You are all brainwashed

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
chase
captain of 100

You are all brainwashed

Post by chase »

I can't believe what I am reading on this forum. Do you all seriously think that America's politics are tied up in religious matters so much that Hillary Clinton is tantamount to the Antichrist and Trump to the Savior. You people are so brainwashed by conservative media that you can't even think straight. InfoWars is a right wing propaganda arm that has no basis in fact whatsoever. The problem is that many of you think that InfoWars is giving you some sort of political education, but it does nothing but spout imagined platitudes and warnings of boogiemen that hardly exist. You all profess to follow a son of god, but you stamp around on the Trump bandwagon and cry "A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary!!!" You are hypocrites. You sell yourselves out to someone who ought to be a registered sex offender. You betray your supposed "values" because you are sheep, and your shepherd is named Alex Jones or Donald Trump. You are silly, silly people, and I am ashamed that Mormons would be so narrow minded and foolish. You don't think that disillusioned democrats and republicans could make a legitimate case for moderate third party candidates by making a good showing for someone other than the BIG TWO? You are all distracted by flashing lights and have no sense to play any sort of long game. If there is revolution in this country it will be because people who have taken the effort to read a book or listen to an opposing point of view are sick and tired of pundits and their little sycophants who trapse around whining and yelling that the sky is falling. Wake up to your idiocy. Trump is a crook. Hillary is a crook. You are all brainwashed rubes and dupes who couldn't find sense if it were sitting in your lap. I pity you all.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: You are all brainwashed

Post by Joel »

I wouldn't say all of us :))

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

Ok Chase. Thanks for the rant. Hope you have a better day.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Chase seems to be trapped in his own iron cage of black-and-white judgmentality. It can't be very fun in there, Chase. You have my sympathies.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Now that you've opened my eyes, I realize I only have one choice...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Alright, chase's presentation in the original post may be a bit lacking in diplomacy, but you know he's right on one thing: Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are corrupt, and, by extension, so are their presidential candidates for 2016. I am truly amazed at how many here can't see deception at play.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:D Many have said less in the past and been banned ;)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Elizabeth wrote::D Many have said less in the past and been banned ;)
Chase should be banned for spewing so much venom in one paragraph.

Maybe these videos will prove how brainwashed we are.

Soros Dead or Alive
WE FOUND IT! The 60 Minutes Interview George Soros Tried To Bury!
WOW! Jon Voight Blasts Soros, De Niro & Hellary
But, hey, us brainwashed individuals maybe should have put our heads in the sand.

Oh, how about all those that voted for Obama, a forerunner to Hillary?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJyJGHbKlo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

chase wrote:I can't believe what I am reading on this forum. Do you all seriously think that America's politics are tied up in religious matters so much that Hillary Clinton is tantamount to the Antichrist and Trump to the Savior. You people are so brainwashed by conservative media that you can't even think straight. InfoWars is a right wing propaganda arm that has no basis in fact whatsoever. The problem is that many of you think that InfoWars is giving you some sort of political education, but it does nothing but spout imagined platitudes and warnings of boogiemen that hardly exist. You all profess to follow a son of god, but you stamp around on the Trump bandwagon and cry "A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary!!!" You are hypocrites. You sell yourselves out to someone who ought to be a registered sex offender. You betray your supposed "values" because you are sheep, and your shepherd is named Alex Jones or Donald Trump. You are silly, silly people, and I am ashamed that Mormons would be so narrow minded and foolish. You don't think that disillusioned democrats and republicans could make a legitimate case for moderate third party candidates by making a good showing for someone other than the BIG TWO? You are all distracted by flashing lights and have no sense to play any sort of long game. If there is revolution in this country it will be because people who have taken the effort to read a book or listen to an opposing point of view are sick and tired of pundits and their little sycophants who trapse around whining and yelling that the sky is falling. Wake up to your idiocy. Trump is a crook. Hillary is a crook. You are all brainwashed rubes and dupes who couldn't find sense if it were sitting in your lap. I pity you all.
When is your next Sunday School class? You've got me convinced. Let's have a :ymparty:

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

First, not all in the forum think alike.
Second, you have some valid points, but your tone does not help to get the message through.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

chase wrote:I can't believe what I am reading on this forum. Do you all seriously think that America's politics are tied up in religious matters so much that Hillary Clinton is tantamount to the Antichrist and Trump to the Savior. You people are so brainwashed by conservative media that you can't even think straight. InfoWars is a right wing propaganda arm that has no basis in fact whatsoever. The problem is that many of you think that InfoWars is giving you some sort of political education, but it does nothing but spout imagined platitudes and warnings of boogiemen that hardly exist. You all profess to follow a son of god, but you stamp around on the Trump bandwagon and cry "A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary!!!" You are hypocrites. You sell yourselves out to someone who ought to be a registered sex offender. You betray your supposed "values" because you are sheep, and your shepherd is named Alex Jones or Donald Trump. You are silly, silly people, and I am ashamed that Mormons would be so narrow minded and foolish. You don't think that disillusioned democrats and republicans could make a legitimate case for moderate third party candidates by making a good showing for someone other than the BIG TWO? You are all distracted by flashing lights and have no sense to play any sort of long game. If there is revolution in this country it will be because people who have taken the effort to read a book or listen to an opposing point of view are sick and tired of pundits and their little sycophants who trapse around whining and yelling that the sky is falling. Wake up to your idiocy. Trump is a crook. Hillary is a crook. You are all brainwashed rubes and dupes who couldn't find sense if it were sitting in your lap. I pity you all.
Stop beating around the bush, and just say what you mean.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

LOL...great first post.

Not sure about your intent: Was it to entertain? Was it to tick off the forum? Was it indeed your true opinion?

For the record you are correct about some things and wrong about others.
Last edited by DesertWonderer on November 27th, 2016, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Paint with a broad brush much?

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

I voted for Trump because I want a xenophobic, mysoginistic, loud mouth as president. And so that I can oogle his hot wife and daughter for 4 years.
Some people actually think that I joke when I post.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Comments below in blue...
chase wrote:I can't believe what I am reading on this forum. Do you all seriously think that America's politics are tied up in religious matters so much that Hillary Clinton is tantamount to the Antichrist and Trump to the Savior.

You must be reading posts on Trump with a skewed preconceptions! I can point you to dozens of anti Trump threads. I can honestly not point you to one thread that touts Trump as any kind of Savior!

You people are so brainwashed by conservative media that you can't even think straight. InfoWars is a right wing propaganda arm that has no basis in fact whatsoever. The problem is that many of you think that InfoWars is giving you some sort of political education, but it does nothing but spout imagined platitudes and warnings of boogiemen that hardly exist.

I have only seen once the website InfoWars, so to call everyone here brainwashed, exposes your own brainwashing. So you think G_d is either a conservative or a liberal? You think only a sinless political party can do any good! I am sorry but G_d works with and through imperfect people. Even evil men at times fulfill G_d's will among men. What is needed here, now? As what is almost always needed... the people of this nation need to repent! The governments of men almost always reflect the righteousness or wickedness of the people they govern.

You all profess to follow a son of god, but you stamp around on the Trump bandwagon and cry "A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary!!!"

Are you that ignorant of the American electoral system? If you feel that your sacrificial vote is in harmony with your conscience, that is fine. If G_d inspires others to vote their conscience to elect a person who may do the Lord's will, what right do you have to judge them and their inspiration?

You are hypocrites. You sell yourselves out to someone who ought to be a registered sex offender.

Now you have crossed the proverbial line, because you dislike another person's choice, lets start name calling them and the person they choose as false and evil. Do you not see your own part in such evil?

You betray your supposed "values" because you are sheep, and your shepherd is named Alex Jones or Donald Trump.

When you claim others have no 'values', you show yourself as such! Ninety percent of the time, I find people always see things in others that exist in them, even at times when it does not exist in the others they judge to be the same!

You are silly, silly people, and I am ashamed that Mormons would be so narrow minded and foolish.

