Worthy to attend and partake of the Sacrament?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Worthy to attend and partake of the Sacrament?

Post by Col. Flagg »

Original_Intent wrote:
dennis wrote:To what extent do sins of omission cause unworthiness to partake? Not loving enough, not forgiving enough, not doing enough to combat evil, not being charitable enough, not serving with all my heart might mind and strength. I must be guilty. My first post was what more can I do. Actually that is why I post so much about the NWO, trying to do something to combat evil. thats why I went to question Senator Hatch. And look where that got me, on the Stasi file. Is it dammed if I do and dammed if I dont? guess Im victim , dumb and dumber.
Most of the people that I most admire (that I personally know, not like GAs or anything) are guys that are most likely high on the list for the "midnight knock". And they are well aware of this and willingly place themselves in that position to try and wake others up. At the final judgement, being on the enemies "list of top threats" I think will be quite an honor.

Doesn;t make it any less scary in this life. Courage is not absense of fear, it is doing what you know to be right in spite of being afraid.

I wish I had more courage, and was more willing to lead the fight.

OI... I think we're both of the same mindset here.
Amen again!!