BARACK a question of eligibility.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: BARACK a question of eligibility.

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Food for thought concerning the GAs stopping to warn us because we don't listen so why waste time. What did Mormon do wehen it became obvious that the Nephites were headed for destruction? For a time, he refused to lead their armies but then "repented" and led them but they continued to refuse to repent. Mormon as their propket died with them.

What is God trying to tell us by including this story in the BofM?
...yeah that's often pointed out about him repenting yet -
And it came to pass that the Lord did say unto me: Cry unto this people—Repent ye, and come unto me, and be ye baptized, and build up again my church, and ye shall be spared.

And I did cry unto this people, but it was in vain; and they did not realize that it was the Lord that had spared them, and granted unto them a chance for repentance. And behold they did harden their hearts against the Lord their God....

....behold the voice of the Lord came unto me, saying:

Vengeance is mine, and I will repay; and because this people repented not after I had delivered them, behold, they shall be cut off from the face of the earth.

And it came to pass that I utterly refused to go up against mine enemies; and I did even as the Lord had commanded me; and I did stand as an idle witness to manifest unto the world the things which I saw and heard, according to the manifestations of the Spirit which had testified of things to come.
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/morm/3?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and then the repentance -
And it came to pass that I did go forth among the Nephites, and did repent of the oath which I had made that I would no more assist them; and they gave me command again of their armies, for they looked upon me as though I could deliver them from their afflictions.

But behold, I was without hope, for I knew the judgments of the Lord which should come upon them; for they repented not of their iniquities, but did struggle for their lives without calling upon that Being who created them.
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/morm/5?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

.....no statement of instruction from God to repent and lead them. Was it a personal choice?

...he was also commanded to quit preaching to them earlier
And I did endeavor to preach unto this people, but my mouth was shut, and I was forbidden that I should preach unto them; for behold they had wilfully rebelled against their God; and the beloved disciples were taken away out of the land, because of their iniquity.

But I did remain among them, but I was forbidden to preach unto them, because of the hardness of their hearts; and because of the hardness of their hearts the land was cursed for their sake.
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/morm/1?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason: thanks for sharing about your High Priest Quorum.

The reason why IMO refusing to go on a senior couple mission is so sinful is because in our endowment, we have made a covenant to live the Law of Consecration. Having served two senior couple missions, I can assure you that all serving are keeping their covenant to live the Law of Consecration. Most other callings don't come close to this unless we're talking about being a GA.

The Senior Couple program is really hurting for volunteers. When my wife and I served in Navoou for 18 months as site missinaries which is by far the maost asked for Mission, we had so few couples available to be assigned that we had to use the Young Performing Missionaries to cover many sites because IF they didn't, we would have to shut some down or have them open for much less time. This is inexcusable IMO for High Priest to allow this to continue and still keep their TR. By doing so, we make a mockery of the importance of the Law of Consecration. What say ye?
Amen!

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Post by Samuel the Lamanite »

Json: Thanks for the scriptures that provide context. I'm sorry but I don't know what poit(s) you're trying to make and the conslusion we should draw from this type and shadow.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Json: Thanks for the scriptures that provide context. I'm sorry but I don't know what poit(s) you're trying to make and the conslusion we should draw from this type and shadow.
....just pointing out that God does command Prophets to close their mouths due to the people's unwillingness to be obedient - why heap even more condemnation upon them when their plate is full already? Like flooding the earth when allowing them to live will only add to their sins with no hope of repentance.

....and pointing out that Mormon's repentance may have been a personal choice as he did not attribute it to a commandment from God....versus when he refused to lead them in their wickedness. With reference to using him as an example.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason: Than ks for clearing your thoughts up. I agree thatGod commands Porphets to remain silent. I think of the 1/2 hour of silence talked about in the Book of Revelations. Waht are your thoughts on that?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason: Than ks for clearing your thoughts up. I agree thatGod commands Porphets to remain silent. I think of the 1/2 hour of silence talked about in the Book of Revelations. Waht are your thoughts on that?
...that its probably coming to a close here shortly.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

When did the 1/2 hour start? QWas it with ETB once he longer could speak in GC?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:When did the 1/2 hour start? QWas it with ETB once he longer could speak in GC?
LOL...nah about mid 2008 as I understand it right now...

