Ted Gunderson and Chip Tatum?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Ted Gunderson and Chip Tatum?

Post by pritchet1 »

What do you know of Ted Gunderson? Retired FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge.
DVD Topics
Black Ops Chip Tatum Interview (Google Video 2 hours.)

Chip talks about Burundanga in this video. He also provides damning personal evidence against George Bush, Bill Clinton, Ollie North and their cocaine trafficking. Together.

He discussed the fact that he was supposed to "neutralize" Ross Perot. He refused.

He also talks towards the end about his involvement in FEMA and what they are doing.

More on Chip Tatum (Google Video)
This is the last interview prior to his sudden disappearance in 1998. Chip's tortured body was reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007.
Tatum Chronicles These documents put Chip Tatum in prison for 2 years.

Pegasus File
Four years earlier, when Tatum resigned his OSG command, he had volunteered to plead guilty on a felony charge in order to discredit himself. This was part of Tatum's strategy of survival, as he was aware that one didn't resign this particular team and remain alive for long. The fact that he had collected a body of evidence (including video and audio tapes and other related documentation) as 'life insurance', gave muscle to his negotiation. At that time he had not planned to reveal any of the details that he has now provided. In the event, his offer was taken up and he served a prison sentence of just over one year. That is where matters should have ended.

However, having served his sentence-thus complying with his part of the agreement-both Tatum and his wife, Nancy, were subsequently arrested and charged with another misdemeanour. Tatum got angry. His letter to Colby stated: "I have always kept my word with you. I told you that I would discredit myself. I don't need your help to accomplish this. But to charge Nancy with a crime, and expect me to allow this, is beyond my comprehension." He angrily continued: "I know that North and Rodríguez are the fuel for this, but haven't you warned them that I wouldn't sit still for this?" He then added: "I do not blame you for this; I am disappointed that you have allowed the 'Pond Scum' to control you!"

There then followed a warning: "The second book that I have already started will contain my movements from 1980 through today. I will not only write about the missions but about the NWO [New World Order] timetable and planned events including a chronology." Ominously he added: "And I will name names. You must detach yourself from these people!"

Tatum then continued by outlining how he would enter evidence for his forthcoming trial and warning that if disallowed for reasons of classification, then "a Special Prosecutor will be required to investigate the information, and the videotape tells no lies." He added: "I also had stills and an audio clip of a meeting added to the video. Out of respect for you I have kept your name out to this point, but if you don't separate yourself from these terrorists I will have no choice but to reveal your involvement also. Either way, the group will be exposed-by the media or by the investigating committee. Either way, they're out of gas!" Tatum closed the letter by saying: "Mr Colby-you've done too much for your country to be disgraced in the manner that these men will be."

Less than two months later, the former DCI was reported missing. By Monday 6 May 1996, Colby's body was found. It was later reported that Colby died following a "canoeing" accident on the Wicomico River, Maryland. Tatum and many others (including this writer) doubt this. Throughout his life, Colby had an all-abiding fear of water. It would have been entirely out of character for him to step voluntarily into a boat, let alone a canoe.

2nd Witnesses
More background
Nancy Tatum When the Feds went after her, Chip posted the Tatum Chronicles.

Chip Tatum's children from his first marriage are LDS? Or is Nancy Tatum LDS?

zachisback
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Ted Gunderson and Chip Tatum?

Post by zachisback »

Actully Chip is LDS. High Priest. Met the mother of his children in Colorado, a place called Lamar.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

:idea: Love you eternal perspective present tense reference as "is" instead of "was.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

thanks that took up about 3 hours of my time. I read the entire report and watched his video.

I don't know what to say. It is really amazing. The second coming could not come soon enough.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

pritchet1 wrote::idea: Love you eternal perspective present tense reference as "is" instead of "was.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Long line of whistle blowers.....but the bottomless pit is filled with the ignorant....most who prefer to stay that way!

