which many have described as a literal hell hole. His other friend was also sent to prison for 6 years without a trial (FDR)while his son was murdered and covered up. All there homes were raided and destroyed many times. Along with many historical documents. He couldn't get anyone to fund or publish his works because of fear. You have no idea what the man has had to endure as well as those who publicly spoke out and help him. The pain and suffering he had to go through to obtain his information cannot be put into words.

So Here you have Edward Griffin who stole his work and left out the most critical points and than twist history to favor his stance with the Austrian school of economics. How should I describe a thief Moonwhim? And last I checked, Edward Griffin has not been harassed persecuted by anyone. He can't smell or taste in the slightest what Mullins had to go through. He didn't pay any price to obtain his information, just copy and paste, edit here edit there. If you read Mullins writings you will sense the hatred in his words. But I cannot blame him one bit knowing what he went through. I have tried before to put myself in his shoes and I am not sure I could do it. I tell myself I could but until one is tested you can never say for certain. He should be commended and praised which Griffin does neither. (At least Ron Paul does.) No, he has made millions upon millions while his book is all over the place being promoted without anyone having a problem. Why? When you are a real threat you are persecuted, harassed, false accusations, name driven in the mud, and at worst killed. President Abraham Lincoln, President James Garfield, President Andrew Jackson (attempted multiple times) President John F Kennedy were killed because they were threats. Louis McFadden, Larry P. McDonald, John Heinz, John Tower and many others were murdered and taken out because they were threats. The list goes on and on about those who were threats. Eustace Mullins could even keep a job at a library stacking papers yet Ron Paul can stay in political power for over 35 years?

When Eustace Mullins passed, this is what Ron Paul posted on his website;

"Today we morn the passage of Eustace Mullins; Eustace Mullins was a great author and told the truth about the Federal Reserve, the Constitution, Liberty and American History. A man who had a book burned in Europe, was fired from the Library of Congress for political reasons and had to be on the right track. He will be missed."

http://secure.campaignforliberty.com/bl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... view=32190

"told the truth about the Federal Reserve, the Constitution, Liberty and American History."?? If this is true how is it possible that Ron Paul avoids the major points in Mullins books? Not only does he avoid them he preaches the opposite. Why? Why is it than that Ron Paul's history is so much different than Mullins if Mullins told the truth? What's ironic is Mullins didn't think to highly of Ron Paul or Edward Griffin and their history. Maybe he was jealous. Maybe he thought, "I didn't get a penny for my work while they have racked in the millions, having a red golden carpet rolled out for them." But I am certain he was not jealous. Ron Paul also notes to a small degree on what happens to those who are threats and those who tell the truth. Ron Paul said he had to be on the right track. And he was. So what does that say about Ron Paul? Does it not say he must be on the wrong track? Mullins, his family and friends suffered beyond imagination. All of which Ron Paul or Edward G Griffin HAVE NOT experienced in any way. It's simple to find out the difference between those who are threats and those who are not. All one has to do is look at the life of Edward G Griffin and Ron Paul (millionaires, life time Politician) and than look at the life of Eustace Mullins. (Poor, broke, persecuted, murders ect...) Ron Paul's son Rand has not been murdered. No, he is now a Senator in tap with the very people Mullins never could. The big time Book publishing companies. The very people who were pressured by the FBI and other agencies not to give Mullins a second are the very people pushing the books of Ron, Rand Paul and Edward Griffin Why?

Same thing with Carroll Quigley's book Tragedy and Hope. Cleon Skousens book the Naked Capitalist was a book report on Quigley's book. Though Quigley was not persecuted like Mullins there was something in his book the the powers that be did not like. So they suppressed his book. And that's the question, why was his book suppressed? And what did it have in common with Mullins books? And that's is whats so bizarre about this whole thing, what the books have in common are the very things Ron Paul, Edward Griffin, Austrians school of economics, Lew Rockwell the Ludwig von Mises Institute all ignore and what they all support. And that Is why Quigley's and Mullin's books were surpassed by the powers that be while Griffin and Paul's are not. One is a threat to the establishment while the other is no threat. But it's all perspective I guess. To each his own. If you think I am a nasty arrogant name-caller, I am really sorry you fell that way. But maybe you should direct that to Loveistruth. Look at his last post directed at me at tell me who is the nasty arrogant name caller. I didn't say one thing towards anyone on this forum or LIT and this is the responses I am getting. I didn't say you or LIT had a tiny brain or no backbone. I called a thief those words. I called a filthy millionaire a fish. Not you!

