Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ChelC
The Law

Re: Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

Post by ChelC »

Cures may exist, but they are not one size fits all. I am very familiar with chemo. I've watched lots of people go through it. My husband watched his brother suffer through it and has vowed that unless the cure rate is huge he will not ever choose to do it should a cancer diagnosis come. The thing is chemo has a place. My brother in law died when he was only 20. When they found the cancer they didn't expect him to make it through the night at first. Chemo and radiation brought him into remission and gave him some precious time. When it came back it just hastened his death.

My aunt died this year of breast cancer. Chemo helped her to hold onto her speech through her death. She had lost her husband 20 years before to brain cancer and she wanted to live her life until the end, and she did.

I just don't believe that these cures are cures for everyone.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

ChelC wrote:I just don't believe that these cures are cures for everyone.
Correct me if I'm wrong, ChelC, but I don't see where anyone has made the assertion that everyone has been cured by any program mentioned here or in the fertility thread.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Perhaps not, but I hate the assumption being made that people who choose conventional medicine are apathetic, or that all MDs are part of some pharmaceutical conspiracy. I find the attitude prevalent and insulting.

Everyone I've ever known who fought for their lives wanted nothing more than to find a cure. I have no stats to back this up, but I'm willing to bet that most people at least entertain these alternatives. In the end people have to follow their guts and choose a plan.

Most people I've known with infertility have likewise sought alternative medicine in addition to or on a break from traditional medicine. I know how desperate people can get to find cures, so I guess it will always rub me wrong when people make it seem like it's so easy and that people who choose something else are uninformed, afraid, apathetic, failing to take personal responsibility, etc. I have seen all of those assertions made from time to time on these boards. Often my posts here aren't even aimed at the original poster, but toward the lurking reader who may get sucked into self doubt and wonder if they missed the magic bullet. They probably didn't. If these cures have been widely known for so long with such success, and a person prays fervently for healing and is never lead to it, it probably just wasn't part of the plan for them.

That's my opinion based on my personal life experience and I'm sticking to it.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

ChelC wrote:Perhaps not, but I hate the assumption being made that people who choose conventional medicine are apathetic, or that all MDs are part of some pharmaceutical conspiracy.
Where was that assumption made?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I suggest everyone take a look at the stats themselves.

The take a look at what treatment is like.

Personally, after that consideration, I'd start with the cheapest, easiest, etc. (I have no desire to "sacrifice", prove my bravery, etc. to get better---I have enough already that's required than to go putting in more...)

And I'm sorry, but it's either wickedness or ignorance that medicine treats cancer with chemo, radiation, and surgery.

Why, when I could drink a box of baking soda for $1.50 and get better results--minus the hair loss, the throwing up, the pain, the $3,000 a shot, ...?

Or heck, my uncle smokes cigarettes and the doctor says that's what's kept him alive (cancer), too. At least he enjoys his medicine. ;) Too bad it keeps him from something so much better in the eternities... (And no, I don't believe he does better than if because of the smoking.)

Sure, it upsets people to hear that. Some in my family get upset, too (especially the ones with cancer). But they have no explanation, other than "the doctors all say..."

But I don't choose for them.

Of course, years ago I wouldn't have much to say about all this, either. I'm glad things have changed for me, but it's a change that often requires time, experience, serendipity, and sometimes an insight-providing shock.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ChelC wrote:Perhaps not, but I hate the assumption being made that people who choose conventional medicine are apathetic, or that all MDs are part of some pharmaceutical conspiracy. I find the attitude prevalent and insulting.
It has been said, that the Truth will make you free, but first it will upset you.

It is an indisputable fact, that teaching and administration of medicine, in our universities and hospitals has been hijacked by murderous and wicked elite, who want most of the people on earth dead.

It is a well-documented fact.

If you start there, you will not look at “disease” industry as before. Not everyone is a conspirator. No. But they have been brainwashed with garbage for the most of their lives in universities and schools. It is a fact.

Statistics and scientific method say with a voice of thunder, that much, MUCH better cures have been proven, and powerfully demonstrated. If you choose to ignore the facts in favor of your flawed belief system, it is your choice.

The truth WILL make you free, but first it will tick you off! Deal with it. :)

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

Looks like this thread is drying up, so I'll go ahead and get the last word in...
  • The body is capable of amazing things when it's given what it needs. We are designed to be self-healing. That's the ideal scenario. Bandages don't heal, the body heals itself. This should be obvious.

