Doctrine of Christ Presentation

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
Seeker of Light
Hi, I'm new.

Doctrine of Christ Presentation

Post by Seeker of Light »

On Saturday May 20th 2017 beginning at 6 PM at the Whittier Community Center 290 North 400 East, in Logan. There will be a a presentation on the Doctrine of Christ and the effects which flow from following it. Admission is free. All are welcome.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Doctrine of Christ Presentation

Post by Silver Pie »

Anybody know anything about this? Heard about this?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I was just wondering if this was a "drive-by posting" since the op only has this one post. And I was also wondering what was on the agenda. I mean "Doctrine of Christ" as a topic can cover almost anything.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Sounds sketchy. Google gives no more information than this "drive-by poster". Not even the presenter's name is mentioned anywhere. The Facebook page mentions that there is an opportunity to be baptized after the presentation. That and the name (cf. Doctrine of Christ Conference) suggests that the event is organized by some Remnant group.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I wondered if it was, but I have not heard of it through the grapevine. I really prefer that people not sign up just to make one post pushing their product, and never post again.