Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Post by moonwhim »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/consp ... arereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Post by MasterOfNone »

It was the Spring conference I believe.

Also, I heard that the reason why the recommendation is not in the text of the talk is because it was never in there when it was submitted, nor was it changed by Ezra Taft Benson thereafter.

What happened is that he heard that a Russian delegation was attending conference that day and he made that insertion into his comments for them...

This information can be found, I believe, in Ken Bower's works somewhere...

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

MasterOfNone wrote:It was the Spring conference I believe.

Also, I heard that the reason why the recommendation is not in the text of the talk is because it was never in there when it was submitted, nor was it changed by Ezra Taft Benson thereafter.

What happened is that he heard that a Russian delegation was attending conference that day and he made that insertion into his comments for them...

This information can be found, I believe, in Ken Bower's works somewhere...
Wasn't the audio of this talk posted on this site somewhere?

Thanks for the heads up, moonwhim.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

moonwhim wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/consp ... arereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.
Whoops, the book is gone.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

freedomforall wrote:

This link appears to work: http://www.kamron.com/Downloads/none%20 ... piracy.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

moonwhim wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

This link appears to work: http://www.kamron.com/Downloads/none%20 ... piracy.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I read this book quite a while back. It is an eye opener. This book title has been posted on the forum numerous times, and I wonder how many people have taken the time to read it. :-B

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

freedomforall wrote:
moonwhim wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

I read this book quite a while back. It is an eye opener. This book title has been posted on the forum numerous times, and I wonder how many people have taken the time to read it. :-B
We've had quite a few debates on the forum about that book, I feel it is still a good intro to "conspiracy" despite its age.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

moonwhim wrote: December 12th, 2016, 10:41 am
freedomforall wrote:
moonwhim wrote:
freedomforall wrote: Whoops, the book is gone.
We've had quite a few debates on the forum about that book, I feel it is still a good intro to "conspiracy" despite its age.
Introductory is the best term for it. I have seen almost nothing but good reviews of this book online but I feel differently. To me, the book gets into subject matters I'm mostly familiar with. Because the book aims to introduce the reader to the subject of conspiracy, it often uses metaphors and analogies to set the stage for explaining a concept that might be good reading for a person getting initiated into conservative thought or learning about conspiracy for the first time, but to me the book is a little boring because it is mostly for uninformed people.

Albeit, I did learn things from "Conspiracy" I hadn't known. I do recommend this book to people that don't have any idea how the 16th and 17th amendments along with the Federal Reserve and tax exempt foundations all fit together.

There's a book published eight years earlier, "None Dare Call it Treason," which sold more copies than Gary Allen's book. "Treason" like "Conspiracy" was distributed in trade paperback form and ran about eighty pages longer than "Conspiracy". Whereas "Conspiracy" is an introductory book on the subject, "Treason" is much more expansive and reads like an encyclopedia on the topic of politicians, journalists, academics and policy makers that want to destroy American sovereignty. "Treason," unlike "Conspiracy," has a bibliography consisting of over 1000 footnotes. The author expanded upon the book in the nineties, giving it updated info which doubled the length of the book. I haven't read this updated one yet but the original is already a mini encyclopedia of it's own. The only other book I've seen that successfully tackles so much info related to Conspiracy in a small paperback volume is "The Actor" by Alan Stang.

https://archive.org/details/NoneDareCal ... ohnStormer
It's not as light reading as "Conspiracy" but it's worth it. The downside is that at parts it is just stating facts and reproducing quotes without a clear narrative. Just regurgitating information without a thesis. It doesn't get into the subject of Vietnam and because it tries to fit as much info between two covers as possible, there's subjects the book mentions one must research more in another book.

Alan Stang was an American Opinion contributor with Gary Allen. Gary Allen's material in American Opinion magazine was much better than any of the books he published.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

I keep meaning to read None Dare Call it Consipracy (Gary Allen) and None Dare Call it Treason (John Stormer.)

John Stormer also wrote None Dare Call it Education, which I recommend. If you aren't homeschooling yet, or just concerned about the state of the world that book should push you over the edge. I have watched it play out since I read it and it is spot on.

None Dare Call it Education was printed in 1998, None Dare Call it Treason in 1964. It looks like he is still alive at 89 years old.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

Michelle wrote: June 15th, 2017, 10:49 am I keep meaning to read None Dare Call it Consipracy (Gary Allen) and None Dare Call it Treason (John Stormer.)

John Stormer also wrote None Dare Call it Education, which I recommend. If you aren't homeschooling yet, or just concerned about the state of the world that book should push you over the edge. I have watched it play out since I read it and it is spot on.

None Dare Call it Education was printed in 1998, None Dare Call it Treason in 1964. It looks like he is still alive at 89 years old.
Found his number. He gave me his address. Mailed him my copy of None Dare Call it Treason and he sent it back signed. Cool. I should exchange letters with him :-?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Found his number. He gave me his address. Mailed him my copy of None Dare Call it Treason and he sent it back signed. Cool. I should exchange letters with him :-?
[/quote]

Wow, pretty cool!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Offer a copy to your stake president and let us know of his response. Mine said it was "mostly a bunch of bunk".