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason: Why mid 2008? If qwe translate the days into years, one half hour is approximately 21 years. So, that mean about 2029?

Please explain.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason: Why mid 2008? If qwe translate the days into years, one half hour is approximately 21 years. So, that mean about 2029?

Please explain.
Yeah I've seen that formula applied before....unfortunately that formula doesn't work for all the historical prophesies where we have the prophecy and known dates (versus the formula in Ezekiel 4:6)...so I tend to believe that's been misapplied!

Here's the basis of what I believe in terms of timing right now until I get further light and knowledge -
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/70655/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/70656/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/69915/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/69478/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/69425/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/69419/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/fullscreen/69352/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...most here don't buy into this time line so take it for whatever you think its worth....

...you asked about my predictions earlier....don't know if you took the time to chase it down and I ran across it in the process of getting links for this response -
Mummy wrote:Here's my old stuff for reference with current analysis in red -
Jason's 2010 forecast from mid-2009 wrote:disclaimer: just my guess (I have no crystal ball...or better yet two stones in a bow).....and always subject to revision as more information is accumulated.

Short version:
Boiled down to bare bones - its going to get ugly (riots, major crime wave, Argentina atmosphere)...but my guess is by next fall/winter at the earliest. Time is relative to your location, ability to support or continue to support yourself (family), your prior preparations, etc etc etc. California exponential debt prediction timing...define exponential? I'll throw out a guess based on my research to date and say that I expect unemployment borrowing to equal Sales Tax Collections by July. I've seen/heard several rumors floating around about bringing military sources back. What I don't know is if they are all coming from one source or not...and whether it can be substantiated. Short version is for you!

Long version:

I don't expect things to really get bad till next fall/winter.

After this dismal Christmas shopping season - Q1 layoffs will accelerate. Unemployment (and other social safety net expenses) will increase (think hockey stick graphs) while tax revenues continue to decrease (upside down hockey sticks) thus bankrupting the states and placing them in position to be absorbed under complete Federal control/stewardship (who is bankrolled by Federal Reserve and their printing press which to date has stymied a complete collapse with just enough of an injection to keep the big boys afloat).

The exact timing is very difficult to predict as it ultimately relies on the ability to refinance (roll over) existing debt and to accumulate new debt. That is determined by the market and more importantly, the invisible hand of the Fed (not so invisible anymore). When will the borrowers be unable to continue to borrow from tomorrow? Or when does tomorrow run dry?

As the real unemployment rate crosses 30% in Q2 and CRE meltdown rolls in full swing I think we'll start seeing the FDIC take over 20 to 30 banks a week. Perhaps we'll start seeing some sporadic riots at that point....but as long as the government is back stopping everything through the Federal Reserve printing press....I highly doubt it.

Obviously that didn't happen....or hasn't gotten to those levels yet. Still at a couple a week.

All the state and local governments (despite stimulus injections) will be seeing daily reality checks in declining revenue collections - thus as July rolls in with the new fiscal year budgets....I expect drastic cutbacks in all areas. If anything provides a trigger for riots...the budget fights between teachers vs cops vs firefighters vs bureaucrats etc. over the dimes and pennies coming in....has serious potential. IMO one really good spark will ignite the boiling cauldron of middle class anger.

Probably a year off on this one.....and 2011 will eat the cake versus 2010.

Also debt costs are going to soar as risk goes off the charts thus the roll over issues mentioned here -
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/us-lun ... -risk-2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Summer is always better economically so I expect the big blowups to hit fall/winter of next year. 2011 will be pure ugliness. I can't imagine what 2012 will look like.

Starting to look like ugliness....especially in other parts of the world.

Currently unemployment borrowing is increasing at roughly $100 million per day. The next states to go down, based on my analysis, will be Colorado and Georgia in January, Arizona in February, Kansas and Massachusetts in March, Maryland in April, and Vermont in May. The rest, bar in rapid increases in unemployment or borrowing from the state's unemployment fund to satisfy other needs of the state, should last for a year or more.

All of those states went in the red roughly as predicted. Hawaii went down in mid-December. The next ones to go down are a ways off at current burn rates.....Oklahoma is on track for June 2012, West Virginia for December 2012, and Utah for January 2013.....with another sizable (6 months or more) gap before the next ones.

To add to that....Despite ultra low interest rates people are borrowing less, banks are lending less, defaults are increasing (of all flavors), the economy is contracting, social safety net costs are increasing, taxes are increasing, medical costs are increasing, food costs are increasing, etc etc.

We have hit our collective tipping point in the ability to accumulate additional debt and service our current debt....as captured by Karl here -
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2138807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The machinations of the Fed (both parties) only extend the horizon and temporarily delay the inevitable...while deepening the impact.

So enough of the cause and effect....default on obligations:

Who is the debt owed to?

When will the tipping point in defaults occur?

What corresponding action will be taken by the creditor(s)?
Jason's 2011 forecast from mid-2010 wrote:Here's a little synopsis I put together for a friend this morning -

As far as predictions - for whatever they are worth (this may get windy as I have a hard time getting off the soapbox once I get started):

Sporadic riots as the economy spirals down this winter....growing in intensity and duration as 2011 rolls in. 2011 will be ugly with potentially the collapse of the nation into anarchy - city vs. city, county vs. county, state vs. state, etc.

Not there yet but showing promise....

Money is created by debt. The money for interest is never created so the system is inherently deflationary. Therefore, we must constantly increase our debt (money supply) in order to create new money to keep the system expanding plus service interest costs. The longer it goes the more money/debt that must be created. We've hit the debt saturation point (Q1 2010) - the point at which our ability to service current debt is maximized. Every additional dollar of debt borrowed beyond that point only accelerates the bankruptcy or default on debt (transfer of assets). The debt saturation point is flexible based on the cost of debt - interest rate. Lower the interest rate and you raise the debt saturation point. Raise the interest rate and you lower the debt saturation point.

I now think 2008 was the debt saturation point. Q1 2010 was simply where every additional dollar of debt borrowed creates negative GDP as it steals from production to sustain the debt burden.

This has been building for multiple decades. We started to plateau in the mid-90's and Greenspan created the sweeps program to sweep checking account balances into a savings account to loan out - i.e. create more leverage/debt. Then again in 2000/2001 at which point Greenspan lowered interest rates thus lowering the cost of debt and raising the debt saturation point (we can service more debt due to lower interest cost). In 2008 we hit it again and despite the stimulus we've still spiraled down for the past 18-24 months. So here we are with the lowest housing interest rates in history and nobody is buying/borrowing - Debt Saturation. Nowhere to go but down!

Even at zero percent interest (Japan the last decade) things continue to spiral down and its just delaying the inevitable. Japan is still on the verge of collapse with more problems now than a decade ago.

Two decades actually....

The US is worse as we've outsourced our production (wealth) to China. A little secret - only the people that produce really matter. For example in a company the assistants (accounting, finance, management, etc) help by allowing production people to focus completely on production (thus more productive). And they add value and have their place.....but if the production doesn't occur (and hopefully maximized) its all pointless. So if the system is balanced (ratio of secretaries to mechanics) the shop runs well and is productive. But if its not balanced (10 secretaries for every mechanic) then bankruptcy will surely be the result. Same with distribution of wages/resources/etc.

This country, as a nation, is imbalanced. Not only that but it is run by thieves and cutthroats (especially Wall Street). Your income is taxed before you get it (income tax), then its taxed when you spend it (sales/fuel tax), and then you are taxed for your purchases (property tax). All that wealth is siphoned off and wasted in some inefficient bureaucratic quagmire. Not only that....all the money is created by debt thus creating a monetary system where all wealth flows back to the creator of the debt - ultimately the private banking cartel called the Federal Reserve.