Bridgey
captain of 100

Post by Bridgey »

to save me 3hrs can someone please summarise it for me. I clicked the first 2 links down the bottom and they didn't work. The video works though.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

The "More on Chip" video link above summary is this -
This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge; it is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA Black Ops Assassin who was also an Iran-Contra and OSG2 NWO Insider. In this video, you'll hear Chip discuss his involvement in Operation Red Rock, Task Force 160 and OSG2. Hear him reveal the names of high profile officials who were integrally involved in these CIA covert killing sprees and/or narco-trafficking, directly or indirectly: Oliver "Ollie" North, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. You'll learn from an "insider" about outrageous U.S. government felony crime and corruption and the impending New World Order destruction of America. You'll hear his amazing insight concerning the Nixon Administration and the dirty politics of the Vietnam War. This is the last interview prior to his sudden disappearance in 1998. LATEST UPDATE: Chip's tortured body was reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007. See the other video interview with Chip Tatum called 'Black Ops Interview' below. http://www.free10dvds.com http://www.tedgunderson.com free download of 'The Tatum Chronicles:' http://www.scribd.com/doc/1434148/The-Tatum-Chronicles free download of 'Nixon's Darkest Secret:' http://www.scribd.com/doc/520461/Nixons-Darkest-Secret«
I reported on this a long, long time ago on this forum, but apparently the archives have disappeared. I'm personally glad the topic is back. You play with fire (government), you smell like smoke and you eventually get burned ("Burn Notice" TV series reference).

The "Tatum Chronicles" (link via the Google video quote) may have been excised from Scribd, but the "Pegasus Files" are still active there -
http://www.scribd.com/doc/23890389/The-Pegasus-File (Tatum was "Pegasus".)
Tatum claims to know where the skeletons are buried. Above all, he is aware that his testimony implicates serving and former US Presidents plus a whole list of high-level government officials and others in a welter of nefarious activities - including assassination, blackmail, coercion, gun-running, money-laundering and cocaine-trafficking.

Tatum, a lanky Floridian, turned whistleblower following his arrest on a treason charge in early 1995. The charge was both astonishing and patently ludicrous, and was later dropped and replaced by a fraud charge - a drastic step-down. Found guilty, he was sentenced to serve a 15- month sentence. In March 1996, an additional charge - conspiring to embezzle - was brought against him. Found guilty, he was incarcerated in Jesup Federal Correctional Facility, Georgia, where he is serving a 27-
month concurrent sentence. Ensuing press interest resulted in one article appearing in the TampaTribun e on 4 May 1996.

Many questions continue to hang over the conduct of the trial. His defence lawyer refused to call any of the 80 witnesses whom Tatum nominated for the defence. Later, his lawyer freely confessed to having come under pressure from the US Department of Defense. Tatum says the first charge was a set-up to discredit him following his "resignation" from "Operation Pegasus". The second charge he views with greater scepticism and concern.

Tatum's resignation from Pegasus followed his refusal to "neutralise" a leading US political figure in the 1992 US presidential elections. Tatum declares he will not "participate in assassinations of any sort, character assassinations or anything, of American citizens". He goes on to explain that back in 1994, in a telephone conference call involving Oliver North, Felix Rodríguez and the late William Colby of the CIA, he was warned to turn over incriminating documents and tapes he had accumulated for
his "retirement". He wryly observes that had he done so, he would probably have been quickly "terminated" in an "extreme" way - a speciality of the Pegasus team of which he was once a member.

Countering this demand, Tatum volunteered to plead guilty on a fabricated felony count and serve a 12-month sentence - so that his credibility would be damaged in the event he ever decided to speak out. His incarceration for the second charge - and especially the six- month sentence of his wife, Nancy - led him to speak out about his life, almost 30 years of which he served as a "black" operative, and to reveal and destroy the command structure of Pegasus. It is an extraordinary story...
Found the correct link for "The Tatum Chronicles" - http://www.scribd.com/doc/10955289/The- ... Chronicles (Book II)

"Nixon's Darkest Secret" by Tatum is here and not in the link provided in the Google video -
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22154728/Nixo ... est-Secret (Discusses "Operation Red Rock".)

"The Ted Gunderson Files" has been compromised in the Google video links (links to apparently an oriental sex(?) site). This following link has the correct "Ted Gunderson Files" - http://www.educate-yourself.org/tg/

Ted Gunderson's current website - http://www.tedgunderson.net/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

zachisback wrote:Actully Chip is LDS. High Priest. Met the mother of his children in Colorado, a place called Lamar.

I've heard that claim for a guy who had run a flight school at the Venice Airport in FLA, where the alleged terrorists trained (can't recall the name), but never for Chip Tatum. Doing a fairly extensive web search, I couldn't find any info on Tatum beyond his interviews w/Gunderson. Or anything that really disuputed the claim he had been found washed up on a Panamanian beach sometime in 1997-98 w/a good part of his face missing.

