Trump or Canada

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Darren
captain of 1,000

Trump or Canada

Post by Darren »

These are your choices: Trump or Canada. There are also the Mormon Colonies in Mexico, for those with some Spanish speaking experience.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Trump or Canada

Post by mes5464 »

You would have to be crazy to move to Mexico. That place is dangerous.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I'm going to start a new movement. Canadians moving to the USA because Trudeau is removing our rights to free speech and making us all criminals for hate crimes.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Sunain wrote:I'm going to start a new movement. Canadians moving to the USA because Trudeau is removing our rights to free speech and making us all criminals for hate crimes.

That same thing is going to happen here.

Would you please start a thread and post links to news that illustrates what is happening in Canada. I would love to read about your perspective on it. Please be sure to alert me to the new thread if you start one.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

mes5464 wrote:You would have to be crazy to move to Mexico. That place is dangerous.

Well, it looks like here's another one who gets their education from the mass media rather than from personal experience. After all, if you see it on tv, it's true, isn't it.
dc

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

mes5464 wrote:
Sunain wrote:I'm going to start a new movement. Canadians moving to the USA because Trudeau is removing our rights to free speech and making us all criminals for hate crimes.

That same thing is going to happen here.

Would you please start a thread and post links to news that illustrates what is happening in Canada. I would love to read about your perspective on it. Please be sure to alert me to the new thread if you start one.
I modified this thread viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44053" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and will add news article quotes and other information as this bill progresses through parliament.

My personal opinion on the topic is that the media and the government are trying very hard to make people that oppose the passing of this bill look bigoted. It's just one more step to remove religious freedom from our country and in the not too distant future, it will be a hate crime here for churches to preach that being gay, trans, bi, gender misaligned are wrong.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

David13 wrote:
mes5464 wrote:You would have to be crazy to move to Mexico. That place is dangerous.

Well, it looks like here's another one who gets their education from the mass media rather than from personal experience. After all, if you see it on tv, it's true, isn't it.
dc

Am I to understand that you are saying I am uninformed about the violence and crime in Mexico?