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

lundbaek wrote: June 19th, 2017, 12:20 pm Offer a copy to your stake president and let us know of his response. Mine said it was "mostly a bunch of bunk".
That's like the SP saying President Benson was an idiot. :(

Where in the world are we going to get enough Elders together to save the Constitution, if their leaders are not interested in teaching the importance of it and encouraging the adherence to it?
Likewise, how are members of the church going to follow counsel to watch for secret combinations and tyranny if leaders say information concerning these evil people is bunk?

weissie20
Hi, I'm new.

Post by weissie20 »

None Dare Call it Conspiracy is a great book, but it felt a bit cumbersome to read (for me at least). So I sought out an audiobook––I like to do this when I know it's a book I should read, but it's taking me too long to get through it.

Anyways, I couldn't find an official audiobook, but I found a "reading" of it, by an amateur. It's not polished, but you can crank it up to 2x speed and power through it, and still get the point that there are people trying to manipulate society on a world scale and ultimately steal our freedom. Here's the link if anyone is interested: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jwvgl9p56omt ... VgXPa?dl=0

Regardless of whether the book speaks to you... my takeaway is that ETB acknowledged the existence of the conspiracy through his recommendation of NDCC. For anyone to not take note, when a prophet recommends a book... from the pulpit... in GC is just crazy!

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

Michelle wrote: June 15th, 2017, 10:49 am I keep meaning to read None Dare Call it Consipracy (Gary Allen) and None Dare Call it Treason (John Stormer.)

I've only heard of NDCC, I'll need to read the education one. I already homeschool, but I'm nervous for high school. When people really want to know why I homeschool (not the polite, non threatening answers most people want to hear) I tell them to go read the Communist Manifesto and then see if they still want their kids in public school all day. I'll have to add this one to my list.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

Yahtzee wrote: June 23rd, 2017, 12:19 am

I've only heard of NDCC, I'll need to read the education one. I already homeschool, but I'm nervous for high school. When people really want to know why I homeschool (not the polite, non threatening answers most people want to hear) I tell them to go read the Communist Manifesto and then see if they still want their kids in public school all day. I'll have to add this one to my list.
There's more recent books on the failures of education (from every conceivable political viewpoint I may add) and you would want to go with those. The education system changes year to year. There problems may be the same as 50 or 20 years ago but the situation is different.

I would recommend this documentary and showing it to others instead of recommending a 150 year old book.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4or2qdyxsSA

Recent documentary that narrates how ninety percent of kids are coming out of public school without religion.

I also recommend Death of a Nation. John Stormer called that the sequel to None Dare Call it Treason.

It's the same subject matter as the books NDCT and NDCC but John Stormer compares the political scene to what's in the Bible. It's high quality informative and will give you good insight into what Methodists feel.

And you should care about Methodist beliefs. Their Church is probably the most important to American culture in the course of our history. Their beliefs, architecture, hymns and ideals have moved into every major congregation in the country. Your church choir book is probably mostly Methodist hymns.

Last edited by aspietroll on June 23rd, 2017, 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

lundbaek wrote: June 19th, 2017, 12:20 pm Offer a copy to your stake president and let us know of his response. Mine said it was "mostly a bunch of bunk".
None Dare Call it Treason goes into an interesting topic that Conspiracy doesn't really touch. That is how churches have been infiltrated by Communists and other New World Order conspirators.

There's a supporter of the nwo that is high in power in the LDS Church. Robert S Wood. He's a CFR member and represents LDS in the CFR's Religious Advisory Committee.

Of course, you don't need to infiltrated a church for the purpose of using it toward a nwo. Maybe all a conspiracy wants to do is to neutralize a church so it doesn't opposed evil.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

aspietroll wrote: June 23rd, 2017, 4:58 am

There's more recent books on the failures of education (from every conceivable political viewpoint I may add) and you would want to go with those. The education system changes year to year. There problems may be the same as 50 or 20 years ago but the situation is different.

I would recommend this documentary and showing it to others instead of recommending a 150 year old book.

Recent documentary that narrates how ninety percent of kids are coming out of public school without religion.

I also recommend Death of a Nation. John Stormer called that the sequel to None Dare Call it Treason.

It's the same subject matter as the books NDCT and NDCC but John Stormer compares the political scene to what's in the Bible. It's high quality informative and will give you good insight into what Methodists feel.

And you should care about Methodist beliefs. Their Church is probably the most important to American culture in the course of our history. Their beliefs, architecture, hymns and ideals have moved into every major congregation in the country. Your church choir book is probably mostly Methodist hymns.

I've been rereading None Dare Call it Education. It lays out the plan being followed today. Still relevant today.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

Michelle wrote: June 23rd, 2017, 9:28 am
aspietroll wrote: June 23rd, 2017, 4:58 am

I've been rereading None Dare Call it Education. It lays out the plan being followed today. Still relevant today.
I have heard that it's very informative.

The many crises in American education are a topic that has been written about extensively for the last fifty years. So you can read a book from 1980 and one from 2000 on the topic and get an idea of what's different and what's not. Thing is, kids grow up and new kids in new situations are put into the schools so this is one topic one must be up to date with.

I'm sure Stormer's book probably doesn't have anything about "sustainability" based curriculum. This is a codeword for socialism.

I assume None Dare Call it Education mentions UNESCO a great deal. Well things have changed since. Whatever literature UNESCO sent to American schools to indoctrinate kids in the nineties with has changed. UNESCO now almost solely specializes in an education about sustainability, the need for America too socialize and join a one world government to save the Earth from (fake) global warming.