Orem, UT Friday March 6 - The Militarization and Federalization of the Police and the Coming Civil War

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
creator
(of the Forum)

Orem, UT Friday March 6 - The Militarization and Federalization of the Police and the Coming Civil War

Post by creator »

From the folks that organize the Highland Liberty meetings...

Highland Meeting Reminder!! This Friday in Orem at 7:00 pm

This month we are pleased to announce that we will have as a special guest speaker, William Norman Grigg from Idaho. Our topic this month is one that concerns many of us, and should concern all of us. The topic will be: The Militarization and Federalization of the Police and the Coming Civil War.

As was stated so eloquently last month, the powers that be are trying to divide us, (the old divide and conquer strategy), and pit us against the police and them against us. We have got to become aware of this and to expose it, as we will need to be allies with the police against the puppet masters and social engineers as the deterioration of our society continues to play out. Mr. Grigg is very eloquent and this promises to be a lively presentation and discussion. You will not want to miss this one.

William Norman Grigg is the author of several books from a constitutionalist perspective. He was formerly a senior editor of The New American magazine. He runs the websites: dcclothesline.com and freedominourtime.blogspot.com/ and is a frequent contributor to lewrockwell.com and other pro liberty news sites.

Just as a reminder, we have moved to a new venue in Orem. The address is 748 North 1340 West, Orem, UT 84057 (Google map link).

Please pass this on and invite a couple of your friends to come with you. Come early to mingle. As Benjamin Franklin said, "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

We now have seating capacity for about 500 people! We ask for a $2 donation to help us offset the costs but no one will be turned away for financial reasons.

See you Friday March 6th at 7:00 pm. This will be a very interesting night to say the least!

The Highland Meeting
(in Orem)

Phoenixstar117
captain of 100

Re: Orem, UT Friday March 6 - The Militarization and Federalization of the Police and the Coming Civil War

Post by Phoenixstar117 »

Bump, this meeting is today, just to let people know.

Phoenixstar117
captain of 100

Re: Orem, UT Friday March 6 - The Militarization and Federalization of the Police and the Coming Civil War

Post by Phoenixstar117 »

Oh and just to ask, is there anyone here planning on going? I was thinking of it, so if you want to carpool from salt lake and save on gas, that's where I would be driving from.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I have to work this weekend, I hope someone that went recorded it.

Phoenixstar117
captain of 100

Post by Phoenixstar117 »

Same. I ended up leaving too late and getting stuck in traffic. Would have arrived at the end if the lecture if I kept going, so I turned back around.