concerning earthquake in Utah.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Songbird
captain of 1,000

Re: concerning earthquake in Utah.

Post by Songbird »

I used to work with the FM office in Phoenix and one of the things they were doing there and through out the west including SLC was to move the steeples to the ground and make things more solid. I understand that when they did the refurbishing of the Tabernacle in SLC that they made it earthquake ready...So I know that the leaders have been working on getting the buildings ready. It really caused a lot of speculation among the FM offices.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: concerning earthquake in Utah.

Post by BroJones »

Lezlee and I and now five (nearly all) of our children have moved away from the Wasatch fault.

I have found that it's hard for most people to move from their presently comfy spot on the Wasatch front, but I'm pleased that many are considering/praying and finding out that they should pray about this matter and act. Remember that Elder Oaks spoke to the principle of balancing private/family revelation with revelation through the priesthood line. Both are important. (See the November 2010 Ensign, Elder Oaks, please.)

If you insist on living on the fault zone, please reinforce your house as the Brethren did the Tabernacle.