Jack Monnett Speaking on New EMP Book and more - Oct 7, 2011

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
creator
(of the Forum)

Jack Monnett Speaking on New EMP Book and more - Oct 7, 2011

Post by creator »

Jack Monnett will be speaking on his new LDS/EMP scenario short novel "When the Lights Went Out" and other topics concerned the troubles that face us today.

Date: Friday Oct 7, 2011
Time: 7pm
Location: old Highland City Building on the corner of Alpine Highway (SR74) and 10400 in Highland, Utah

No cost for attendance. Books will be available to purchase.

RSVP to me via email if you are attending - brian (at) latterdayconservative.com

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Jack Monnett Speaking on New EMP Book and more - Oct 7,

Post by creator »

Time confirmed for 7pm.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

From the main organizers of this event...

Friends,

We are excited to announce the return of Dr. Jack Monnett who will be in Highland to discuss and promote his new novel on EMP, (Electro Magnetic Pulse), and its devastating effect on an LDS community. (See the reviews below). As you might imagine, getting through an EMP situation involves much more than just having your 500 pounds of wheat.

Dr. Monnett will be discussing the realities of this danger, the preparations that have been made by the government, the dis-info and spin put out by the major media as directed by the government, for us the individuals and the resulting effects of such an event (whether man made or natural), on we the people. More importantly he will show how you can prepare for EMP. As he has stated, "If you are prepared for an EMP, you are prepared for practically anything."

With all the recent reported increases in solar flare activity by NASA, and the announcement of the possible placement of Iranian naval vessels off our Atlantic coast it seems very timely to have Dr. Monnett back at this time. If you were at his event last February you know how good it was. If you missed it, here is your chance to hear him in this all new, power packed presentation. Invite a friend to come with you. See you there!

PS: FYI if you come late, better bring your own chair.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

a more accurate description of the address:

10400 N Alpine Highway (5300 W), Highland, UT

google map link

gert
captain of 100

Post by gert »

Just ordered the mp3 cd. :ymparty: I'm soooo excited :D

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

Well? How did it go?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I thought it was good, informative.

I made an audio recording... Didn't have my lapel mic attached to him, but it's a decent recording...

download Jack Monnett's EMP presentation (right-click and choose save as to download to your computer)

DrDug
Hi, I'm new.

Post by DrDug »

So I might be starting something that is already on another thread, but this sort if stuff has been on my mind lately. How many people really think that something like this is going to happen and how are you becoming prepared? Food, guns, water, diesel cars, bug out location etc? Just wanting a few thoughts from some other people. If there is another thread already on this, just point me that way. Thanks.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

BrianM wrote:I thought it was good, informative.

I made an audio recording... Didn't have my lapel mic attached to him, but it's a decent recording...

download Jack Monnett's EMP presentation (right-click and choose save as to download to your computer)
Thanks Brian!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

DrDug wrote:So I might be starting something that is already on another thread, but this sort if stuff has been on my mind lately. How many people really think that something like this is going to happen and how are you becoming prepared? Food, guns, water, diesel cars, bug out location etc? Just wanting a few thoughts from some other people. If there is another thread already on this, just point me that way. Thanks.
Quick answer: having studied the matter, how easy it is really for an EMP bomb to be exploded high over the US, I think this is VERY likely.

I saw Jack Monnett at Stake Conf this morning (we're in the same stake and town). Jack just spoke about EMP in Arizona. I appreciate what he is doing, informing about this. I've done so on several forums (including non-LDS types!)

He told me that a retired CIA fellow shared with him there, that the feds are preparing for an EMP by building shelters (for themselves) underground in various locations in the US. But they are not telling the citizenry about this...

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

DrJones wrote: He told me that a retired CIA fellow shared with him there, that the feds are preparing for an EMP by building shelters (for themselves) underground in various locations in the US. But they are not telling the citizenry about this...
Not like those secret places under the Denver airport or Iron Mountain...etc.... ;)