If there is a more polite way to describe someone who is a thief by all means I am all ears. But it is what it is. And I hear you on the links thing. I have posted my thoughts in my own words connecting all the dots from deflation, free market, Austrians school, gold ect.... But it is lost in a some other thread. Maybe I will post it in Jasons "What has Ron Paul Accomplished." Maybe you will find it more useful. Than it might help connect the dots when going through Jasons post.

President Garfield who was assassinated openly declared that whoever controls the money supply controls the people. After only four months in office, President Garfield was shot at a railroad station on July 2, 1881. Why? This is exactly why the Constitution says we the people have this right through a representative Congress. If Barack Obama were to purpose Ron Paul Monetary policies tomorrow, A free market... Honest money... abolish article 1 section 8 of the US constitution... A monetary system free of government intervention nothing would happen to him but support of big corps. Now if Obama were to openly declare tomorrow that we were going to restore Article one Section 8, take back the power that we the people are in tilted to and go to a similar system as Lincolns green backs... Obama would not last one day. It would be audios Amigo. Sayonara. Say Hello to my little friend.

"The Bank of the United States is one of the most deadly hostilities existing against the principles and form of our Constitution. The system of banking is a blot [defect] left in [unsolved by, and unfortunately tolerated by] all our Constitutions [state and federal], which if not covered [eventually solved and revoked] will end in their destruction. I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity is but swindling futurity [on the greatest possible scale]." -Thomas Jefferson-

"If the American people ever allow banks to issue their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation [by having to maintain a vital circulation by perpetually re-borrowing principal and interest as subsequent sums of debt, increased perpetually so much as periodic interest], the banks and [bank owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson-

"Banking was conceived in iniquity, and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them, and all great fortunes like mine will disappear. And, they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of the bankers, and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money, and control credit." (-SIR JOSIAH STAMP, FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE BANK OF ENGLAND, Texas University-)

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace, and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies, all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes.

"I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. [As a further undesirable consequence of the war...] Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow. The money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." (- President ABRAHAM LINCOLN-)

"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity."(- President ABRAHAM LINCOLN-)

"Once in debt, interest is your companion every minute of the day and night; you cannot shun it or slip away from it; you cannot dismiss it; it yields neither to entreaties, demands, or orders; and whenever you get in its way or cross its course or fail to meet its demands, it crushes you. ( -J. Reuben Clark, Jr. 1938-)

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

I'm back SEMP! I got time out, :D I'm so happy you and Jason are still here.
Hang in there, you are doing a GREAT job!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Juliette wrote:I'm back SEMP! I got time out, :D I'm so happy you and Jason are still here.
:ymhug: Juliette, I am glad you are back!! I was thinking about sending a message your way thinking you might have left. I had no idea you got a time out. I do find it a little funny. I think I am the one who needs a time out!

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

Juliette wrote:I'm back SEMP! I got time out, :D I'm so happy you and Jason are still here.
:ymhug: Juliette, I am glad you are back!! I was thinking about sending a message your way thinking you might have left. I had no idea you got a time out. I do find it a little funny. I think I am the one who needs a time out!

Its not so bad. The " I can be reverent tape" over my mouth was uncomfortable. ( thats an inside joke we had in Primary!) :ymhug:

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jay Leno - Ron Paul does not need Secret Service

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul Revolution: THE GREAT AWAKENING

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul Was Holding a 'Silver Circle' Preaching Sound Money!

During Ben Bernanke’s testimony to the Committee on Financial Services yesterday, Congressman Ron Paul responded to the Chairman’s typical Keynesian explanations by showing the world and Congress what real money is. While speaking, Ron Paul lifted up a shiny, one troy ounce Silver Circle from the upcoming, Boston based film, Silver Circle.

All of the articles covering the Committee on Financial Services hearing people were claiming that Dr. Paul was holding an American Eagle or a Buffalo. No folks!

This is no handy working of Photoshop. News sources everywhere including Forbes, and many from the liberty community, ran with the story. However the round was mentioned many times incorrectly. Some referred to it as an “American Eagle” and others a “Buffalo”. We are here to set the record straight! Ron Paul laid the sound money smack down on Bernanke by showing him a Silver Circle Round from the Silver Circle.">film hitting theaters this August.