Doesn't seem possible something would not show up for him after this late 90's time frame, if he had not already been brought down to room temperature.

Do you have anything documentable that would corroborate Tatum is still in the land of the living?

Bridgey
captain of 100

Post by Bridgey »

Natural for half his face to be missing as when a body is dumped in water or drowned and not found for extended periods of time the fish go for the face/eyes, etc first. Not sure how they are suggesting he was tortured other than this.

I'm surprised Ted Gunderson isn't also dead as he exposed the Government with the help of a few victims who were mind control victims and victims of satanic rituals almost from birth onwards.

I have some trust in what Ted Gunderson is involved with. He appears to be a decent guy and has also been on the Alex Jones show as a guest. I'm surprised Alex hasn't had him back. Perhaps what he talks about is too dangerous to play with on his show.

Phoenix46
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Phoenix46 »

Mr.Tatum never worked for the CIA or any "Black Ops" Company.
He did serve in the Air Force.

All this stuff about Pegasus etc... is all in Chips head.

And no I don't work for the .gov

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Phoenix46 wrote:Mr.Tatum never worked for the CIA or any "Black Ops" Company.

Any proof besides your comments???

On the flip side many other whistle blower tales (Bo Gritz, Mena investigation, etc) dovetail in perfectly with the information Chip has released...

zachisback
Hi, I'm new.

Post by zachisback »

Have to agree with you Phoenix46...haven't read anything that would prove different. Except when i was in Clarksville Tenn, Chip was a High Priest and on the Council. But he seemed to disappear a lot. Apparently he was in some secret helicopter unit at Ft. Campbell. You might have missed a branch of service, If my memory is correct, that is an Army Base, not Air Force. But I did read that he was in the Air Force in the Pegasus File. I have to say, Brother Tatum was a pretty serious man when I knew him. I'll have to reread the article to refresh my memory. Been a couple years. However, that said. I still have to agree with you that the Black Ops stuff is Bunk.
And I am with the GOV.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

zachisback wrote:

Have to agree with you Phoenix46...haven't read anything that would prove different. Except when i was in Clarksville Tenn, Chip was a High Priest and on the Council. But he seemed to disappear a lot. Apparently he was in some secret helicopter unit at Ft. Campbell. You might have missed a branch of service, If my memory is correct, that is an Army Base, not Air Force. But I did read that he was in the Air Force in the Pegasus File. I have to say, Brother Tatum was a pretty serious man when I knew him. I'll have to reread the article to refresh my memory. Been a couple years. However, that said. I still have to agree with you that the Black Ops stuff is Bunk.
And I am with the GOV.
...is black ops openly advertised???

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Jason wrote:

Yes!

John Locke
captain of 1,000

Post by John Locke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yes!

best post of the day :ymapplause:

Gene_Tatum
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Gene_Tatum »

Right Boys. Play your games.Ask your questions. Study history. But know this. I f you look to historians or investigators, They are the best source of disinformation in the wordl. They only know what they read. But time always filters out the @#!!$#!% and feds the truth. I promised two years to you I gave you that. Want more, now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Gene_Tatum dont believe...have faith, call me in colombia. my cell is 300-308=8578

Gene_Tatum
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Gene_Tatum »

Great reply brethren. Games are games. But life is very different from a game. I am very much alive. I do not know my status is with the church. But I gave two years to the media, knowing it would not yield. But time is the real test of truth, The Truth always survives. Look at my words. pray about it. I am who I am. Think this is crap. Wake up and call me. cell Colombia 300 308 8578.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

There then followed a warning: "The second book that I have already started will contain my movements from 1980 through today. I will not only write about the missions but about the NWO [New World Order] timetable and planned events including a chronology." Ominously he added: "And I will name names. You must detach yourself from these people!"

Tatum then continued by outlining how he would enter evidence for his forthcoming trial and warning that if disallowed for reasons of classification, then "a Special Prosecutor will be required to investigate the information, and the videotape tells no lies." He added: "I also had stills and an audio clip of a meeting added to the video. Out of respect for you I have kept your name out to this point, but if you don't separate yourself from these terrorists I will have no choice but to reveal your involvement also. Either way, the group will be exposed-by the media or by the investigating committee. Either way, they're out of gas!" Tatum closed the letter by saying: "Mr Colby-you've done too much for your country to be disgraced in the manner that these men will be."
Rule #1: Don't tell the bad guys you are going to out them with names, in a book you haven't written yet. And videos, you haven't copied and given out yet. ;)