Modern medicine has many wonderful and amazing diagnostic tools, treatments, etc., many of which have side or after effects, but have saved lives and improved quality of life. This is especially true in certain emergencies.

There are diagnostic techniques in natural healing with no side effects. No having to wear lead aprons. No need to leave your keys in the other room. Beautiful.

Herbs have been prepared for our use. This is specifically stated in the Doctrine and Covenants, and that statement is no less valid today than is the admonition in the Word of Wisdom regarding meat consumption.

Beware of false despair. It can be worse than false hope.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Here is another one:

Dr Burzynski movie (FULL VERSION)

Last edited by LoveIsTruth on April 15th, 2012, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Here is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/v/H0ibsoqjPac?version=3&hl=en_US
I started researching this guy back in April/May. I'd heard about him from a friend, got sidetracked and forgot all about him. Thanks for posting.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Wonderful book I'm reading right now on amino acids.....written by a team of doctors/researchers (some of the best in the industry and I have no idea about their religious backgrounds though very curious)....of which I'll post a few excerpts -
The last fifteen years of research has shown that nutrition continues to represent the ultimate recognition that the body is the temple of the holy spirit.....It is our hope that this new edition will be of continued benefit in helping you understand that the best-stocked drugstore of all still remains in the human body....Every nutrient has at least one therapeutic use in the treatment of disease. Respect for God's mysterious harmonies is the foundation of good health and of a "physical morality." We have learned that if a drug can be found to do the job of medical healing, a nutrient can be found to do the same job. When we understand how a drug works, we can imitate its action with an amino acid.....At present, less than 20 percent of the current drugs administered by a physician are effective.
I haven't finished it yet....but so far very impressed.

The Healing Nutrients Within 3rd Edition - Eric Braverman MD, Carl Pfeiffer MD PhD, Ken Blum PhD, Richard Smayda DO, and assistance from Tatiana Karikh MD

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

RIFE: “Royal R. Rife, born in 1888, was one of the greatest scientific geniuses of the 20th century. He began researching a cure for cancer in 1920, and by 1932 he had isolated the cancer virus. He learned how to destroy it in laboratory cultures and went on to cure cancer in animals. In 1934, he opened a clinic which successfully cured 16 of 16 cases within three months time. Working with some of the most respected researchers in the America along with leading doctors from Southern California, he electronically destroyed the cancer virus in patients, allowing their immune systems to restore health. A Special Research Committee of the University of Southern California oversaw the laboratory research and the experimental treatments until the end of the 1930s. follow-up clinics conducted in 1935, 1936 and 1937 by the head of the U.S. C. Medical Committee verified the results of the 1934 clinic. Independent physicians utilizing the equipment successfully treated as many a 40 people per day during these years. In addition to curing cancer and other deadly diseases, degenerative conditions such as cataracts were reversed. Rife had been able to determine the precise electrical frequency which destroyed individual micro-organisms responsible for cancer, herpes, tuberculosis, and other illnesses. His work was described in Science magazine, medical journals, and later the Smithsonian Institution’s annual report.
“Unfortunately, Rife’s scientific theories and method of treatment conflicted with the orthodox views. His work was stopped and both the research and treatments were forced underground.” From Barry Lyne’s excellent book, “The Cancer Cure That Worked”

Short Review: Rife Energy Medicine---"During the 1920’s and 30’s, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife produced some rather astounding accomplishments in medicine and biology. First, he invented a new kind of optical microscope. This microscope could be used to observe viruses in live cells and tissue culture. (see Addendum A on Resources page) Rife built five of these microscopes. Rife never published the plans to his microscope and to this day those in the scientific establishment not familiar with Rife’s work wrongly claim that it is generally impossible to see or identify a virus with any optical microscope. (see Rife Microscope Addendum on Extras page of Rifetech). Rife’s second great accomplishment was to invent a variable frequency flashing light ultrasound source which could kill bacteria, rickettsias, protozoa, fungi, and viruses. By 1939, Dr. Rife had both identified the microbes and light flashing rates ( ultrasound frequencies ) required to kill these microbes, which were associated with fifty-two major diseases, including carcinoma and sarcoma cancers." (From the writings of Physicist Gary Wade)

Disease is especially profitable for the pharmaceutical cartel. Rife's new technology could eliminate profits of nearly a billion dollars a week for the drug industry. How long do you think it ignored such a threat? The answer is, not long. After a preliminary "offer you can't refuse", this is what happened to Rife and his astonishing electronic therapy:

First arsonists burned the Burnett Lab in New Jersey, which was validating Rife's work. And then, someone fatally poisoned Dr. Milbank Johnson, president of Southern California American Medical Association. He died hours before a scheduled press conference in which he was to announce that Rife's electronic therapy cured every terminal patient in a study supervised by the University of Southern California. (First thought to be accidental death, poison was discovered later by federal investigators who exhumed Dr. Johnson's body).

