Constitution Fireside Sunday 7/20 in San tan Valley, AZ

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Constitution Fireside Sunday 7/20 in San tan Valley, AZ

Post by lundbaek »

Fireside in San Tan Valley, AZ:

The Divinely Inspired Constitution

Date: Sunday, July 20, 2014

Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.

Where: Queen Creek East Stake Center, 2559 E. Combs Rd., San Tan Valley, AZ

Come hear LDS author and nationally-renowned speaker on the U.S. Constitution, Shane Krauser, and hear about the awe-inspiring documents written to support the Title of Liberty.

Brother Krauser will discuss our obligation to freedom, the importance of maintaining the integrity of the Constitution, and why our reliance on the “Divine Creator” is essential to America and the world. Prepare your heart, mind, and soul!

For more information on Brother Krauser, you may visit http://www.aafce.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Refreshments will be provided.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Constitution Fireside Sunday 7/20 in San tan Valley, AZ

Post by lundbaek »

This stake fireside last evening went a long way toward making a good many Latter-day Saints aware or more aware of their divinely mandated responsibilities to study, uphold and abide by the principles of the US Constitution in the tradition of the Founding Fathers, and to understand the proper role of government according to gospel principles. At times participation from the audience was encouraged and I was able to stress our doctrinal imperative or divine mandate to learn and abide by the principles of the US Constitution as He who established it intends it to be understood, and that it was the Lord Himself who established the Constitution by the hands of wise men whom He raised up unto that very purpose. I was particularly pleased that the stake president presided and endorsed what was presented as being important to us. He commented to me afterward that he believes that all Church members should be made more aware of these things. The turnout/attendance was only fair at what appeared to be somewhere around 200, including a couple of dozen or more kids of grammar school, middle school and high school age. A few of the kids were also invited to participate. I was especially glad for the younger folks as I believe it may be their generation that will restore the principles of the Constitution to government after the "cleansing".

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Re: Constitution Fireside Sunday 7/20 in San tan Valley, AZ

Post by uglypitbull »

a turnout of 200? Wow! Fantastic!