We gave Ron Paul a one-ounce round last January when we met him in Houston, TX at a Ludwig Von Mises event. He must be carrying it around in his pocket!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

I like most of your post, Semp. And I like Eustace Mullins a lot, though I don't think he understands the real great role the Jews have to play in God's plan. They are indeed God's covenant people, and He will fulfill his covenants unto them, and they will be saved if they repent. However, most of the facts Eustace uncovered are correct. Everyone should study his work. Thanks for bringing him to my attention. I didn't know anything about him before.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:President Garfield who was assassinated openly declared that whoever controls the money supply controls the people.
He was right. This is why money is TOO important to be controlled by government. Government should NOT control the people. This is the very essence of Liberty. You said it! Free Market will control money as any other product. This is why 100% commodity based currency is the money of a Free Market, because it does NOT require government coercion to operate. Free Competition in Currencies is what we demand, because it is intrinsic part of Freedom itself, and honest money is quite impossible without it.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:After only four months in office, President Garfield was shot at a railroad station on July 2, 1881. Why? This is exactly why the Constitution says we the people have this right through a representative Congress.
People have no right to FORCE anyone to use or not to use any medium of exchange, because the people have no right to violate Private Property of any one. This is why Free Competition in Currencies exists in truly Free societies.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:If Barack Obama were to purpose Ron Paul Monetary policies tomorrow, A free market... Honest money... abolish article 1 section 8 of the US constitution...
You don't even have to abolish that, as long as people are free to use ANYTHING they please, unmolested, as the medium of exchange. (See Honest Money Constitutional Amendment).
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:A monetary system free of government intervention nothing would happen to him but support of big corps.
Banksters would object because that is the source of their power. But you are right. Since they own a lot of gold, even though they would very strongly object to people being free from their monopoly, they would object even more if that monopoly was not only abolished, but given to someone else (i.e. the trustworthy politicians). It will be one criminal gang fighting another gang of criminals. They don't like competition.
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Now if Obama were to openly declare tomorrow that we were going to restore Article one Section 8, take back the power that we the people are in tilted to and go to a similar system as Lincolns green backs...
That is a contradiction of terms. What Lincoln did was in violation of Article I section 10 because he produced UN-BACKED paper money that the States are FORBIDDEN to use by the Constitution.

• "No State shall ... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts"
    (US Constitution, Article I Section 10).
SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Obama would not last one day. It would be audios Amigo. Sayonara. Say Hello to my little friend.
Yes, because not only he would destroy their monopoly, but he would have taken it to himself, which is even more objectionable to them than no one having the monopoly (which is the proper way). Are you getting this? Freedom is the TRUE answer. FREEDOM. (i.e. The Fundamental Principles of Liberty.)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:

Now what did I do to deserve that response moonwhim?? What is your problem? Speaking of scholarly posts, most of your post are just copy and paste with no thoughts of your own. I am no scholar, does that mean I cannot partake? Can one only post if it is qualified as scholarly? Nobody ever has a problem when I call Barry Soetoro a radical communist, nobody has a problem when I call him a usurper, infidel and godless. Are these not facts? Nobody has said I am wrong when I say Barry Soetoro is traitor and is an enemy to we the people. Nobody has a problem when I call Bush, Bush Sr., FDR, Clinton traitors and should be hung for their actions. So what the problem moonwhim? Why are you piling on? Is there a friendly way or friendly words to put to these men and their acts? How would you like me to describe Barry Soetoro? Want me to address him as though he is my constitutional president like Ron Paul? Well, you will never, ever hear me refer to Obama as my president. Because he isn't. I have never had one problem with you. In fact I have for the most part enjoyed your post and thoughts. You could even say immensely at times. The other day I was having a bad day and said things that made me look bad, not you. I still feel real stupid. I am just telling you that you should not take it personal. So why don't you just keep piling on. I could care less what you think of me or my post. (though I am going to try and improve on some things both you and OI recommend) Did I mention you or call you any names in the post above? Did I call one person on the forum a bad name in the post above? How else does one describe a thief? Nobody has a problem how I describe Obama or Bush, but once I go into anyone who is apart of the Austrian school of economics or their paradigm the gloves come off.

Edward G Griffin did in fact plagiarized and stole the hard work from Eustace Mullins. Go get both books and compare chapter headings, compare words and you will find this to be the case and in fact true. It's very easy to see. Yea, he might mention him with his backhand, but defiantly not the credit he should have gotten. Eustace Mullins and those around him paid a very dear and severe price for trying to share the truth. His family was brutally assaulted and interrogated through out the years. He suffered grievously for his work to bring the dark things to light. For crying out loud, his Parents were murdered. Every Job he had the FBI would come in and he would be fired the next day. It got to the point where he eventually lived on the streets never to have a public job for the last 50 years of his life. His mentor Ezra Pound became a political prisoner. Put in a mental hospital which many have described as a literal hell hole. His other friend was also sent to prison for 6 years without a trial (FDR)while his son was murdered and covered up. All there homes were raided and destroyed many times. Along with many historical documents. He couldn't get anyone to fund or publish his works because of fear. You have no idea what the man has had to endure as well as those who publicly spoke out and help him. The pain and suffering he had to go through to obtain his information cannot be put into words.

So Here you have Edward Griffin who stole his work and left out the most critical points and than twist history to favor his stance with the Austrian school of economics. How should I describe a thief Moonwhim? And last I checked, Edward Griffin has not been harassed persecuted by anyone. He can't smell or taste in the slightest what Mullins had to go through. He didn't pay any price to obtain his information, just copy and paste, edit here edit there. If you read Mullins writings you will sense the hatred in his words. But I cannot blame him one bit knowing what he went through. I have tried before to put myself in his shoes and I am not sure I could do it. I tell myself I could but until one is tested you can never say for certain. He should be commended and praised which Griffin does neither. (At least Ron Paul does.) No, he has made millions upon millions while his book is all over the place being promoted without anyone having a problem. Why? When you are a real threat you are persecuted, harassed, false accusations, name driven in the mud, and at worst killed. President Abraham Lincoln, President James Garfield, President Andrew Jackson (attempted multiple times) President John F Kennedy were killed because they were threats. Louis McFadden, Larry P. McDonald, John Heinz, John Tower and many others were murdered and taken out because they were threats. The list goes on and on about those who were threats. Eustace Mullins could even keep a job at a library stacking papers yet Ron Paul can stay in political power for over 35 years?

When Eustace Mullins passed, this is what Ron Paul posted on his website;

"Today we morn the passage of Eustace Mullins; Eustace Mullins was a great author and told the truth about the Federal Reserve, the Constitution, Liberty and American History. A man who had a book burned in Europe, was fired from the Library of Congress for political reasons and had to be on the right track. He will be missed."

http://secure.campaignforliberty.com/bl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... view=32190

"told the truth about the Federal Reserve, the Constitution, Liberty and American History."?? If this is true how is it possible that Ron Paul avoids the major points in Mullins books? Not only does he avoid them he preaches the opposite. Why? Why is it than that Ron Paul's history is so much different than Mullins if Mullins told the truth? What's ironic is Mullins didn't think to highly of Ron Paul or Edward Griffin and their history. Maybe he was jealous. Maybe he thought, "I didn't get a penny for my work while they have racked in the millions, having a red golden carpet rolled out for them." But I am certain he was not jealous. Ron Paul also notes to a small degree on what happens to those who are threats and those who tell the truth. Ron Paul said he had to be on the right track. And he was. So what does that say about Ron Paul? Does it not say he must be on the wrong track? Mullins, his family and friends suffered beyond imagination. All of which Ron Paul or Edward G Griffin HAVE NOT experienced in any way. It's simple to find out the difference between those who are threats and those who are not. All one has to do is look at the life of Edward G Griffin and Ron Paul (millionaires, life time Politician) and than look at the life of Eustace Mullins. (Poor, broke, persecuted, murders ect...) Ron Paul's son Rand has not been murdered. No, he is now a Senator in tap with the very people Mullins never could. The big time Book publishing companies. The very people who were pressured by the FBI and other agencies not to give Mullins a second are the very people pushing the books of Ron, Rand Paul and Edward Griffin Why?

Same thing with Carroll Quigley's book Tragedy and Hope. Cleon Skousens book the Naked Capitalist was a book report on Quigley's book. Though Quigley was not persecuted like Mullins there was something in his book the the powers that be did not like. So they suppressed his book. And that's the question, why was his book suppressed? And what did it have in common with Mullins books? And that's is whats so bizarre about this whole thing, what the books have in common are the very things Ron Paul, Edward Griffin, Austrians school of economics, Lew Rockwell the Ludwig von Mises Institute all ignore and what they all support. And that Is why Quigley's and Mullin's books were surpassed by the powers that be while Griffin and Paul's are not. One is a threat to the establishment while the other is no threat. But it's all perspective I guess. To each his own. If you think I am a nasty arrogant name-caller, I am really sorry you fell that way. But maybe you should direct that to Loveistruth. Look at his last post directed at me at tell me who is the nasty arrogant name caller. I didn't say one thing towards anyone on this forum or LIT and this is the responses I am getting. I didn't say you or LIT had a tiny brain or no backbone. I called a thief those words. I called a filthy millionaire a fish. Not you!

If there is a more polite way to describe someone who is a thief by all means I am all ears. But it is what it is. And I hear you on the links thing. I have posted my thoughts in my own words connecting all the dots from deflation, free market, Austrians school, gold ect.... But it is lost in a some other thread. Maybe I will post it in Jasons "What has Ron Paul Accomplished." Maybe you will find it more useful. Than it might help connect the dots when going through Jasons post.

