Anybody know Porter Stansbury?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Songbird
captain of 1,000

Anybody know Porter Stansbury?

Post by Songbird »

I found this link to a letter that this man wrote. It is a sales pitch in the end, but the information he gives out I found interesting although I knew some of it...When you click on the link, it takes you to his "taped" discussion. Just click to leave the site and then it will ask you if you really want to leave, click on "stay on the page" and you will be brought to the article in writing. I would copy and paste it here, but it is too long.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1 ... PSIM103/PR

singyourwayhome
captain of 1,000

Re: Anybody know Porter Stansbury?

Post by singyourwayhome »

I don't know him, but I watched his video last week. It is interesting. I wonder if his timeline will be correct.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

google his name and fraud

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

Will do. Thanks

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Songbird wrote:It is a sales pitch in the end
And it will be a sales pitch for eternity, or the end of the internet (snicker)….. the equivalent of paying for spam in your inbox. I wouldn’t recommend paying a copper clad zinc two cents for advice that, like you said, you already know.

Jnewby
captain of 100

Post by Jnewby »

I have followed him for years and he is very good. His track record is better than most. Don't be to concerned with the SEC charges brought against him and his company in 2003, the SEC will usually go after anyone that provides information against what the powers that be want out in the light.

He is saying things in his latest letter that anyone that has eyes can see for themselves, but he just verbalizes it in a easy to follow way.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Jnewby wrote:I have followed him for years and he is very good. His track record is better than most. Don't be to concerned with the SEC charges brought against him and his company in 2003, the SEC will usually go after anyone that provides information against what the powers that be want out in the light.

He is saying things in his latest letter that anyone that has eyes can see for themselves, but he just verbalizes it in a easy to follow way.
I wouldn't be so quick to discount the charges...which ended in fines. He's tied in with Agora which is also now tied in with NIA....and all have long history of pump n' dump schemes. Just because they tell you a little truth....doesn't mean there isn't a personal selfish twist at the end! It takes a little truth to sell a lie!

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

As much as I hate to admit it, I got sucked into his news letter for 57 bucks based on a little truth, as Mummy put it. :oops: I should have known better having seen this kind of internet marketing in the past. About all I have gotten from the deal is more marketing, leading into more marketing, leading to more marketing, ad infinitum….but nothing much of any real substance in my opinion; more like a lot of expensive spam in my inbox.

But that’s just my dumb opinion. I’d been advising to get out of the stock market, among other things, for years before it crashed, and haven’t changed my tune. The only reason it isn’t in the JP Morgue is because helicopter Ben is pumping it up with and intravenous infusion of fiat, but ultimately, the prognosis is terminal. All papere money systems end badly, and I believe Mummy is spot on about NIA also. It’s a bit of truth mixed into one big marketing SCAM!

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

well, the letter was a good read in some spots. But I did not get sucked in. I can't imagine anyone in their right mind telling people that he could show you how to "corner" the trend in the market right now. When money loses its value, nothing will be sacred and everything will be in chaos...Nope, on the investment stuff I think the guy is nuts!

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

I watched the presentation, and understand that it was intended to lure people into his business, but how much of it is true? Does his chart showing our current economy is similar to the 30's and 40's accurate? Are we that close to a nose-dive?

Post by Like »

Toto wrote:As much as I hate to admit it, I got sucked into his news letter for 57 bucks based on a little truth, as Mummy put it. :oops: I should have known better having seen this kind of internet marketing in the past. About all I have gotten from the deal is more marketing, leading into more marketing, leading to more marketing, ad infinitum….but nothing much of any real substance in my opinion; more like a lot of expensive spam in my inbox.

But that’s just my dumb opinion. I’d been advising to get out of the stock market, among other things, for years before it crashed, and haven’t changed my tune. The only reason it isn’t in the JP Morgue is because helicopter Ben is pumping it up with and intravenous infusion of fiat, but ultimately, the prognosis is terminal. All papere money systems end badly, and I believe Mummy is spot on about NIA also. It’s a bit of truth mixed into one big marketing SCAM!

Thanks for the heads Toto. Sounds like this guy is playing on peoples fears.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Tribunal wrote:Are we that close to a nose-dive?
That is a question you would have to ask a Rockefeller or a Rothschild, but I don’t think they are posting to this discussion. :lol:

That the bus hasn’t gone over the cliff yet is what befuddles me, and I’ve given up on trying the second guess the when of it all, but my first spontaneous reaction to you question is that I think there is a good possibility we will see martial law before we see another phony presidential election. It seems the only thing that is holding the bus back is free agency and the internet, and the latter is under threat as I write.

