Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Cancer CURE FINALLY FOUND!!!
A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17
by G. Edward Griffin

G. Edward Griffin marshals the evidence that cancer is a deficiency disease - like scurvy or pellagra - aggravated by the lack of an essential food compound in modern man's diet. That substance is vitamin B17. In its purified form developed for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile. This story is not approved by orthodox medicine. The FDA, the AMA, and The American Cancer Society have labeled it fraud and quackery. Yet the evidence is clear that here, at last, is the final answer to the cancer riddle. Why has orthodox medicine waged war against this non-drug approach? The author contends that the answer is to be found, not in science, but in politics - and is based upon the hidden economic and power agenda of those who dominate the medical establishment. With billions of dollars spent each year on research, with other billions taken in on the sale of cancer-related drugs, and with fund-raising at an all-time high, there are now more people making a living from cancer than dying from it. If the solution should be found in a simple vitamin, this gigantic industry could be wiped out over night. The result is that the politics of cancer therapy is more complicated than the science
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on November 10th, 2012, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Re: Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

Post by pjbrownie »

Yes we never think of things this way, but it is a major industry that would be destroyed if a simple cure were found. The want to make money on abatement, not a cure. The same thing could be said of the common cold. The war of Zycam has taken it off the shelf, because IT WORKS!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

According to Dr. Stockwell (ktkk) and the research he studied, cancer feeds on sugar and fructose (high fructose corn syrup). Cut those and you essentially starve the cancer cells. He also mentioned taking iodine daily but I don't recall the dose or the frequency.

Too many big bucks being made off cancer to cure it.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

As one who lost his wife to cancer, this is old news. There are all kinds of magical cures for cancer, we tried laetriel or vitamin 17, didn't work. Some good friend or relative was always bringing us something that was the latest thing, trying to be helpful. Jo didn't last long after she decided to discontinue chemo treatments. They were the only thing keeping her alive. You can fight it, but eventually it'll get you.

Bob

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

One thing is for certain, we'll all experience death! If it isn't cancer it'll be something else.

NamasteMama
captain of 100

Post by NamasteMama »

Sadly chemo is what will kill you faster than the cancer. I'll never understand why one would do that to the body. My dad is a doctor and has been curing cancer patients for years. Sometimes there is nothing he can do, but many time he is able to help people using pure and natural treatments. He dosen't have a fancy office, car, our home. He still makes house calls to his patients. I truely believe if there was ever a man called by God to heal, it is my dad. He's considered the best in his field, yet he is humble and often treats his patients for free. I love my daddy. I wish every one with cancer could see him.

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

NamasteMama wrote:Sadly chemo is what will kill you faster than the cancer. I'll never understand why one would do that to the body. My dad is a doctor and has been curing cancer patients for years. Sometimes there is nothing he can do, but many time he is able to help people using pure and natural treatments. He dosen't have a fancy office, car, our home. He still makes house calls to his patients. I truely believe if there was ever a man called by God to heal, it is my dad. He's considered the best in his field, yet he is humble and often treats his patients for free. I love my daddy. I wish every one with cancer could see him.
You are fortunate to have such a great man for a father

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

bobhenstra wrote:As one who lost his wife to cancer, this is old news. There are all kinds of magical cures for cancer, we tried laetriel or vitamin 17, didn't work. Some good friend or relative was always bringing us something that was the latest thing, trying to be helpful. Jo didn't last long after she decided to discontinue chemo treatments. They were the only thing keeping her alive. You can fight it, but eventually it'll get you.

Bob
In this documentary they do mention scenarios where cancer is so advanced that even if you removed it the patient would still die, because so much of the body was already damaged by it. Like if you remove a bullet the patient may still die for the same reason. But the point they make is that B17 (Laetrile) does destroy cancer cells with great efficiency while nourishing healthy cells. So, it WILL destroy the cancer, and even if the body is too deteriorated, it will as a side effect remove the pain.

