Recordings of Events/Meetings

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
creator
(of the Forum)

Recordings of Events/Meetings

Post by creator »

Some of these events/meetings/lectures are recorded and made available as a free download here:

http://www.latterdayconservative.com/do ... ecordings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Others are on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/ldsconservative" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some are made available on DVD or pay to download:

http://www.ldsfreedombooks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sheol27
captain of 100

Re: Recordings of Events/Meetings

Post by Sheol27 »

I've started listening to the one on EMPs. Pretty good....

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Thanks, Brian. I appreciate this.

mike
Hi, I'm new.

Post by mike »

Scary stuff on SRA!

ChantDownBabylonNWO
captain of 10

Post by ChantDownBabylonNWO »

Thanks Brian
The one on SRA I believe directly correlates to D&C 123: 9-13

9 Therefore it is an imperative duty that we owe, not only to our own wives and children, but to the widows and fatherless, whose husbands and fathers have been murdered under its iron hand;

10 Which dark and blackening deeds are enough to make hell itself shudder, and to stand aghast and pale, and the hands of the very devil to tremble and palsy.

11 And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart—

12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—

13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—

RyanK
captain of 100

Post by RyanK »

come to think of it, we haven't had any new audio files come out for months? Have the get-togethers fizzled?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

ChantDownBabylonNWO wrote:Thanks Brian
The one on SRA I believe directly correlates to D&C 123: 9-13

9 Therefore it is an imperative duty that we owe, not only to our own wives and children, but to the widows and fatherless, whose husbands and fathers have been murdered under its iron hand;

10 Which dark and blackening deeds are enough to make hell itself shudder, and to stand aghast and pale, and the hands of the very devil to tremble and palsy.

11 And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart—

12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—

13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—
Verse 12 is so true! :ymapplause: