This forum is for discussion of Secret Combinations: who/what they are and how to overcome them. "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands...is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." (ETB / Ether 8:18-25.)

Why is Mitt Romney so Presidential.

Postby »

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Why is Mitt Romney so Presidential.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Why is Mitt Romney so Presidential.

Postby »

The second coming of Janadele.
iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Postby »

iamse7en wrote:The second coming of Janadele.

Except Janadele was actually getting paid to promote Mitt Romney.
All my opinions are tentative pending further data...

The Matrix is real...
BrianM
The Creator (of the forum)

Postby »

BrianM wrote:Except Janadele was actually getting paid to promote Mitt Romney.

Were you able to actually confirm that? Logically, it seemed to be the case given her footprint was everywhere and she did it 24/7...
iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Postby »

Juliette wrote:Image

The epitome of style over substance.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby »

Original_Intent wrote:

The epitome of style over substance.

:)) =))
Law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual. -Thomas Jefferson

...the haircut becomes the test of virtue in a world where Satan deceives and rules by appearances. -Hugh Nibley
Steve Clark
captain of 100

Postby »

He looks like the president sent over by central casting.
gkearney
captain of 1,000

Postby »

there's not 2-cents difference between him and yhe Bushes, Carter, and all the presidents of the last 50 years? :D
There are no mysteries, only undiscovered truths, have you found one today?
sbsion
captain of 1,000

Postby »

sbsion wrote:there's not 2-cents difference between him and yhe Bushes, Carter, and all the presidents of the last 50 years? :D

The Priesthood!!!
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby »

priesthood without power is only authority and of a greater damnation to those who don't honor it
There are no mysteries, only undiscovered truths, have you found one today?
sbsion
captain of 1,000

Postby »

He is handsome and extremely intelligent. But he doesn't support the constitution.
Mittie J
captain of 10

Postby »

Postby »

Like wrote:Image

Ok, so he has small calves! :))
Juliette
captain of 1,000

Postby »

sbsion wrote:priesthood without power is only authority and of a greater damnation to those who don't honor it

When one immediately loses their 'Priesthood power' because they do not support and protect the Constitution and our rights and freedoms, they also lose their 'authority'.

If Moroni were here I don't think he would be happy with Mitt.
awake
captain of 100

Postby »

This thread reminds me of the talking heads passing judgement on who "looks the most presidential" and "sounds the most presidential".
Shows what a dumbed down, shallow people we have become. I think they call someone who knows how to strike a pose, a "poser". It's what got Obamanation elected, we might as well keep doing what we are doing and hope things change, right?
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby »

Original_Intent wrote:This thread reminds me of the talking heads passing judgement on who "looks the most presidential" and "sounds the most presidential".
Shows what a dumbed down, shallow people we have become. I think they call someone who knows how to strike a pose, a "poser". It's what got Obamanation elected, we might as well keep doing what we are doing and hope things change, right?

Orig, laugh a little. Its good for the soul! :D
Juliette
captain of 1,000

Postby »

Yes very presidential looking here too.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Postby »

I find nothing amusing about the remnants of our liberty being flushed down the toilet by a bunch of ignoramuses who are distracted by shiny objects.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby »

Juliette is the product of our dumped down society with its outcome based teachings. Juliette what is Kim Kardashian doing these days? Must be real important.
7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Postby »

7cylon7 wrote:Juliette is the product of our dumped down society with its outcome based teachings. Juliette what is Kim Kardashian doing these days? Must be real important.

I can take your insults Cyclops. It shows what kind of person you really are. Funny that Kim Kardashian is on your mind.
Perhaps the post about certain addictions would help you.
Juliette
captain of 1,000

Postby »

Why is Mitt Romney so Presidential?

Because he looks like a Ken Doll.

It's a good thing that I don't look or think like Barbie! :))

I am certainly glad that I don't base my decisions on superficial things like "being presidential". I base my decisions on substance and the issues.

It would be kind of nice if I looked like Barbie though. :)
Last edited by Istand4truth on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The American Empire is the enemy of American freedom. It is every bit as much the enemy of American citizens as it is of its victims around the world."
Ron Paul

http://www.theprincipledhome.com
Istand4truth
captain of 100

Postby »

ImageImage

yep!
7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Postby »

You know. It's interesting that this thread was posted on the secret combinations section.

The reason we are in trouble with secret combinations in this country is that most people in this country base their votes on how someone looks and whether they seem "presidential" or not.

I would add that in the local races it is the same thing. The guy that looks like a Ken doll always seems to win. Voting for Ken all these years has really gotten us into some trouble!

Not to mention that the perfect politician's wife always has to be tall and slim and look like Barbie or her brunette counterpart.

Hey! Maybe the corporation that designed the Ken and Barbie dolls had the intention of brainwashing us all along to accept the view that our leaders must look perfect and have all the right superficial qualities to lead us! Hey, it's a conspiracy!
"The American Empire is the enemy of American freedom. It is every bit as much the enemy of American citizens as it is of its victims around the world."
Ron Paul

Istand4truth
captain of 100

Postby »

Istand4truth wrote:You know. It's interesting that this thread was posted on the secret combinations section.

The reason we are in trouble with secret combinations in this country is that most people in this country base their votes on how someone looks and whether they seem "presidential" or not.

I would add that in the local races it is the same thing. The guy that looks like a Ken doll always seems to win. Voting for Ken all these years has really gotten us into some trouble!

Not to mention that the perfect politician's wife always has to be tall and slim and look like Barbie or her brunette counterpart.

Hey! Maybe the corporation that designed the Ken and Barbie dolls had the intention of brainwashing us all along to accept the view that our leaders must look perfect and have all the right superficial qualities to lead us! Hey, it's a conspiracy!

Absolutely. Watch the online video "Century of the Self" (about 3 hours long) for details. And it is sickening to see how successful they are! Man indeed goes insane as a herd but only recovers as an individual.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby »

I'll check it out OI.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I do think that those people who tend to vote for the Kens in our lives are more swayed by superficial values. Not only does our mainstream media cultivate a belief that the ideal is to look like Ken and Barbie, but they also encourage a culture of these types of beliefs:

don't rock the boat
we should all believe as the talking heads on TV do
it's not cool to believe in moral principles
buy all the latest gadgets
attend all movies spewed out by Hollywood
a pill for every ill
ignorance is a virtue
Ron Paul

Istand4truth
captain of 100

Postby »

Postby »

Barbie and Ken? Were you people deprived as children. This is how you are acting:

child·ish/ˈCHīldiSH/
Adjective:

1.Of, like, or appropriate to a child.
2.Silly and immature.

Synonyms:

infantile - babyish - puerile - childlike - boyish

And do you even remotely realize you have given me the reaction I expected. I sit here and laugh! =))
Juliette
captain of 1,000

Postby »

And you accuse of name calling? And you post this thread about how presidential Mitt is based on his jawline and hair (and ability to strike a pose = poser) and you call us childish? Who runs and hides when ever anything of substance is said about Mitt, or plays victim? C'mon little girl. The Pollyanna crap is getting old.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby »

Postby »

Original_Intent wrote:And you accuse of name calling? And you post this thread about how presidential Mitt is based on his jawline and hair (and ability to strike a pose = poser) and you call us childish? Who runs and hides when ever anything of substance is said about Mitt, or plays victim? C'mon little girl. The Pollyanna crap is getting old.

I just thought it was nice of her to say some here had become like a child. Isn't that what we've been asked to do? :)) O:-)

-- Geoff
LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Next

Return to Political/Economic Secret Combinations