Dr. Nemes, who duplicated some of Rife's work just 40 miles from Rife's lab, was killed in a mysterious fire which destroyed his lab. Rife stopped work, but died at Grossmont Hospital from a lethal dose of Valium.

Following Dr. Milbank Johnson's murder, threats, and other incidents; 30 doctors once photographed honoring Rife at a banquet now denied they ever knew him!!! Dr. Isaac Kendall, Rife's chief research associate and Dean of Northwestern Medical School, received $200,000 in "grants" & disappeared. Was this a bribe?

It took many years for Rife's colleagues to secretly reconstruct enough of his burned and stolen papers to make effective Rife instruments again available to the public.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

Rob wrote:

I started researching this guy back in April/May. I'd heard about him from a friend, got sidetracked and forgot all about him. Thanks for posting.
Just finished watching this last night. Another must-see video. Amazing stuff.

Anybody who thinks the FDA has the public's best interest in mind should watch this from start to finish.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Rob wrote:
Rob wrote:

Just finished watching this last night. Another must-see video. Amazing stuff.

Anybody who thinks the FDA has the public's best interest in mind should watch this from start to finish.
Thank you very much for the link.....I knew the name but not the whole story behind it....again thank you!!!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

B17 Works Again!
Note: The cure that saved her life is illegal in US! Isn't that nice!

Doctor's wife rejects his advice to undergo orthodox cancer treatments and uses alternative medicine instead, including Laetrile (B17). To his amazement, she recovered. ABC News 2011 Oct 31 (Cached)
► To learn more about Laetrile, see World without Cancer, by G. Edward Griffin here.

Also see the video about B17 here.

From http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mary
captain of 100

Post by Mary »

Last edited by Mary on September 26th, 2012, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Eva, how long have you been drinking it?

Mary
captain of 100

Post by Mary »

Last edited by Mary on September 26th, 2012, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Eva wrote:Hi Shadow :)

I have only been drinking it these past two and a half months, and not every day, maybe once every week or two and then about a litre. Imagine what could be done drinking it everyday!

My friends drink it every day or dry it and grind it up and put it in capsules and take it that way. They both have been cancer free since drinking papaya leaf. There is some info on the interent about it if you look it up.

The mole on my face has been there all my life and the blood spot appeared in the last few years. I have changed nothing in my diet other than taking the papaya leaf. I am feeling like I should do another juice fast and take the tea, I need to loose extra mummy kilos anyway.
This is awesome! I'm going to try this. Where do you buy this?

Thanks for the EXCELLENT info!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Pay attention:

Tesla "hairpin" circuit is used to cure cancer or any other disease caused by virus and/or bacteria:
This is probably the easiest way to effect such a cure:
Tesla Hairpin Circuit for Medical Purposes.JPG
Tesla Hairpin Circuit for Medical Purposes.JPG (16.37 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
It costs about $30 - $40 to build. Pay attention! :)

Contacts T are attached to the affected area of the body. They kill all virus and bacteria in the area without harming the body.

Starts at 3:15 mark

(This is much easier than the Rife method as you do not need to know specific frequency, it gets them all.)
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on December 12th, 2013, 1:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Burzynski: Cancer Cure

http://vimeo.com/24821365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slimjamm
captain of 100

Post by slimjamm »

Thank you for posting the link! So disturbing and sickening! Satan stated he would buy up armies and tyrants who oppress and reign with blood and horror.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

slimjamm wrote:Thank you for posting the link! So disturbing and sickening! Satan stated he would buy up armies and tyrants who oppress and reign with blood and horror.
More importantly, God stated that those who dig the pit to destroy the souls of men will fall into it themselves to their utter destruction, and will receive to the uttermost what they intended for their fellow men. It is called ETERNAL JUSTICE.