Passover 2012 begins...

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
jcocinero
captain of 50

Passover 2012 begins...

Post by jcocinero »

Having read through David Cohen's study of the last days and the "event" signaling the opening of the 7th seal-- and that date come and gone, it makes me wonder if he had some of it right, but the date wrong. I'll be the first to admit that I think it was quite a jump to knowing exactly what will signal the opening of the seventh seal, but his other points could be right.

He believed that Christ opened the 5th seal when he was 12 in the temple and that they were 12 even when technically they were still 11. Whether Christ opened it in the temple or in his 32nd year when he was transfigured, we are close. I found it interesting that this coming year passover begins on April 7th... but the Jews begin Passover the night before at sundown, April 6th... It would be a pretty amazing sign if something happened on that day to signal to the Church members who know that day for what it is, to prepare the coming of the Bridegroom. Just my thoughts.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: Passover 2012 begins...

Post by Jason »

jcocinero wrote:Having read through David Cohen's study of the last days and the "event" signaling the opening of the 7th seal-- and that date come and gone, it makes me wonder if he had some of it right, but the date wrong. I'll be the first to admit that I think it was quite a jump to knowing exactly what will signal the opening of the seventh seal, but his other points could be right.

He believed that Christ opened the 5th seal when he was 12 in the temple and that they were 12 even when technically they were still 11. Whether Christ opened it in the temple or in his 32nd year when he was transfigured, we are close. I found it interesting that this coming year passover begins on April 7th... but the Jews begin Passover the night before at sundown, April 6th... It would be a pretty amazing sign if something happened on that day to signal to the Church members who know that day for what it is, to prepare the coming of the Bridegroom. Just my thoughts.
Christ was transfigured?

How does Dr. Cohen account for the "little season" at the conclusion of the Millennium?

jcocinero
captain of 50

Post by jcocinero »

That's what took place on the Mount of Transfiguration. He was transfigured in front of his 3 Apostles.

I don't recall Cohen mentioning the little season at the end of the millennium, but the 1/2 hour, (20 years of silence) takes place at the opening of the 7th seal.

I have a question for the group. Do we know of any particular details around the opening of a seal? Is it sometimes an event, take place in a certain place by a certain individual? I'm not having much success finding any of these details in the scriptures other than who is in charge of their dispensation. Does anyone have any quotes or thoughts on this?

AGalagaChiasmus
captain of 100

Post by AGalagaChiasmus »

jcocinero wrote:That's what took place on the Mount of Transfiguration. He was transfigured in front of his 3 Apostles.

I don't recall Cohen mentioning the little season at the end of the millennium, but the 1/2 hour, (20 years of silence) takes place at the opening of the 7th seal.

I have a question for the group. Do we know of any particular details around the opening of a seal? Is it sometimes an event, take place in a certain place by a certain individual? I'm not having much success finding any of these details in the scriptures other than who is in charge of their dispensation. Does anyone have any quotes or thoughts on this?
My question is along the same lines. How are we to know the 7th seal has or has not opened? We have the "fallout" of the opening of the seals from Revelation, but as far as I know no one on this forum was around when the 5th or 6th seal was opened. We know what is supposed to take place when, thanks to D&C 77. Are there some definitive quotes saying "We are in the 6th/7th seal?".

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

We don't know whether we are in the Sixth or Seventh Seal. David Cohen thought that this year would be the year and maybe it was but it's passed without any indication.

No recent Prophet has given any indication as to whether we are in the Seventh Seal. Pres. Hinckley commenting that it was 2000 years since Christ's birth was not an indication that the Seventh Seal had opened.

With so many major prophecies still to be fulfilled I would imagine we are still at the very end of the Sixth Seal.

I have been thinking that maybe Christ didn't open the Fifth Seal until the end of his ministry and mission. The little season would be the 33 years of his lIfe - the meridian of time.

That would put the opening of the Seventh Seal around 2033 and the Second Coming maybe about 21 years later.

Nobody knows but it's fun thinking about it.

Albarianotlink
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Albarianotlink »

I'm the wardclerg in Spijkenisse, South-Holland, The Netherlands, Europe. The churchcomputer has MLS software. In MLS I found a special date. This date is 21 august 2033. On this date the times of the churchservices must be changed. I was very surprised and showed this date to the Bisshop and also to other members. Nobody knew anything about this date. I thougt "maybe Jesus Christ will come back on this date".
It's about 2000 years ago that he was born and he went back to heaven when he was 33 years old.
Who has put this in MLS (members and leaders services)? I looked for this date on internet and I found out that 2033 is a special year. Elder Nelson talked about it and also a lot of other members of the Church.
I think the software and updates come from Utah, is there anybody who knows why this date is in the churchcomputer?

