Bummer, because I am going to a Emergency Preparedness Workshop on raising chickens at 7pm.
Costa Vida is less than a mile from my house too.
(the one in Dana Park on Val Vista and the 60)
Thursday, Sep. 22nd, 2011 @ 7pm
Topic: Backyard Chickens
Taught By: Michael Cluff
Why Raise Chickens?
· Easy and inexpensive to maintain (when compared to most other pets)
· Eggs that are fresh, great-tasting & nutritious
· Chemical-free bug and weed control
· Manufacture the worlds best fertilizer
· Fun & friendly pets with personality
· Great project for kids. Kids love chicks, gathering eggs and it is a wonderful learning experience for them.
· Great tasting meat free from chemicals and hormones.
Come to this workshop and find out more. Even if you think you can’t raise chickens now, come learn what you can do to make this happen in the future..,,Besides, you might be surprised.
Open To Everyone!
Invite your Friends, Family and Neighbors!
Come share your ideas or listen to others share theirs.
Bring questions, comments, information, tips, tricks
& cool products to share with the group.
4th Thursday of Each Month (3rd Thursdays in Nov. & Dec.)
LDS Church Building Recker Rd. South of Warner Rd. (Gilbert, AZ.)
(Just north of the 202. There is no 202 exit ramp at Recker Rd.)