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

LoveIsTruth wrote:In this documentary they do mention scenarios where cancer is so advanced that even if you removed it the patient would still die, because so much of the body was already damaged by it. Like if you remove a bullet the patient may still die for the same reason. But the point they make is that B17 (Laetrile) does destroy cancer cells with great efficiency while nourishing healthy cells. So, it WILL destroy the cancer, and even if the body is too deteriorated, it will as a side effect remove the pain.
There are also different types of cancers, so there's no one-size-fits-all cure. I know of at least of a dozen, and stumble across more from time-to-time, and while one might work for a given cancer patient, it might not work for another who needs a different approach. I believe there are natural remediations out there for everyone.

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

NamasteMama wrote:Sadly chemo is what will kill you faster than the cancer. I'll never understand why one would do that to the body. My dad is a doctor and has been curing cancer patients for years. Sometimes there is nothing he can do, but many time he is able to help people using pure and natural treatments. He dosen't have a fancy office, car, our home. He still makes house calls to his patients. I truely believe if there was ever a man called by God to heal, it is my dad. He's considered the best in his field, yet he is humble and often treats his patients for free. I love my daddy. I wish every one with cancer could see him.
Chemo works best for the young who can withstand the cellular destruction. My uncle's wife was in her 40s when she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. They went the chemo route, and she did go in remission, but she came out of it looking 20 years older with much of her vitality and strength sapped from her. It takes a heavy toll, and the truth is she will probably relapse into cancer in the near future. Chemo is barbaric and is astonishing we put up with it.

As for your father, I'm always glad to hear of people like him out there. As long as he stays below the FDA & AMA's radar with his cancer cures he'll be okay. If anyone wants proof we have a fascist government, do research on those who found consistent cancer cures. They're usually stripped of their medical license and/or thrown in jail.

NamasteMama
captain of 100

Post by NamasteMama »

Lucky he practices in a state where naturopathic doctors have the same medical rights as MD's and even our goveners husband is a natropath. So he's safe here.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:As one who lost his wife to cancer, this is old news. There are all kinds of magical cures for cancer, we tried laetriel or vitamin 17, didn't work. Some good friend or relative was always bringing us something that was the latest thing, trying to be helpful. Jo didn't last long after she decided to discontinue chemo treatments. They were the only thing keeping her alive. You can fight it, but eventually it'll get you.

Bob
In this documentary they do mention scenarios where cancer is so advanced that even if you removed it the patient would still die, because so much of the body was already damaged by it. Like if you remove a bullet the patient may still die for the same reason. But the point they make is that B17 (Laetrile) does destroy cancer cells with great efficiency while nourishing healthy cells. So, it WILL destroy the cancer, and even if the body is too deteriorated, it will as a side effect remove the pain.
Just to make it clear, Jo decided on chemo because we had a 14 year old daughter still in the house, Jo wanted to be here for her. She had always taken supplements of one type or another, and was a very healthy woman "until" the cancer was diagnosed.

She picked the chemo treatment simply because of the pain, her pain become very bad and Chemo stopped the pain for a few months, then it'd come back. But as soon as our daughter turned 18 Jo had had enough. Again, it wasn't the fact that she was against supplements, she was taking them, and that included laetrile, it was the pain. She elected to go on a new pain killer that prevented all pain and stop chemo, her last two chemo treatments were very rough on her, requiring hospital stays and special care. After the second of those, she stopped.

I have missed her terribly, but it was her decision not mine. She didn't tell me about it until we were almost at the clinic for what I thought would be another terrible treatment. I pulled over next to Pioneer Park in Provo and we talked about it, she had a sparkle in her eyes I hadn't seen for some time, the spirit testified to me she had made the right decision.

She didn't last long, she had give up the desire to fight any longer, and I didn't blame her. I know this, now I'm alone, were cancer to strike me, I wouldn't fight it. I'd ask for a blessing, if necessary I'd take the same pain meds she took and wait it out.

I know whats on the other side of the veil, I have no fear of going there. And I say-- Any time Lord, any time, I'm ready!

Bob

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business

Another Cure!

http://vimeo.com/24821365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

bobhenstra wrote:...the spirit testified to me she had made the right decision. Bob
That sums it up for me, Bob. What else matters?

There are any number of different reasons people
contract cancer, and any number of different
"cures" out there that DO work for certain people.