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

2012 + 21 (half hour of silence) = 2033. Who knows--maybe... :-s

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Albarianotlink wrote:I'm the wardclerg in Spijkenisse, South-Holland, The Netherlands, Europe. The churchcomputer has MLS software. In MLS I found a special date. This date is 21 august 2033. On this date the times of the churchservices must be changed. I was very surprised and showed this date to the Bisshop and also to other members. Nobody knew anything about this date. I thougt "maybe Jesus Christ will come back on this date".
It's about 2000 years ago that he was born and he went back to heaven when he was 33 years old.
Who has put this in MLS (members and leaders services)? I looked for this date on internet and I found out that 2033 is a special year. Elder Nelson talked about it and also a lot of other members of the Church.
I think the software and updates come from Utah, is there anybody who knows why this date is in the churchcomputer?

When you say the times of the church services must be changed what do you mean?

August 21, 2033 is a Sunday... :-?

Albarianotlink
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Albarianotlink »

It means that the beginning time of the churchmeeetings and the starting time of the sacramentmeeting must be changed on 21 august 2033. You can find this in the churchprogram MLS/system options/churchmeetings. Here it says that the the beginning and starting time of the meetings must be changed on 21 august 2033. The wardclerk has to do this in the future. I found this date when I was using MLS. I wanted to learn all the options in MLS and during my search I found this date. Normally I wouldn't use these options as a wardclerk, but I was surprised when I found this date and the requirement to change the times on this date. Who has put this date in MLS and why? This software comes from Utah and also the updates. Does it have a higher meaning, has Jesus christ returned before this date? I would like to know more about this date.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

TrojanHorse wrote:2012 + 21 (half hour of silence) = 2033. Who knows--maybe... :-s
The year 2000 + 33 years (Christ's time on the earth) = 2033 also. Maybe we are down to 21 years before he comes again? :) :ymhug:

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

Col. Flagg wrote:
TrojanHorse wrote:2012 + 21 (half hour of silence) = 2033. Who knows--maybe... :-s
The year 2000 + 33 years (Christ's time on the earth) = 2033 also. Maybe we are down to 21 years before he comes again? :) :ymhug:

I am leading to this time frame as well. Also watching Pastor Lindsey Williams, in his most recent interview he speculates that Christ did not start his mission AS A MAN until he turned 12 and had his barmitsfa. He officially became a man and was allowed to read scriptures in the temple for the first time. So in parallel, this year 2012 he will start a new mission again and it should end with his final coming in great glory in 2033. If so, you had better put on your seat belts.

Plus, when was the savior born? April 6th, 0 (or so) I would expect something to happen this April.

BTW the Kansas City Missouri temple open house starts on April 7th!!!!!!! I plan on attending. The dedication is scheduled for Sunday, 6 May 2012

http://newsroom.lds.org/article/open-ho ... uri-temple" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

notice the Chem trails in the sky... DOH!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

nauvoo temple.jpg
nauvoo temple.jpg (20.94 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
How does one tell the difference between a Chem trail and a Con trail?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

shadow wrote:
nauvoo temple.jpg
...if it hangs around for hours....the grid pattern is also a give away....as well as white sludge with high levels of aluminum and/or barium on your car the following morning after a rain/snow storm....

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.whatintheworldaretheyspraying.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bill Gates' cloud-whitening trials 'a dangerous experiment'

A US-based research body, Silver Lining, which has received $300,000 from Mr Gates, is developing machines to convert seawater into microscopic particles to be sprayed into clouds. Scientists believe this will increase the whiteness, or albedo, of clouds and increase their ability to reflect more sunlight back into space, reducing global warming.

The Gates-backed sea trial would be the largest known attempt to geoengineer the climate so far, reported to be conducted over an area of 10,000km2.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... -dangerous" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...provides a whole new aspect to understanding why there are widespread Vit D deficiencies causing a whole host of health problems....

GATES FOUNDATION INVESTS IN MONSANTO
http://www.seattleglobaljustice.org/201 ... -monsanto/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? UPDATE
http://farmwars.info/?p=2927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monsanto Patents and Chemtrails
http://farmwars.info/?p=7760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are currently no laws prohibiting atmospheric geoengineering projects.
http://www.dcbureau.org/20100609970/bul ... tored.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lab Tests Confirm High Levels of Aluminum Falling From Skies Over Alachua County Florida
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/917/887/ ... orida.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GeoEngineering and Nationwide Tree Decline
http://proliberty.com/observer/20100416.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Revelation 9
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Joel 2
2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Nobody knows but it's fun thinking about it.
JST Matthew
40 But of that day, and hour, no one knoweth; no, not the angels of God in heaven, but my Father only.

46 And what I say unto one, I say unto all men; watch, therefore, for you know not at what hour your Lord doth come.

51 But if that evil servant shall say in his heart: My lord delayeth his coming,
52 And shall begin to smite his fellow-servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken,
53 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Doctrine & Covenants 45
39 And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.
40 And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath.
41 And they shall behold blood, and fire, and vapors of smoke.
42 And before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.

Jarom v. 11
...look forward unto the Messiah, and believe in him to come as though he already was.