Win an iPad! Latter-day Liberty Launch Party

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
cboyack
captain of 100

Win an iPad! Latter-day Liberty Launch Party

Post by cboyack »

Hi friends,

In case you haven't yet heard, I wanted to let you know about the launch party this Saturday for my new book, Latter-day Liberty.

For each copy you buy, you'll receive an entry to try and win one of a dozen prizes, including books, gift cards, movie passes, a family photo shoot from Utah's best photographer Scott Jarvie, and just in time for Christmas, a brand new iPad! Details here.

Latter-day Liberty has been endorsed by a number of nationally-recognized individuals, including Ron Paul (candidate for President), Tom Woods (one of the leading historians of our time), Doug French (President of the Ludwig von Mises Institute), Jonathan Johnson (President, Overstock.com), Lawrence Reed (President of the Foundation for Economics Education), and others. It also has a foreword from Mark Skousen, a well known economist and organizer of the annual Freedom Fest (and Cleon Skousen's nephew).

So I hope you'll join us this Saturday, 1pm-4pm, at Pioneer Book in Orem (details and directions here) to get a signed copy of the book, enter to win some awesome prizes, and help this new book become a success!

Connor

P.S. Latter-day Liberty makes for a great Christmas gift for friends, family, co-workers, and anybody you know is interested in politics!

cboyack
captain of 100

Re: Win an iPad! Latter-day Liberty Launch Party

Post by cboyack »

Bumping this for the benefit of those who didn't see it the first time. Reminder that this event is this Saturday. See you there!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

See you there.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

cboyack wrote:Hi friends,

In case you haven't yet heard, I wanted to let you know about the launch party this Saturday for my new book, Latter-day Liberty.

For each copy you buy, you'll receive an entry to try and win one of a dozen prizes, including books, gift cards, movie passes, a family photo shoot from Utah's best photographer Scott Jarvie, and just in time for Christmas, a brand new iPad! Details here.

Latter-day Liberty has been endorsed by a number of nationally-recognized individuals, including Ron Paul (candidate for President), Tom Woods (one of the leading historians of our time), Doug French (President of the Ludwig von Mises Institute), Jonathan Johnson (President, Overstock.com), Lawrence Reed (President of the Foundation for Economics Education), and others. It also has a foreword from Mark Skousen, a well known economist and organizer of the annual Freedom Fest (and Cleon Skousen's nephew).

So I hope you'll join us this Saturday, 1pm-4pm, at Pioneer Book in Orem (details and directions here) to get a signed copy of the book, enter to win some awesome prizes, and help this new book become a success!

Connor

P.S. Latter-day Liberty makes for a great Christmas gift for friends, family, co-workers, and anybody you know is interested in politics!

btw That would be considered gambling which is illegal in the State of UT. ;)

cboyack
captain of 100

Post by cboyack »

See you this afternoon!