More later perhaps, get to go to work now.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

I think it will happen this year. Speaking with a friend last night with connections to Schwans....and the rumor is all dairy products will go up 20-30% in the next 30 to 60 days. Its a rumor at this point - word of mouth.....so take it for whatever its worth.

The banks are making money by gambling in commodities (stuff with real demand). For example they buy up a warehouse of wheat....then bid up the futures prices to make their money. Or buy a tanker of oil and park it at sea until they can drive prices up then bring it into port and peddle the oil. Or buy gold/silver....then bid up the prices and peddle it. Games, games, and more games while the underlying deflation eats away at the middle class.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Listening to the Alex Jones radio program... they advertise his website by announcing http://www.endofamerica3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Listening to the Glenn Beck program... they advertise his website by announcing http://www.endofamerica44.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They both redirect to the site: http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1 ... PSIM104/PR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting. I wonder if that's a way to see how many GB listeners are clicking the link and how many AJ listeners are clicking the link.

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

Toto wrote:
That is a question you would have to ask a Rockefeller or a Rothschild, but I don’t think they are posting to this discussion. :lol:

That the bus hasn’t gone over the cliff yet is what befuddles me, and I’ve given up on trying the second guess the when of it all, but my first spontaneous reaction to you question is that I think there is a good possibility we will see martial law before we see another phony presidential election. It seems the only thing that is holding the bus back is free agency and the internet, and the latter is under threat as I write.

More later perhaps, get to go to work now.
I am with you. I don't know why the bus hasn't gone over the cliff yet. The interesting thing that is developing is the GOP leadership is threatening to not give Obama a raised debt ceiling with the China Pres coming in it will prove to be an embarrassment for them...

I am now thinking of how to deal with the reality of it all before it happens. I know that I am not as prepared as I can be, but I also see great value in the scripture that tells us to have the Holy Ghost as our guide. I see such great wisdom in this as I can envision panic uttered prayers when things really start to snowball. We have to rely on the Spirit now, so that when the CHTF, the Spirit can guide us and we do not feel we are riding the wrong side of the wave.

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

I was listening to Rush this afternoon and my local radio station aired an ad by this guy. So many people will get suckered in by the hype, especially because the haven't been following what is going on....

lowlife!

I hate it when people take advatage of other people and their fears!!!

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

From the desk of Porter Stansbury - S&A Digest received in my inbox today:

Even if you don't consider yourself a trader, I hope you'll watch this video discussing Eifrig's trading techniques. Also, today is your last chance to sign up for Retirement Trader at a generous discount.

Need I say more?

How embarrassing to think I paid even one worthless FRN for this kind of abuse! But I digress, some say a FRN is still worth 4 cents? I guess they do have the value of the paper and ink used to produce them, but I would be concerned about toxic smoke from the ink should it become necessary to use them to heat the homestead.

Oh, and he pushed his End of America ditty as usual. It must be doing pretty good at pulling in subscriptions. :lol:

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Toto wrote:From the desk of Porter Stansbury - S&A Digest received in my inbox today:

Even if you don't consider yourself a trader, I hope you'll watch this video discussing Eifrig's trading techniques. Also, today is your last chance to sign up for Retirement Trader at a generous discount.

Need I say more?

How embarrassing to think I paid even one worthless FRN for this kind of abuse! But I digress, some say a FRN is still worth 4 cents? I guess they do have the value of the paper and ink used to produce them, but I would be concerned about toxic smoke from the ink should it become necessary to use them to heat the homestead.

Oh, and he pushed his End of America ditty as usual. It must be doing pretty good at pulling in subscriptions. :lol:
George4title said the NIA guys were pulling down a couple hundred grand a month....

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

George4title said the NIA guys were pulling down a couple hundred grand a month....
Won't make any difference if the pull down a couple of million a month if everything goes down the drain. Money is just paper and we should not place its value to have on whims...It gives a false sense of power...nothing is better to spend our money on these days, than preparing, IMHO

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Songbird wrote:
Won't make any difference if the pull down a couple of million a month if everything goes down the drain. Money is just paper and we should not place its value to have on whims...It gives a false sense of power...nothing is better to spend our money on these days, than preparing, IMHO
Just pointing out that so far their scheme is proving profitable....

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

YES...leading many to follow...