In the end, though, it's all about whether our decisions
are acceptable to God. Only God sees the whole picture.
The rest of us must walk by faith.

There were any number of "cures" for my husband's
congestive heart failure, and he tried as many of
them as he could. I believe they extended his life for
several years, but he was in pain most of that time
and felt miserable. In the end the pain got the best
of him, too, and he opted for the pain-free solution
in hospice care. Enough was enough. He died just
two weeks after making that decision, and we had
the opportunity to have some special time together
with him being relatively pain-free, before the
inevitable end came.

And I know what you mean, Bob. I'm ready, too when
the Lord is ready for me. It will be a great reunion!

Best Regards,
Sharon in Mississippi

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The word "Cure" should not be ridiculed. We have been brainwashed not to believe in Cures (just like we were brainwashed not to believe in "conspiracies"). When the truth is that both exist.

Yes there is a CURE. But, alas, most people have a death wish.

To each his own.

Don't justify your apathy by ridiculing cures.

Best wishes.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Here is yet another cure!

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Here is yet another cure!

http://www.youtube.com/v/wvzDHGLEUyw?version=3&hl=en_US
446 cured out of 450 is impressive. Thanks for posting.

EDIT: Apparently, the sound guy got bored... Watch out for the 4-second blast o' music at 0:36:51 to 0:36:54. I had the volume way up to hear the guy talking about MSG, and, man, that woke me up. @-)

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

gruden wrote:There are also different types of cancers, so there's no one-size-fits-all cure. I know of at least of a dozen, and stumble across more from time-to-time, and while one might work for a given cancer patient, it might not work for another who needs a different approach. I believe there are natural remediations out there for everyone.
+1

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Yet another cure dating back to 1934!

Amazing!

The Royal Rife Story 2 Hrs 12 min
http://rifevideos.com/Video/wmv/The_Roy ... y_512K.wmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More at http://rifevideos.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.google.com/search?q=royal+ra ... 03&bih=912" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on March 17th, 2012, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Here is another one. Even simpler than the Rife's (no need to know the exact frequency).

Dr Robert Bob Beck Lecture

Here is the document:
http://cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeckPaper.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on April 20th, 2012, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

Rob wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Here is yet another cure!

http://www.youtube.com/v/wvzDHGLEUyw?version=3&hl=en_US
446 cured out of 450 is impressive. Thanks for posting.

EDIT: Apparently, the sound guy got bored... Watch out for the 4-second blast o' music at 0:36:51 to 0:36:54. I had the volume way up to hear the guy talking about MSG, and, man, that woke me up. @-)
Great video

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

There are so many cures, the problem is knowing which one(s) to gamble on and then of course the question of whether or not it's your time to go.

It reminds me of infertility. Different things will work for different issues and for some people nothing will work. What's hard about it is that people can really push their ideas onto you and make you feel like you didn't put up the fight you should have.

Some people get lucky, some don't. Some treatments heal, some don't. Some cancers are receptive to treatment, some aren't.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ChelC wrote:There are so many cures, the problem is knowing which one(s) to gamble on and then of course the question of whether or not it's your time to go.

It reminds me of infertility. Different things will work for different issues and for some people nothing will work. What's hard about it is that people can really push their ideas onto you and make you feel like you didn't put up the fight you should have.

Some people get lucky, some don't. Some treatments heal, some don't. Some cancers are receptive to treatment, some aren't.
Cures exist. Cancer has been decisively cured decades ago. It's like saying, "people still die from colds." Yes they do, but it does not mean that a perfectly good cure is not available in general. Chemo "therapy" is worse than cancer itself. And if you did not have a cancer, chemo will give it to you, because it causes it!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Cures exist. Cancer has been decisively cured decades ago. It's like saying, "people still die from colds." Yes they do, but it does not mean that a perfectly good cure is not available in general. Chemo "therapy" is worse than cancer itself. And if you did not have a cancer, chemo will give it to you, because it causes it!
As do mammograms. Get some sun, take vitamin D3.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

Love is Truth said it - cancer has already been cured - these cures are being hidden and destroyed if possible but there are many truths out there if you search them out. The Healing Codes is one of them.