No path to the White House without Ron Paul

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
ktg
captain of 100

No path to the White House without Ron Paul

Post by ktg »

There is no path to the White House without Ron Paul. -Doug Wead

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/21/t ... -ron-paul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doug Wead may be correct. The ONLY republican I'll vote for in the Pres. election is Ron Paul, otherwise I vote 3rd party. Each of the other candidates have proven themselves unworthy of my vote. If most other RP supporters feel the same way and will not support the Republican candidate if it isn't RP, I think Obama wins again; therefore, if you're "anybody but Obama", you must vote for RP.

I believe RP is inspired as were others in our country's past, i.e. Columbus, the founding fathers. Recognizing the Lord's hand in all things, perhaps this is His way of saying that the US deserves Obama if they won't stand up for their own freedoms.

PunaGabe
captain of 100

Re: No path to the White House without Ron Paul

Post by PunaGabe »

Im with you but, the globalists are not going to let it happen Mitt is starting to loose probably cause the globalists dont trust him and it seems now more neocons are for JABBA Gingrich the hut but I bet Obama gets another 4.Either way were in big trouble. Im praying that Romney isn't the winner of the GOP because I just know the wicked left will try to persecute every mormon. :-\ :-s

ktg
captain of 100

Re: No path to the White House without Ron Paul

Post by ktg »

PunaGabe wrote:Im with you but, the globalists are not going to let it happen Mitt is starting to loose probably cause the globalists dont trust him and it seems now more neocons are for JABBA Gingrich the hut but I bet Obama gets another 4.Either way were in big trouble. Im praying that Romney isn't the winner of the GOP because I just know the wicked left will try to persecute every mormon. :-\ :-s
As time goes on, I keep thinking that another Obama term is inevitable and that this is the Lord's (perhaps last) test or chance for people to show if they'll fight for liberty and life, or chose captivity and death.
You may be right about the globalists but we can still pass the Lord's test.