Stansberry CS
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Stansberry CS »

If you have any questions about Stansberry and Associates, please do not hesitate to call customer service at 1-888-261-2693. We would be happy to assist you. We are open Monday – Friday 9-5 EST.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Stansberry CS wrote:If you have any questions about Stansberry and Associates, please do not hesitate to call customer service at 1-888-261-2693. We would be happy to assist you. We are open Monday – Friday 9-5 EST.
Special Announcement from Stansberry CS:

THE BEST VALUE PLAY ON THE PLANET!

The Stansberry research team has made one of its GREATEST wealth secrets of all time! After discovering that the LDS people are most honest and TRUSTING people on Earth, Porter is launching his FREE and ALL YOU CAN EAT programs exclusively to the members of the Freedom Forum.

With a year subscription, you’ll get a YEAR SUPPLY of SPAM delivered FREE to your inbox.

THAT’S RIGHT, ALL THE SPAM YOU CAN EAT FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.

"Like SPAM from Heaven! My prayers have been answered, and the SPAM is the out of this world."
Ella Phunt – Paid subscriber
City of Enoch

But…..DON’T WAIT ANOTHER MOMEMENT.

This offer is only good if you call Customer Service within the next 24 hours. Don’t miss out on the best SPAM on the planet FREE with a one year subscription. Call now and let Brian Hunt down any assets not nailed down, and our cheerful Customer Service person will clean your accounts of all EVIDENCE OF DEBT.

No more of those evil Federal Reserve Notes tying you down to Babylon!

"It was like a huge weight being taken off my shoulders! The benefits I’ve received are beyond redemption…..like passing through the Pearly Gates with a clean canvas!"
Ima Mullet – Paid subscriber
Disneyland USA

If you call within 24 hours, you will get these FREE SPECIAL REPORTS:

The Best Investment You’ll Ever Make – The Bridge Nobody Is Talking About
The Greatest Opportunity For The Remission Of Sins EVER!
The Only SURE WAY To Get Into Heaven – Iron Rods At Ridiculously Low Prices
Secrets Of Trillionaire Wealth – How To Invest In High Denomination Zimbabwe Currency

"It seems too good to be true! By investing in High Denomination Zimbabwe Currency, I became a trillionaire OVERNIGHT! Now I can buy my way into Heaven, and the iron rods can be assembled without any tools or knowledge of any kind. And the revenue from toll fees generated by the bridge are a great supplement to my income stream, which I am using to acquire more Zimbabwe Currency. I have become a trillionaire many times over in just a few short days!"
Inna Trance – Paid subscriber
Nowhere, Alaska

Don’t hesitate. After 24 hours, you will lose out on Porter’s most INCREDIBLE offer EVER. Porter will never make this offer again, and your eternal salvation is at stake!

BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE

Porter has developed the GREATEST MLM opportunity EVER! As an added bonus, if you tell all your brothers and sisters, you’ll get BOUNUS SPAM from all your referrals! Think of it like residual SPAM FOR LIFE.

"With my paid subscription and all the bonus SPAM from my referrals, I am now able to feed the entire planet with a few clicks of a mouse!"
Imah Prepper
Independence, Missouri

DON’T WAIT – CALL TODAY

Stansberry CS

P.S. Mention this ad on the LDS Freedom forum and receive our special junk removal service. Our CS reps will cheerfully clean all that JUNK silver occupying precious storage space in your closet FREE OF CHARGE! Make space for your abundant supply of SPAM today.

P.S.S. Porter has made a SPECIAL arrangements with Willard “Mitt” Romney. Now you can safely store your abundance in a SPECIAL OFF PLANET ACCOUNT on Nibiru. You’ll sleep much better knowing your precious BYTES of SPAM are safe from the gnashing teeth of hungry revenue collections officers and ALL alphabet agencies of the supposed federal government. By opening an account, you will learn how to set up a BLIND TRUST so secret you can participate in the insurrection of the Federal Reserve and STILL GET A TEMPLE RECCOMEND! So act now. Don’t miss out on the BEST opportunity EVER and secure your investment in salvation today.

P.S.S.S. Not convinced yet? Just click on the link below and listen to full presentation. It will only take 24 hours to watch, and It’s the biggest load of SPAM Porter has offered yet…..

Link

"Sorry about the link that doesn’t work….Kinda like Porter Stansberry and his advice."
Toto – Reformed Subscriber

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Toto, Thank you for making my day! I'm still laughing!!!! AND YOU HIT ALL THE BEST TALKING POINTS. Spot on.