Or building castles on the hill for a few.....of which they don't produce anything valuable to the rest of us. For example - if I utilize a million dollars (of someone else's production) to buy a Ferrari that sits in the garage most of the year....and even when driven is only for joy rides......doesn't do anyone else any favors or make their life better.

One of the major problems with the last debt boom (2000-2007). The vast majority of it went to bigger houses (that don't produce anything valuable), big screen TVs (definitely don't produce anything valuable), and swapping newer cars for older cars that takes a government program like "Cash for Clunkers" to remove inventory.

So what we are seeing in Wisconsin and elsewhere around the country is the end result of loss of production yet desire to remain at current living standards. Just ain't gonna happen!!! You can pat yourself on the back for that! Our dillweed politicians sold us out....and we put them in so that makes us the bigger dillweeds. We literally gave our jobs away to China and let the central banks insert the debt gavage (to mask the decline in real production) while we voluntarily stuffed ourselves beyond internal capacity!

For example you want to buy a house. You go to the bank to borrow the money. The bank doesn't have the money but creates it against the promissory note you sign for the loan (money created by debt). Now you inject the money you borrowed into the money supply by buying the house (either from previous owner or builder/developer). Then you must either pay back that money WITH INTEREST over time.....OR you default on the house and the bank gets the property. Say the loan is for $500k at 5.5% interest over 30 years. Either the bank gets roughly $1.2 million or they get the house. How much did it cost them for the $1.2 million or the house???

Where does the money for interest come from? Other debt creators.....the only saving grace for the system is you inject $500k up front yet pay back the $1.2 million over 30 years thus giving others a chance to create more money by taking on debt. The mathematical problem is the debt must keep increasing at a constantly expanding rate. If the expansion slows down then you have recession. If it stops expanding or contracts then you have depression. When you hit the debt saturation point and debt massively contracts (and massive defaults) then you have a Great Depression.

Say hello to GD2!!! And sbsion's Summer of Hell is finally approaching (rip on him for timing all you want.....but try predicting the future yourself without a crystal ball or prophetic insight!!! Ain't easy getting the timing right! Can see what will inevitability come to pass though as a natural result of ignoring and disobeying natural law).

In a system guaranteed to create defaults (inherently deflationary) because the money is never created for interest......at some point in time the banks are guaranteed to end up with all the assets.....at nearly zero cost. The system is designed so that they end up owning everything. And all wealth ultimately flows back to the original creator of debt - The Federal Reserve which is a cartel of private banks which in our case is not just the US but a cartel of global central banks thus all assets ultimately flow back to the BIS (Bank of International Settlements)....i.e Rothschilds & co-conspirators.

How does it feel to be a slave? As Americans wake up and realize what's taking place over the coming year (due to deflationary collapse) we will test the control mechanism (martial law/military dictatorship).....of which the plans (developed over previous decades) are currently in place.

Only reason I can figure that they didn't pull the plug in 2008 was the timing wasn't right....not prepared enough. I think the situation has changed dramatically now over the past several years. Now for $75k per person you can buy a ticket to your very own underground bunker with 60 months of supplies.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Obama signed executive order in January of this year creating 10 governors to rule the US militarily which happens to coincide with the 10 FEMA regions. Here's the details I posted on blog post -
http://yophat.blogspot.com/2010/01/exec ... rnors.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies..." - Thomas Jefferson

So either they will win and we'll end up a chipped obedient serf society....or all hell will break loose and chaos/anarchy will result. Obviously my bet is on the latter.

Here is a blog post with over 100 hours of video -
http://yophat.blogspot.com/2010/07/behi ... onion.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And another with over 300 recommended books -
http://yophat.blogspot.com/2009/05/reading-list.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Th Political Measuring Stick
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... ring+Stick" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mummy's 2011 forecast from late-2010 wrote:I've shared my thoughts on it across multiple posts but here is a summary of my current thoughts on the future (just opinions with no crystal ball or direct revelation - for whatever it may be worth) -

I think we will see a vast consolidation of the banking system over the next 6 months with great odds that the final winner will likely wear a government license plate (think Fannie & Freddie, Fed, etc.).

