Author of “A Greater Tomorrow” to Speak on Live Radio Today

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

Author of “A Greater Tomorrow” to Speak on Live Radio Today

Post by Latter-day Patriot »

Just a reminder that Julie Rowe will be speaking on live radio today. The times she mentions below are mountain time.
jkrowe wrote:Additionally, I will be live in studio at the Mills Crenshaw show in Utah on Weds., July 16th from 3:00-6:00 p.m. I believe his station is Utah Radio 630 AM. My understanding is that they will be recording the show, so if you would like to listen to it but are unable to do so, you can later listen to it online.
Should be able to stream it here: http://www.k-talk.com/index.php/listen-live/

Quote taken from her original post here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34261

mhewett
captain of 100

Re: Author of “A Greater Tomorrow” to Speak on Live Radio To

Post by mhewett »

When someone gets the link for the download, could they please post it? I just turned on k talk and caught the last 10 or 20 mins but would love to hear the whole thing.

e-eye
captain of 100

Post by e-eye »

I enjoyed this one better than the first interview on the radio. She was more relaxed, there was more time, and it was about future events which was interesting.

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

The whole interview was very, very good! Julie sounds like a very humble, down-to-earth person with a strong resolve to fulfill the Lord's will for her and to do so with courage and conviction. I listened to her previous interview and I felt much more captivated by this one. There was even a moment where she hesitated to share something that put the time of the call out within the next four years. I intend to listen to it again. She elaborated on a lot of specifics, granted she stayed within the bounds the Lord has set for her.

She said she has a new book coming out this fall titled, "The Time Is Now," in which she touches on preparation and things soon to come.

After listening, I feel a greater urgency to prepare and also more of a feeling of hope.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

Thanks for the link Patriot, I am new to this and don't know the proper way to thank people on this forum but thanks.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

mhewett- you can write a post that says thank you, or you can use the little thumbs up icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. just click on it one time and presto, you thanked. I was new not to long ago, too.

LDP - Thx for link. I liked the first show. looking forward to this one.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Last edited by Robert Sinclair on July 18th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

One thing that struck me was when Crenshaw asked Rowe about the next election and if there would even be one. She hesitated and responded, "When you're invited to gather, you need to join." She also said that to her understanding martial law will be declared after the gathering. This leads me to believe that before President Obama's term is up, the saints will be led to refuge and shortly after, President Obama could institute martial law, thereby extending the duration (and power) of his presidency. Thoughts?

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

Latter-day Patriot wrote:One thing that struck me was when Crenshaw asked Rowe about the next election and if there would even be one. She hesitated and responded, "When you're invited to gather, you need to join." She also said that to her understanding martial law will be declared after the gathering. This leads me to believe that before President Obama's term is up, the saints will be led to refuge and shortly after, President Obama could institute martial law, thereby extending the duration (and power) of his presidency. Thoughts?
I agree. Her response spoke volumes. I've told people--even back in 2008--that the U.S. would not survive Obama. Lots of naive Mormons voted for him, too. Unbelievable that they couldn't spot a domestic enemy staring us in the face.

If you voted for O, you're going to be forced to beg for forgiveness before I let you in my City of Refuge. :)

e-eye
captain of 100

Post by e-eye »

Latter-day Patriot wrote:One thing that struck me was when Crenshaw asked Rowe about the next election and if there would even be one. She hesitated and responded, "When you're invited to gather, you need to join." She also said that to her understanding martial law will be declared after the gathering. This leads me to believe that before President Obama's term is up, the saints will be led to refuge and shortly after, President Obama could institute martial law, thereby extending the duration (and power) of his presidency. Thoughts?
I don't really like when people put timelines on these but if she is accurate things would be progressing very, very quickly to getting bad. She did say the last two elections were rigged and you are correct. She mentioned the boarder crossing that we have going on from Mexico is just the start to numb us and then there will be influx from north and south. The Lord is hastening his work which we have flat out been told from our living prophets. How long he hastens it is the question.

She doesn't necessarily contradict VOG with camps as it is stated there will be camps but that those people who go will return back to SLC. It's almost as if we have heard both sides of the stories. VOG he does not go to the camp and I think he says that it will be difficult for those who leave and eventually return and Julie states that those who stay will suffer more than those who leave.

More importantly... Big Foot exists

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

sen6b wrote:What stood out to me was the part where she talked about her and her husband buying their newest vehicle and how it was the same one as in her NDE vision when they left. And how she kept reiterating the point that "The time is NOW!".
Yes, and how she felt a prompting to relate that to the audience, and that evil forces did not want her to reveal that. She said that her family does not keep a car longer than five years, and that the SUV they purchased last December was the one she saw them leaving in within her vision. That put's the time of the call out within the next four years. Also, she said that her husband's hair looked pretty much the same as it does now (hadn't grayed). And, yes, she said "the time is now" several times! Struck me as her way of saying, it's not several years from now, but in the immediate future.

