Avraham Gileadi class: Isaiah Prophecy vs NDE Dreams Visions

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
creator
(of the Forum)

Avraham Gileadi class: Isaiah Prophecy vs NDE Dreams Visions

Post by creator »

The Isaiah Institute offers an EIGHT-WEEK COURSE by Avraham Gileadi for winter 2015:

“Dreams, Visions, and Near Death Experiences Compared to the End-Time Prophecy of Isaiah.”

Now available as a WEBCAST!

Time: Thursdays 7.00-9.00 pm., 22nd January through 12th March.

Place: ScenicView Academy Training Room, 5455 North River Run Drive, Provo, Utah.
(Off north University Avenue, west & north of Utah Community Credit Union.)

Cost: $80 one-time payment or $12 at the door. Webcast: $50 one-time payment.

Preregister for this course at http://josephandjudah.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (see Store/Events). For further information contact Charlene Stott, Isaiah Institute secretary, at 801-785-0943.

In a time when visionary experiences are “proclaimed on the housetops” through the media, when discordant voices decry what does not conform to their “precepts of men,” and when the church cannot officially comment, the words of Isaiah, written for our day, serve as a standard by which to measure all truth.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Avraham Gileadi class: Isaiah Prophecy vs NDE Dreams Vis

Post by BroJones »

In a time when visionary experiences are “proclaimed on the housetops” through the media, when discordant voices decry what does not conform to their “precepts of men,” and when the church cannot officially comment, the words of Isaiah, written for our day, serve as a standard by which to measure all truth.
Did Avraham say that?
Will he explain WHY the "church cannot officially comment"? I'd be interested in that...

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

That statement is part of the description of the class that Avraham Gileadi sent to me so I'm assuming he wrote it. I'll see if he will comment on that.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Avraham wrote:It seems obvious that the church can’t comment on any or every NDE or vision or dream members have as it would be putting itself out there in some cases that might be fraudulent. There is something to be said for political correctness at certain times if you look at it as the Lord might see it. I feel intuitively that we are living in a time when those who see, see, and those who don’t, don’t. The time of warning appears mostly past, and the time of individual preparation is now.

Theyardleyinnandspa
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Avraham Gileadi class: Isaiah Prophecy vs NDE Dreams Visions

Post by Theyardleyinnandspa »

Hello BrianM. . .

Plan now for some post LDS General Conference meat to continue your feast!

I'd like to invite thirty-three LDS Freedom Forum members to a very special evening with Avraham Gileadi, PhD,
October 15, 2016 at 7 pm
at my home, at The Yardley Inn and Spa, in Manti, Utah.

I'm delighted to open up this evening with Brother Gileadi where he will be able to, in a small group setting, illuminate the messages Isaiah wrote that apply so much to our day.
Questions like: "Is there a scriptural basis for a "Call Out"? and other End Times prophecies in Isaiah's text will be covered. He is finishing his new book and I'm sure we'll be the happy beneficiaries of some of that content!

Guests at the fireside do NOT need to be staying with us that evening in a room overnight to come and enjoy this evening of learning and sharing. For those of you who are familiar with the Inn and the Yardleys, Brother Yardley passed away, and the Inn was put on the market in 2015. I am the new owner, and am continuing the legacy of faith, fellowship, and learning in this very special grand old home built in 1895. After a year of extensive renovations, I'm delighted to be hosting firesides once again here.

We can also accommodate 5 "early planning" couples who would like to enjoy a very special overnight retreat and weekend. There's wonderful hiking, a fabulous golf course, great fishing and ATV'ing all within a few miles of the Yardley Inn.

And of course, "The Pearl", as President Hinckley called it -- the Manti Temple -- will be open during that day for anyone who wants to come early and worship in this beautiful temple, one of two in the world with a live endowment session, one of three places in the world with an unsupported spiral staircase of this magnitude, built by hand with loving devotion by the early pioneers. And Minerva Tiechart's murals in the World Room are a must see!

Address: The Yardley Inn and Spa
190 West 200 South
Manti, Utah 84642

RSVP Please! RSVP via email to TheYardleyInnandSpa@gmail.com, as our seating is limited.

Love and light~

Katelon Rey-Grant (owner)
435-835-1895
http://www.theYardleyInnandSpa.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;