The latest from Brandon Smith

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

The latest from Brandon Smith

Post by Silver »

If you were a Hillary supporter, I feel sorry for you because you could somehow overlook all her evil.
If you were a Trump supporter, I feel sorry for you because you couldn't see how he was being promoted to appeal to "angry white men."

Now read what Brandon Smith has to say about the new president. He saw this day coming.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3055 ... in-advance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The latest from Brandon Smith

Post by Silver »

From the article:
"Taking a hard-line position on the outcome of any world changing event is not an easy thing to do, especially when your position is contrary to about 99% of your peers. The chorus of voices telling you that you are wrong (or crazy) is enough to drive most people to simply parrot the majority view and avoid the incessant browbeating. The alternative media and the liberty movement suffer from this problem almost as much as the so-called mainstream does.

That said, you do what you have to do when you see a subversive play unfolding in the geopolitical game that the elites are playing.

During the first half of 2016, I made the "wild" prediction that the Brexit referendum vote would in fact be successful. Only a couple of other analysts in the world made the same prediction, but did so months beforehand and never reiterated their prediction again. I based my prediction, which I stood by to the very day of the vote, on the behavior and rhetoric I had observed among the global banking elites prior to the Brexit. The elites had adopted a steady narrative; the claim that "populists" (conservatives) were about to rise in political power, and that this would lead to the collapse of the financial world.

My theory - elites and globalists were about to open the door for conservatives to take control of a ship that was already sinking. And, once our financial ship sunk, they would blame conservative movements for the collapse that the ELITES had originally created. In other words, conservatives are being set up as scapegoats for a global fiscal crisis that has been decades in the making."

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Silver wrote:If you were a Hillary supporter, I feel sorry for you because you could somehow overlook all her evil.
If you were a Trump supporter, I feel sorry for you because you couldn't see how he was being promoted to appeal to "angry white men."

Now read what Brandon Smith has to say about the new president. He saw this day coming.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3055 ... in-advance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You bet I am an angry white man. I am angry that the class of political whores we have had to endure have corrupted and trashed the sovereignty of the land of my birth. Borders language and culture baby. That's what this is all about. American exceptionalism. Some of us still believe in it.

https://youtu.be/1oRmPvhBAtg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Silver wrote:If you were a Hillary supporter, I feel sorry for you because you could somehow overlook all her evil.

Good article. I fear this Trump win will create a false sense of calm before the crap storm that is about to hit.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Mark wrote:

You bet I am an angry white man. I am angry that the class of political whores we have had to endure have corrupted and trashed the sovereignty of the land of my birth. Borders language and culture baby. That's what this is all about. American exceptionalism. Some of us still believe in it.

If you think I am somehow denigrating that section of the population callously labeled "angry white men" by the liberal and traitorous press you are mistaken. I am for the values of Washington and Madison. I love the inspired words given to us in the Declaration by Jefferson and others. As a whole, white men are not without their faults, but some of the greatest accomplishments of the last 300 years have been wrought by white men and women. I hasten to add now that Heavenly Father loves all His children, as do I. If all lands were able to enjoy true liberty, there is no telling what might have been.

Michael Savage has long repeated the mantra of "borders, language and culture" and I agree with him.

So what was my point? I'm telling you that Trump's election is a Pyrrhic victory for America. Patriots will think because the Hildabeast was defeated they may rest from their labors. This is not so. The Gadianton Robbers are still in charge, not Mr. Trump. There is little to celebrate today. Secret combinations were not vanquished yesterday, nor will they be without a huge struggle.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Silver wrote:
Mark wrote:

If you think I am somehow denigrating that section of the population callously labeled "angry white men" by the liberal and traitorous press you are mistaken. I am for the values of Washington and Madison. I love the inspired words given to us in the Declaration by Jefferson and others. As a whole, white men are not without their faults, but some of the greatest accomplishments of the last 300 years have been wrought by white men and women. I hasten to add now that Heavenly Father loves all His children, as do I. If all lands were able to enjoy true liberty, there is no telling what might have been.

Michael Savage has long repeated the mantra of "borders, language and culture" and I agree with him.

So what was my point? I'm telling you that Trump's election is a Pyrrhic victory for America. Patriots will think because the Hildabeast was defeated they may rest from their labors. This is not so. The Gadianton Robbers are still in charge, not Mr. Trump. There is little to celebrate today. Secret combinations were not vanquished yesterday, nor will they be without a huge struggle.

I had to look it up.

"A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way. However, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit."

Debbie downer comes to the rescue. :ymparty:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Mark wrote:
Silver wrote:
Mark wrote:

I had to look it up.

"A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way. However, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit."

Instead of a throw away line, you could have tried a serious rebuttal. Too much work for you? I'll be right here if you ever want to consider that I'm right. It would be unwise to think the Gads have packed up and moved to London.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Silver wrote:From the article:
"Taking a hard-line position on the outcome of any world changing event is not an easy thing to do, especially when your position is contrary to about 99% of your peers. The chorus of voices telling you that you are wrong (or crazy) is enough to drive most people to simply parrot the majority view and avoid the incessant browbeating. The alternative media and the liberty movement suffer from this problem almost as much as the so-called mainstream does.

That said, you do what you have to do when you see a subversive play unfolding in the geopolitical game that the elites are playing.

During the first half of 2016, I made the "wild" prediction that the Brexit referendum vote would in fact be successful. Only a couple of other analysts in the world made the same prediction, but did so months beforehand and never reiterated their prediction again. I based my prediction, which I stood by to the very day of the vote, on the behavior and rhetoric I had observed among the global banking elites prior to the Brexit. The elites had adopted a steady narrative; the claim that "populists" (conservatives) were about to rise in political power, and that this would lead to the collapse of the financial world.

My theory - elites and globalists were about to open the door for conservatives to take control of a ship that was already sinking. And, once our financial ship sunk, they would blame conservative movements for the collapse that the ELITES had originally created. In other words, conservatives are being set up as scapegoats for a global fiscal crisis that has been decades in the making."
No matter how ANYTHING turns out, it was REALLY the conspiracy plan all along. (eyes roll)

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Silver wrote:
Mark wrote:
Silver wrote:
Mark wrote:

I had to look it up.

Instead of a throw away line, you could have tried a serious rebuttal. Too much work for you? I'll be right here if you ever want to consider that I'm right. It would be unwise to think the Gads have packed up and moved to London.

Never said they had. I cheer for the globalists setbacks happening between brexit and Trumps victory. They will regroup. I'm fully aware of that. You aren't the only one who understands combinations. But don throw cold water on a victory. Enjoy any that come along. There hasn't been any for quite a while. Look at the glass half full for a day. It might improve your negativism.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote:
Silver wrote:From the article:

No matter how ANYTHING turns out, it was REALLY the conspiracy plan all along. (eyes roll)
That's right. Never let Ether 8 get in the way of your fantasies.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Mark wrote:
Silver wrote:
Mark wrote:
Silver wrote:

I had to look it up.

Never said they had. I cheer for the globalists setbacks happening between brexit and Trumps victory. They will regroup. I'm fully aware of that. You aren't the only one who understands combinations. But don throw cold water on a victory. Enjoy any that come along. There hasn't been any for quite a while. Look at the glass half full for a day. It might improve your negativism.
Au contraire. I'm one of the happiest guys around. As in...ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.