Odds are we'll see more military action in early 2011 - N. Korea and Iran - further spreading out the military and debilitating them.

With Libya of all places looking the most likely.....and still a tie between N.Korea and Iran. I've seen forecasts of an attack on N.Korea in the next month.

I think we'll see sporadic riots though out the year growing in size, frequency, and duration. The battle between states, cities, counties, etc will get brutal this summer as the fight over decreasing dollars gets intense. I expect an attempt at martial law will be made mid-2012 and prior to that being completed the government will collapse into chaos and anarchy.

I expect the church to draw a line in the sand at the latter end of 2011 with the implementation of the Law of Consecration between December 2nd and December 23rd of 2011 and that this will largely be a result of the economy and a response to our economic situation. I expect that the missionaries will be called home just prior to that occurring. I expect that the persecution will rapidly intensify after that. I also expect the judgments of God to intensify at the same time (we know that God will destroy all who fight against Zion). I expect that the government will collapse roughly 6 months after that occurs (the breakup into tribes, families, and communities).

I anticipate that the Savior will return roughly 3 years after that occurs. I expect the judgments to roll out in force during that time period.

Obviously Palmoni Scrolls time line....which I am still attached to and haven't found any gaping holes in the interpretation logic or compilation of scriptures.

Guesses (perhaps educated and perhaps not) for whatever they may be worth......probably not much!!!

Even if the time line is correct (which is a long shot) it shouldn't change what one does on a daily basis. The only protection is in following the counsel of the prophets and striving every day to learn and be obedient to the Father's will through the Spirit (sacrificing our own will in the process and becoming as a little child).
Mummy's additional thoughts wrote:I never said that Christ was coming on or prior to 2012.....and fwiw....believe at this point it will be in mid 2015. But Zion has to be established....and a city built. Remember that the whole world was turned upside down for the Nephites/Lamanites in the space of 3 hours......and then they had 3 days with nothing to do but sit around and contemplate it. Also realize that the remaining 1/3 of the Jews who survive will be converted in less than an hour.

So between the space of lunch and dinner today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, etc.....the whole landscape can change. Also that people are already saying that He delayeth His coming (expected year 2000 - Archbishop Usher's timeline).

I think Zion will be established Dec 23, 2011 by the members uniting to live the law of consecration as a means of economic defense and unity to actions taken by government (or government bank).

My only point with 2012 is that that seems to be the implementation year for martial law (dictatorship) & new age movement (NWO religion). The final thread for the constitution is the franchise or right to vote. As far as we know that thread is never broken. We also know that the elders of the church will uphold the Constitution and bear it away.

Based on that knowledge I'm guessing that the country will decay into disorder/collapse prior to full implementation of martial law. I'm assuming based on my knowledge that martial law is going to happen in 2012 prior to the 2012 elections so that the collapse must occur prior to that.

Ironically, I stumbled across the scrolls Angel Palmoni has possession of (and sharing via http://www.angelpalmoni.com/AngelPalmoni/Welcome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) which portray a scriptural based time line estimate that matches up with my economic/finance/secret combination/military based time line......and hence my attachment to it not to mention I haven't been able to find any gaping holes in it......and the really smart people (much smarter than I) that I've shared it with haven't been able to poke any holes in it either (not to say it can't happen).

Obviously my belief about the actual dates for establishment of Zion and return of Jesus stem from the scrolls.....but you can go back over Jason's predictions as of a year ago to see the economic/political time line estimate hasn't changed much. If the scrolls are correct and the half hour of silence ends next year.....then 3 1/2 years of judgment will be poured out prior to the Savior's return in mid 2015.

If those 3 1/2 years are anything like the 3 hours experienced by the Nephites & Lamanites.....you can fully expect D&C 45:26 to be considered fulfilled by the conclusion of the 3 1/2 years!
....for whatever its esteemed to be of worth....