President Garfield who was assassinated openly declared that whoever controls the money supply controls the people. After only four months in office, President Garfield was shot at a railroad station on July 2, 1881. Why? This is exactly why the Constitution says we the people have this right through a representative Congress. If Barack Obama were to purpose Ron Paul Monetary policies tomorrow, A free market... Honest money... abolish article 1 section 8 of the US constitution... A monetary system free of government intervention nothing would happen to him but support of big corps. Now if Obama were to openly declare tomorrow that we were going to restore Article one Section 8, take back the power that we the people are in tilted to and go to a similar system as Lincolns green backs... Obama would not last one day. It would be audios Amigo. Sayonara. Say Hello to my little friend.

"The Bank of the United States is one of the most deadly hostilities existing against the principles and form of our Constitution. The system of banking is a blot [defect] left in [unsolved by, and unfortunately tolerated by] all our Constitutions [state and federal], which if not covered [eventually solved and revoked] will end in their destruction. I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity is but swindling futurity [on the greatest possible scale]." -Thomas Jefferson-

"If the American people ever allow banks to issue their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation [by having to maintain a vital circulation by perpetually re-borrowing principal and interest as subsequent sums of debt, increased perpetually so much as periodic interest], the banks and [bank owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson-

"Banking was conceived in iniquity, and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them, and all great fortunes like mine will disappear. And, they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of the bankers, and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money, and control credit." (-SIR JOSIAH STAMP, FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE BANK OF ENGLAND, Texas University-)

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace, and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies, all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes.

"I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. [As a further undesirable consequence of the war...] Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow. The money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." (- President ABRAHAM LINCOLN-)

"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity."(- President ABRAHAM LINCOLN-)

"Once in debt, interest is your companion every minute of the day and night; you cannot shun it or slip away from it; you cannot dismiss it; it yields neither to entreaties, demands, or orders; and whenever you get in its way or cross its course or fail to meet its demands, it crushes you. ( -J. Reuben Clark, Jr. 1938-)
Nice summary and insights!!!

In a world where much comes down to basic faith and trust....you point out some serious questions people should be asking themselves....because in "this" world -
“Secret combinations flourished because, as Helaman tells us, the Gadianton robbers ‘had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils’ (Helaman 6:38)... even as today.”
- Ezra Taft Benson, The Savior’s Visit to America, Ensign, p. 4. May 1987.
I testify that wickedness is rapidly expanding in every segment of our society. It is more highly organized, more cleverly disguised, and more powerfully promoted than ever before. Secret combinations lusting for power, gain, and glory are flourishing. A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world.
- Ezra Taft Benson, I Testify, Ensign, p. 87. November 1988.

May 1990: Dallin H. Oaks, Wealthy Wall Street elitists, enabled and empowered these and many other mass murderers. The documentation for this can be found in several books including the works of Antony Sutton. World Peace, Ensign:
As we seek to understand the causes of wars, persecutions, and civil strife, we can see that they are almost always rooted in wickedness.
The mass-murders of the twentieth century are among the bloodiest crimes ever committed against humanity. We can hardly comprehend the magnitude of the Nazi holocaust murders of over five million Jews in Europe, Stalin’s purges and labor camps that killed five to ten million in the Soviet Union, and the two to three million noncombatants who were killed or who died of hunger in the Biafran War.

All of these slaughters, and others like them, were rooted in the ancient wickedness Satan taught—that a man could murder to get gain. (See Moses 5:31) The mass-murderers of this century killed to acquire property and to secure power over others.

And Satan said unto Cain: Swear unto me by thy throat, and if thou tell it thou shalt die; and swear thy brethren by their heads, and by the living God, that they tell it not; for if they tell it, they shall surely die; and this that thy father [Adam] may not know it; and this day I will deliver thy brother Abel into thine hands. And Satan sware unto Cain that he would do according to his commands. And all these things were done in secret. And Cain said: Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret, that I may murder and get gain. Wherefore Cain was called Master Mahan, and he gloried in his wickedness.(See Moses 5:29-31)
...where secret combinations rule...and wickedness is rampant....we definitely have to be on our toes and pray that we are elect and not deceived (un-ignorant).

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:President Abraham Lincoln,
You seem to like Lincoln, at the same time you like Eustace Mullins. I like Eustace (thanks for introducing me to his work. Very interesting.) Well, Eustace Mullins agrees with me that Lincoln violated the Constitution in preventing the secession of the Southern States, which they had a perfect right to do:

Starts at 1:50:40 mark.

Last edited by LoveIsTruth on March 3rd, 2012, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ktg
captain of 100

Post by ktg »