I feel that this will all come to pass within the next year or two. The urgency I've felt as of late, coupled with all of this new knowledge I've been soaking up recently (seemingly out of the blue), and recognizing world events and happenings for what they are (signs of the times), motivates me to be spiritually and temporally prepared for the days ahead. I'm not a doomsayer, just as Rowe described that she was not, but I do like to be well-informed and aware of what is happening around me, for the sake of preparedness.

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

sen6b wrote:I agree. I really liked the part two where she talks about a friend quoting president Monson saying "nothing is a coincidence" I've believed that for a long time. I've always been a big believer that everything happens for a reason, not in a way that takes away from our agency but that certain things are predestined to occur.
I agree. I'm a firm believer that God has a way of putting people in our path to influence our lives and visa versa. It's like the butterfly effect. One person's encounter with another can have very influential and far-reaching effects (more than we realize). It's God's way of accomplishing his purposes and shaping and molding his children.

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

She said the Blood Moons were a sign. Big events are going to occur in 2015, probably social unrest and war. I bet the callout from the brethren occurs in a year to 1.5 years.

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

SamFisher wrote:She said the Blood Moons were a sign. Big events are going to occur in 2015, probably social unrest and war. I bet the callout from the brethren occurs in a year to 1.5 years.
I share the same sentiment.

Aradel
captain of 50

Post by Aradel »

We listened to this last night. It was amazing and the points that you all have mentioned above resonated with us too.

As I have said in another thread, we were prompted to sell our house in the States and move to the UK. There were some family issues going on as well. And now we are in such a position that we are stuck. The Lord has obviously led us here for a reason. I'm really interested to figure out what will happen in the UK. I imagine that there will be places of refuge here too?

e-eye
captain of 100

Post by e-eye »

Did anybody go to her meeting last night?

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

Aradel wrote:We listened to this last night. It was amazing and the points that you all have mentioned above resonated with us too.

As I have said in another thread, we were prompted to sell our house in the States and move to the UK. There were some family issues going on as well. And now we are in such a position that we are stuck. The Lord has obviously led us here for a reason. I'm really interested to figure out what will happen in the UK. I imagine that there will be places of refuge here too?
I feel similar to you in that I would like to know what may happen in Australia. julie says landmarks around the world will go so I guess it's goodbye to the opera house. I wonder if there will be tent cities all over the world and if the foreign troops will be invading all western nations, afterall, I don't think Russia and China are interested much in countries like greenland or the pitcairn islands. The part where she mentioned about things being worse than in horror movies is frightening. I am getting my food storage as we have been commanded to but at the same time we have people like Joel Skousen and Ranae lee (I think it was ranae) saying that the authorities will come for our food. I'm not sure if what julie says is true and am making it a matter of concern in my prayers.

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

mhewett wrote:
Aradel wrote:We listened to this last night. It was amazing and the points that you all have mentioned above resonated with us too.

I feel similar to you in that I would like to know what may happen in Australia. julie says landmarks around the world will go so I guess it's goodbye to the opera house. I wonder if there will be tent cities all over the world and if the foreign troops will be invading all western nations, afterall, I don't think Russia and China are interested much in countries like greenland or the pitcairn islands. The part where she mentioned about things being worse than in horror movies is frightening. I am getting my food storage as we have been commanded to but at the same time we have people like Joel Skousen and Ranae lee (I think it was ranae) saying that the authorities will come for our food. I'm not sure if what julie says is true and am making it a matter of concern in my prayers.
My thoughts on authorities coming for our food is that it only applies to those who do not heed the call to gather and are still in society when martial law goes into effect. Not unlike what happened at Haun's Mill, some of those whom we look to for leadership will attempt to appease those who take control by having members give up their food and weapons. Julie Rowe has advised us not to do that!

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

Fair points Patriot, that makes sense.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

It was great to listen to her during this 2nd interview.
She comes across as calm with even more clarity, carefully parsing her words.

It's great the Temples withstand the coming upheavals and catastrophes.
I've been prompted to learn HAM radio for the longest time, a HAM radio operator friend who passed from Cancer recently gave me a HAM operator's training manual, before he paased- guess I need to do this.

Thanks Julie.

njb

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

mhewett wrote:

Ranae Lee is a fraud.

aigerim
captain of 100

Post by aigerim »

I'm conflicted here about receiving money for books you write...

Case 1: A person writes a book of "personal opinions". People buy the book. People like the book. The person makes money. I say, More power to them!

Case 2: A person writes a book of "sacred knowledge received from the Lord." People buy the book. People like the book. The person makes money. I say, Wo unto you!

I would not want to earn one single penny from sharing knowledge I had received directly from the Lord. :-ss

Okay, those who disagree, go ahead and blast me..... :ymhug:

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

I have given this friendly advice before, given of the Scriptures, if they will sell you the truth by books or lectures for money then go not after them. ♡