Under CA: A Labyrinth of tunnels?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Songbird
captain of 1,000

Under CA: A Labyrinth of tunnels?

Post by Songbird »

Don't know if this is true or not, but this was interesting read:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_fil ... ce_01.html
The World's Largest Sink Hole?

Looking at the above map you can clearly see that the California Central Valley is a long depression. It was formed eons ago by subduction, IE sinking into the Earth. In the article below we first ran into this story that California was riddled with under water caverns that were filled with water and some that had oil or gases on top.

In our search for the "Porous Earth" we have already uncovered hundreds of miles of subterranean cave systems that literally are found under every nation on Earth. Now in the report below it details the caverns from a US Navy point of view... and coincides with our other research on the Submarine base at Hawthorne Nevada and the report below supports that study. We then started on a hunt for some real geological evidence, which we will present below...

The Underground Empire - Branton -- File No. 008
In March of 1980, John J. Williams, a New Mexico "Patriot" who published the anti-Communist oriented "REBEL MAGAZINE" (at the time available from: Consumertronics Co., c/o John J. Williams. Pres., 2011 Crescent Dr., P.O. Drawer 537., Alamogardo, NM 88310) revealed some incredible details on an alleged subterranean system which the Navy had been exploring below the western United States. The report appeared in issue No. 6 of his magazine, and was later reproduced in the Fall, 1985 (#164) issue of SEARCH Magazine, at the time edited by Marjorie Palmer, widow of the late Ray Palmer. The article, titled 'CALIFORNIA FLOATS ON OCEAN?', revealed the following:

"Some time ago, I heard a man on a TV interview-show briefly mention that parts of California and neighboring states are floating on the Pacific Ocean! He was a high ranking Naval officer on a top- secret nuclear submarine that has been (and is) exploring and mapping these enormous caverns and passage-ways underneath the West for over 10 years now.

"A friend of mine finally tracked the man down. He is now living quietly in retirement and asked that no details pointing to him be revealed as he does not want publicity and government attention. After writing this article, I destroyed my files on him. This is his story..."

Williams explains that not "all" of the areas in question are actually "resting" or "floating" on the ocean, however there are allegedly many subterranean cavities below the western U.S., and they are not limited to California, and many of them consist of very large water-filled aqua-systems. These have been explored via nuclear submarines to several hundred miles inland, particularly in the region of southern California and the southern Oregon - northern California area. Williams continues:

"...When he retired several years ago, in spite of about 10 years of intensive Naval study, the Navy had not gotten even a handle on their exacts and dimensions. Today, the story may be different.

"He makes the following statements from his observations:

"1. The passageways are labyrinthine with widths from a few
to thousands of feet (caverns), averaging roughly about a 100
feet.

"2. Much like dry caverns do, heights and depths vary a
great deal and in some cases, two or more caverns or
passageways pass over or under each other at different
depths.

"3. Most of the entrances lie just off the Continental Shelf
(ie. in the Continental Slope - Branton).

"4. Most of the entrances are too small for submarine
investigation; and many that are large enough lie in waters
that are too deep.

"5. Some of the caverns (in S. California) are topped with
oil while some others are filled with gases believed to
approximate our atmosphere (in very ancient times).

"6. The San Joaquin Valley is essentially a portion of the
original cavernous area that collapsed eons ago due to it's
sheer weight.

"7. What is being passed off as the 'San Andreas Fault' are
large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of
collapsing. When the BIG ONE finally hits, many scientists
in the know believe that most of California will break off
like a cold Hershey bar and slide into the ocean! (it is
postulated by some that an ancient land-mass which some
believe may have been connected to what is now California,
broke off and sunk into the ocean during an ancient cataclysm
- Branton)

"8. (We are deleting this section due to the possibility of
undue stress and fear which may result from it's disclosure.
Also, because of recent international events which may have
resulted in a solution to this problem. We will merely state
that it involves a scenario similar to that which was
portrayed in a James Bond movie, and which concerned
underground caverns, silicon valley, nuclear weapons, and the
San Andreas fault - Branton).

"9. A WELL-KNOWN U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in
these passages and disappeared forever. It was reported to
have been lost IN OPEN SEA ELSEWHERE to keep the American
people in total ignorance and to justify an enormous pay-off
to an eccentric U.S. billionaire (who died in recent years)
for providing the fictitious "recovery" effort.

"I have no reason to doubt the man. I can't tell for sure whether or not these caverns and passageways exist or to their extents. The story does sound a bit fantastic but I have no reason to doubt the man. I have seen copies of documentation that at least prove that he was a high ranking Naval officer (nuclear submarine duty) and a distinguished scientist. In fact, his scientific background and reputation are impeccable. He definitely cannot be labeled as a crackpot, lunatic or publicity-seeker. I would very much like more information on this topic..."

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Under CA: A Labyrinth of tunnels?

Post by Col. Flagg »

Actually, Mark has been digging tunnels for drug smugglers in order to expedite the transportation of illegal drugs into San Diego - he's been trying to kick the habit for years but no luck yet.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

This is all very interesting

A few years ago, I remember a documentary about a secret ocean rescue mission funded by Howard Hughs. I wish I could remember more, but it was covered up by the story of some fantastic scheme conjured up by Mr. Hughs. Could this be the one you are talking about?

Also, it is well known about the aquafurs under different parts of the country, California having very large ones. The wells that provide much of the water for agriculture comes from these. There is great fear that the water is being used up way too fast, and will result in great droughs in the future. Could any of this information be what the Navy is looking into.

My son used to be in the Navy, and for a few years was stationed at Fallon, Nevada, which is 60 miles from Reno. I used to tease him that they had a naval base in Nevada so that when California fell into the ocean, there would already be a port. He didn't think that was funny.

Believer

1984Orwellherenow
captain of 100

Post by 1984Orwellherenow »

Ooh, those have been there ever since they made the movie "Worms" or something like that.

Hey, Col. Flaggrant--do you mind if I call you that? if not then I want to change my name to it, because I'm the captain of just about every discussion we get into, and I can put on a good rant. So, do you wanna switch, or what? We can just swap passies and the man don't need to know.--anyway, Flagg, why do you always talk about this Mark fellow? I hear no Mark, I see no Mark. Is it a code word for something? Or is something going on? Thanks, guy with the best name on the board.