Personally I would read "The Cleansing of America" by Cleon Skousen for further insight. I didn't even touch on the plague here....

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason: Food for thought. Assume that the 21 years is a proper timing mechanism. ETB was silenced through death inI believe 1990/1991. IMO, we have had silence on just about matters of corrupt government and the Gadiantion robbers since ETB's death. IF this "teory" is correct that puts us in the 2011-12 operiod when silence is broken. What say ye?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason: Food for thought. Assume that the 21 years is a proper timing mechanism. ETB was silenced through death inI believe 1990/1991. IMO, we have had silence on just about matters of corrupt government and the Gadiantion robbers since ETB's death. IF this "teory" is correct that puts us in the 2011-12 operiod when silence is broken. What say ye?
...last I saw was I Testify in 1988 from Ezra Taft Benson in terms of addressing Gadianton's....and we have had some addresses from Boyd K. Packer and others since that do address it....so they haven't been completely silent if that is the meaning and intent of the 1/2 hour of silence. Depending on the intent of President Hinckley's discussion on terrorists in the conference following 9/11....he may have covered it as well.

I hate to base thoughts on an assumption that can't be applied anywhere else in scripture to any prophecy that gives a time line...

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason: Fair enough. So we do agree that in the last 21 years, one has to search for any secret Combination talks in GC. Did we have to with ETB and prior to that. I just try to see possible ways that prophecies abd being fullfilled. I really saw what is happening today knowing full welol t6hat it's going to get much worse. So to be truthful, I wouked from today backward for 21 years to see who was talking and what saying. That's how I arrives at ETB.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason: Fair enough. So we do agree that in the last 21 years, one has to search for any secret Combination talks in GC. Did we have to with ETB and prior to that. I just try to see possible ways that prophecies abd being fullfilled. I really saw what is happening today knowing full welol t6hat it's going to get much worse. So to be truthful, I wouked from today backward for 21 years to see who was talking and what saying. That's how I arrives at ETB.
....still making a huge assumption on the use of that formula that only fits one place else (garden of Eden when Adam told he would die in the day that he ate the fruit)

...also stuff is still out there (even if you have to search a little) so it hasn't exactly been complete silence

...did you check out any of the links I provided?

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason, you've posterd a great number of thinks which I found healthy approach. BUT, please refer me to the exact links which are relevant to our thread. Fair enough? I will respond with my thoughts. I promise you that.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason, you've posterd a great number of thinks which I found healthy approach. BUT, please refer me to the exact links which are relevant to our thread. Fair enough? I will respond with my thoughts. I promise you that.
...couple posts up on this thread

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason; That narrows it down to a couple dozen links. Can we get it down to perhaps the two or three most revelant links. OK, I admit I'm lazy. (grin)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason; That narrows it down to a couple dozen links. Can we get it down to perhaps the two or three most revelant links. OK, I admit I'm lazy. (grin)
....you won't like any of the links if that's the case! I've been accused of giving a drink through a fire hose several times on here....

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jason: Its not a question of like or dislike. It is a question of the use of my time. OK?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Jason: Its not a question of like or dislike. It is a question of the use of my time. OK?
...the first 7 links....if you don't like the 1st....don't go further

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Fair enough, I won't do it tonight but will "wade" through the 7 links.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=300201" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The dead infant and BHO's birth-certificate mystery
Written by CAA National
JEROME R. CORSI
Amid questions about the authenticity of Obama's posted birth records raised by the registration number, a researcher has discovered a possible explanation.

The Post and Email blog, which has focused on the Obama eligibility controversy, features a report by an unnamed researcher who discovered the record of a girl born the same day as the president who died a day later that could have been the source of Obama's birth certificate.

The find is significant because of questions about the plausibility of the registration number indicated on the images of short-form and long-form birth certificates for the president posted on the Internet.