Actually your ignorance of the real issues here pales in your judgments of others. As Mormon may at best contributed to eight electoral college votes, you way way over esteem their impact! You can feel ashamed for others, but everyone can feel ashamed of others who do not see things the same way. That in and of itself is a non-issue!

You don't think that disillusioned democrats and republicans could make a legitimate case for moderate third party candidates by making a good showing for someone other than the BIG TWO?

Yes, if it was G_d's will. And if it does not happen, then is it our failing or does it prove that it is not the will of G_d? For if the people repented, then you might see this day come. Is the Lord going to send a Lord's Anointed to come and unit the people in their wickedness? NO!

You are all distracted by flashing lights and have no sense to play any sort of long game.

That is calling the kettle black!

If there is revolution in this country it will be because people who have taken the effort to read a book or listen to an opposing point of view are sick and tired of pundits and their little sycophants who trapse around whining and yelling that the sky is falling. Wake up to your idiocy. Trump is a crook. Hillary is a crook. You are all brainwashed rubes and dupes who couldn't find sense if it were sitting in your lap. I pity you all.

The one that is in real need of pity is you. You speak of them verses yourself. You only once chided them as they all profess to be following the 'son of god', and you never once appealed to G_d, His will in things or His righteousness or repentance being need here! You could not even show respect to G_d in that one reference, when you failed to capitalize His title or the reference to His Son! I think you are missing the greater purpose here!

FTC, you win the award as being creepy!
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on November 27th, 2016, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:FTC, you win the award as being creepy![/color]
I believe FTC was employing satire. :p

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Another forum member who desperately needs to read the book HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE by Dale Carnegie.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

lundbaek wrote:Another forum member who desperately needs to read the book HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE by Dale Carnegie.
How is this, Lundbaek? Maybe this will help:

http://erudition.mohit.tripod.com/_Influence_People.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Thanks, I had the book but someone borrowed and never returned it.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Maybe we were all brainwashed in thinking Obama would uphold and defend, and live up to his oath to the Constitution.

Judge Jeanine Pirro Calls for Impeachment of Barrack Obama over Benghazi
Maybe we are brainwashed over how Harry Reid was so determined to steal land from ranchers so he can allow a Chinese Solar power plant to be built in Nevada, thinking he is such a good guy, right?

Dirty Harry Reid Gets Called Out By Judge Jeanine Pirro For Lies and Abuses of Power
Maybe we are brainwashed into thinking James Comey is a competent FBI Director.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

=)) =)) =))
Oh my! Best laugh I've had in a long time. Thanks, Chase! (Lighten up, by the way. Jesus is still in charge no matter who is president.)

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

SmallFarm wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:FTC, you win the award as being creepy!
I believe FTC was employing satire. :p
Many people do indeed think I'm quite the hilarious guy. Sadness, that words can only take me so far.
Continuing on my thought, I would totally love to have Donald Trump and Joseph Smith as next door neighbors. Man, the fights we would get into, and the parties we would throw!! Some people really do think I'm joking. :D

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I have to wonder what your purpose is, to put down people for their beliefs? OK, go for it. I am not changing my beliefs for fear of being put down. That is the spirit of compulsion. Go read about project paper clip, mk ultra, project artichoke, and come back and talk. Alex Jones is far left according to my first hand knowledge of the conspiraxy fact that the government is indeed involved with. Look, God's judgment is not coming for nothing.

At least Alex Jones has talked about the widespread pedophilia and satanists in government.

I really have a problem with people who mock somebody as a conspiracy theorist when the well being of children is being discussed. There is no risk that is too great if the information has a chance of saving a child from horrific abuse. This information needs to be taken seriously and not mocked.

When you call Trump a sex offender, what is your purpose? I again have first hand knowledge of such things and it is not funny to label someone as that just to make people feel bad if they support him. That is manipulative and predatory behavior.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

chase certainly doesn't fall under the lukewarm category. May we all move to either being hot or cold.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

chase logged out 3 minutes after his post at the top of this thread and hasn't logged in since. I suppose he could have checked reactions to his post as a visitor.

chase, I hope you're doing OK.