The Most Powerful Woman in the World

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
dennis
captain of 1,000

The Most Powerful Woman in the World

Post by dennis »

Forbes magazine can always be relied on for a good laugh. In their latest edition they are telling us that Michelle Obama was the most powerful woman in the world. Hilarious! Implied in Forbes’ choice is the long debunked myth that a U.S. president was a powerful man. Sure, Obama is nominally the head of state of the biggest and most heavily armed economy, but that doesn’t give him any real power. Nobody becomes U.S. president without prostituting himself to the crime dynasties that run this planet. And – as the examples of Kennedy and Nixon show – nobody stays U.S. president, without religiously adhering to the script provided to him.
This article says the Queen of England. I disagree.
but the author does make some interesting points.http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/editor ... -the-world, [different link Edit i could not get the first link to work] .The only thing that restrains the Queen is public opinion. And who controls public opinion? The media. Who controls the media? The big banks. Who controls the big banks? The ruling elite. Who heads the ruling elite? Bingo!!!

The only reason why the 300 odd intermarried crime dynasties that own and control this planet are bothering to maintain the democracy hoax is because it makes it easier for them to exploit us. They know from centuries of experience that the most productive slaves are those who don’t realise that they are slaves. Fortunately, the Internet is rapidly changing that. More and more people are awakening to the fact that the world as we know it is just a big fat lie. In that sense, the Internet has proven to be a two-sided sword. On the one hand it gives our parasitic crime families unrestricted access to personal information via NSA backdoors to our personal computers, facebook accounts, google history etc. On the other hand it provides all of us with unprecedented knowledge of their antiques.

Given the fact that our self-chosen rulers have a policy of employing some of the brightest people that walk this planet, I’d be surprised if they had not foreseen the awakening resulting from the Internet. They probably think that it doesn’t matter. Most people only care about their career and their share of the loot. They are happy with the privileges their complicity provides. Crime pays. They refuse to look behind the smoke and mirrors, because they are afraid of facing the truth. It’s not just the cognitive dissonance they are trying to avoid, being confronted with their own share of guilt. It’s the fear of committing career and social suicide by being suspected of harbouring doubts in the official version of the truth.

My message to all those mild-mannered monsters and soft-spoken psychopaths that run this planet is this: We know who you are and one day we will get you. There are plenty of lamp posts out there, and I know just the one that is right for you.
Who do you think is the most POWERFUL WOMAN? The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.That is an interesting cliche. But today women rule not just rock. or how about some powerful women leaders?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Most Powerful Woman in the World

Post by Original_Intent »

Your post reminds me of an old Native American prophecy that says that those in high positions will be hunted like animals...really makes me hesitate to run for office as I expect the fury is going to be pretty indiscriminate...and have no desire to be a lamp post decoration.

As far as most powerful woman in the world - it galls me to say it but Nancy Pelosi probably weilds as much influence as any...There are certainly many that have more than M.O - Oprah, Hillary, Janet Napalitano.. None of which I am a fan of btw...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote:Your post reminds me of an old Native American prophecy that says that those in high positions will be hunted like animals...really makes me hesitate to run for office as I expect the fury is going to be pretty indiscriminate...and have no desire to be a lamp post decoration.

As far as most powerful woman in the world - it galls me to say it but Nancy Pelosi probably weilds as much influence as any...There are certainly many that have more than M.O - Oprah, Hillary, Janet Napalitano.. None of which I am a fan of btw...
Yeah I would put Oprah at the top of my list!

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

hOW ABOUT TWO LISTS. One for the evil schemers. One for the good gals. On their side Angie Merkel, possible daughter of Adolf and Condie Rice a big shot along with Rubin and Brokaw {yes tommy} in the CFR. On our side the sisters do so much anonomous service it is hard to pick out names, all the RS sisters and sisters on the forum. Secretly wish I could go to RS

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

I would agree with Nancy Pelosi being the most powerful woman. She currently is third in line for the Presidency. In fact, Speaker of the House is extremely powerful. The first thing that the house does when it readjourns after the mid-term elections is elect a Speaker of the House. This position is incredibly important; Speaker "holds the keys", so to speak, regarding everything that is ALLOWED to come before its members. One of the many issues to contemplate when voting.