As WND reported, the numbers on the published Hawaii birth certificates of twins Susan and Gretchen Nordyke are lower than the number given Obama, even though the president's birth certificate was accepted by the registrar general and stamped with a certificate number three days earlier. Further, as WND reported yesterday, an article by the man who was Hawaii's registrar general at the time Obama was born confirmed birth certificates were numbered immediately upon acceptance by the registrar general.The researcher found documentation for Virginia Sunahara's birth on the morning of Aug. 4, 1961, at Wahiawa General Hospital in Wahiawa, Oahu. She was the daughter of Hawaii-born Tomio Sunahara, a postal clerk of Japanese ancestry who fought for the U.S. in World War II, and his wife, Clara.

The infant developed complications and most likely was transferred to Kapi'olani Women and Children's Medical Center in Honolulu, although the hospital could have been Queens Medical Center. She died on Aug. 5, 1961.

WND contacted Virginia's mother Clara, 83, who is living in Wahiawa on Oahu.

Clara told WND by telephone she did not have Virginia's birth certificate and she was not interested in applying to the Hawaii Department of Health to see what birth records might be on file regarding her daughter.

The researchers reported that newly born Virginia Sunahara was transferred to a Honolulu hospital from Wahiawa General Hospital because she was having trouble breathing. The Honolulu hospitals were considered to have better equipment to deal with neonatal birth complications.

No birth announcement appeared for Virginia Sunahara in either Honolulu newspaper.

A death announcement for the girl, under the name of her father, Tomio Sunahara, appeared in the Honolulu Star Advertiser on Aug. 8, 1961, and in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on Aug. 14, 1961.

The researchers who discovered Virginia Sunahara's birth record speculated that at the time of her death, her parents had not yet selected her name.

The timing of the newspaper death notice may have resulted from the fact that Hawaii law requires the registration of a death within three days and the registration of a birth within seven days.

The researchers further speculated that by the time the birth certificate was submitted by the hospital to the local registrar at the Hawaii Department of Health, Clara and Tomio had decided on the name Virginia, and the Department of Health updated its records accordingly.

This would explain why the newspaper death announcements listed the name as Tomiyo Sunahara, while the official Hawaii death records list the child's name as Virginia.

With an Aug. 4, 1961, birthdate, it's possible Virginia Sunahara's birth registration was filed as late as Aug. 11, 1961 – the same day the Nordyke twins' birth certificates were filed by Kapi'olani hospital with the Hawaii Department of Health local registrar and registrar general.

Susan Nordyke, the twin born first, received birth certificate number 10637; Gretchen Nordyke, the second, received number 10638.

Barack Obama's birth certificate was issued the number 10641, even though it was registered three days before the Nordykes' certificates. However, if the birth certificate number 10641 was first assigned to Virginia Sunahara, the apparent conflict could be explained.

Is it possible that if Obama's birth records were forged, the perpetrator used Virginia Sunahara's birth certificate number, knowing the girl was long dead and the family was unlikely to know or complain?

Virginia Sunahara was initially buried Sept. 28, 1961, at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, also known as the Punchbowl, at 2177 Puowaina Drive in Honolulu, in Section U Site 966-F.

Her father died March 26, 1968, and Virginia was disinterred and re-buried alongside her father's cremated remains at Mililani Memorial Park in Waipahu in October 1968.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jan: You know I'm NOT a Mitt fan. I plead with you as a worker for MITT, that you convince him to take up the Obama BC issue. I did the same in 2008 with Ron Paul but he wourldn't set up.

IMO, IF MITT forced the issue now that we KNOW that the issued BC is a total fraud, Mitt would be a shoein for the GOP nod as the man who had the courage to stand up for the Constitution.

What say all?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

MITT has no interest in the Birth Certificate issue, he considers it to be a diversion.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Jan: Then if true, MITT doesn't really support Constititional govt. Ome MUST be a natural born citizen to be POTUS. Obama is native born. If MITT, Paul and other GOPers had joined us in 2008 in forcing the outing of his BC, we would never had the mess we have now. To allow Obama to remain in office is atrocious.