Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!

Post by freedomforall »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:How do explain Enoch city of Zion and the lost 10 tribes? I believe it's all connected.

Zion was lifted up, broken or torn away from the earth, this planet gravity can do that but I do not see how they could dwell upon it Mercury or Venus is a better option, the temperatures are more in the range of a terrestrial orb and it orbits a celestial sphere closely (it dwells in the light). Shortly, time will tell however...

As for the Ten Tribes, I subscribe to there being a hallow earth! It is the only place that fulfills all the scriptures concerning them. It also explains how one can have a bottomless pit for Satan to be cast into.
Inner earth cannot be endless or bottomless, not unless the solid soil of the earth disappears. Wherever they are, life must be much, much better than what we have. I wonder why they don't have to experience the evils of this outer world.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

freedomforall wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:How do explain Enoch city of Zion and the lost 10 tribes? I believe it's all connected.

Zion was lifted up, broken off or torn away from the earth, this planet gravity can do that but I do not see how they could dwell upon it Mercury or Venus is a better option, the temperatures are more in the range of a terrestrial orb and it orbits a celestial sphere closely (it dwells in the light). Shortly, time will tell however...

As for the Ten Tribes, I subscribe to there being a hallow earth! It is the only place that will fulfills all the scriptures concerning them. It also explains how one can have a bottomless pit for Satan to be cast into.
Inner earth cannot be endless or bottomless, not unless the solid soil of the earth disappears. Wherever they are, life must be much, much better than what we have. I wonder why they don't have to experience the evils of this outer world.
The reason planets are so perfectly round is due to the balance of two forces (centrifugal and attraction of matter/gravity) rather than just one (gravity). When you have a hole all the way through, something cast into it will fall for about a thousand years (depending on the size of the planet) Gravity drawing it down in until centrifugal force overcomes it and it stops and begins to fall out. Eventually after a long time it will stop at the equilibrium point where it stops moving. If it is a sentient being that was cast into such a pit, it might eventually reach one of the walls of such a pit and clime out of it.

The Ten Tribes stand upon the ground as we do, except the land curves concave. As for them not having opposition among them... they only have that which they brought with them. They do not dwell among or with the Cursed Seed, so yes it is more blessed with peace and unity of heart among the people/tribes.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Yeah, I have read the Antarctic stuff, Gaia!!! I'll stick with JSuntil Gaia, proves right lol

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

I have no beliefs or understanding of Greek Myths. That was not the source of any of my beliefs.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:

Zion was lifted up, broken off or torn away from the earth, this planet gravity can do that but I do not see how they could dwell upon it Mercury or Venus is a better option, the temperatures are more in the range of a terrestrial orb and it orbits a celestial sphere closely (it dwells in the light). Shortly, time will tell however...

As for the Ten Tribes, I subscribe to there being a hallow earth! It is the only place that will fulfills all the scriptures concerning them. It also explains how one can have a bottomless pit for Satan to be cast into.
The reason planets are so perfectly round is due to the balance of two forces (centrifugal and attraction of matter/gravity) rather than just one (gravity). When you have a hole all the way through, something cast into it will fall for about a thousand years (depending on the size of the planet) Gravity drawing it down in until centrifugal force overcomes it and it stops and begins to fall out. Eventually after a long time it will stop at the equilibrium point where it stops moving. If it is a sentient being that was cast into such a pit, it might eventually reach one of the walls of such a pit and clime out of it.

The Ten Tribes stand upon the ground as we do, except the land curves concave. As for them not having opposition among them... they only have that which they brought with them. They do not dwell among or with the Cursed Seed, so yes it is more blessed with peace and unity of heart among the people/tribes.
Well the earth is not perfectly round.
See: https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/ne ... arth/66219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

freedomforall wrote:Well the earth is not perfectly round.
See: https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/ne ... arth/66219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is relative as to your point of viewing!!! If your standing at the base of a mountain, it would seen very irregular verse say a basketball. When you look at a full moon, can you detect any irregularities in it shape, save that it looks round. If you look at pictures of the earth from a distance, it too looks perfectly round.

But if you want to get that technical and precise, when you have a mountain, the weight of it changes gravitational pull. When you have a spot that has no mountain yet it has similar increased pull, you have found a mountain that is upon the inner land. Also, the equator has a bulge evenly all the way around it. This is because of the greater thickness of the crust at the middle because it has a greater centrifugal force that exceeds the attraction of matter/gravity. Like milk in a milk pail swung around by ones arm vertically. The milk does not come out even when it is upside down. And if the bottom of the pail is round, you find more milk in the center then the sides.

BTH&T
captain of 100

Post by BTH&T »

I find it interesting how many think/feel that we are going to recover from decades of moral decay and turning from God as a nation just from Trump's election win.
What has he said or done to have people think that? Make us "great again", great in what? Not the right things I'm sure.

Immigration isn't the big problem. Losing jobs to other countries isn't either. Nor is a NWO (as evil as that is I agree)
Spiritually devoid, Selfish, Power hungry, Corrupt men and women are our downfall.
Trump is all of these characteristics in spades, (Clinton is too, as with most of our leaders)

So how is Trump going to help? They are deceivers and we keep believing them, hoping that things will correct somehow.

I was not for Trump, nor Clinton prior to the election and stated clearly that we are too far down the path of bad choices.
IMO, our fate as a nation is made. We are and will continue to face the consequences of poor and immoral choices.
There has been no repentance and turning away from our selfish, prideful ways as a promised land.
It was my feelings prior to the election that Trump is the same as the rest, corrupt to the core.
He will not bring this country closer to Our Savior one bit.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Comments below in BLUE...
BTH&T wrote: November 19th, 2016, 10:52 am I find it interesting how many think/feel that we are going to recover from decades of moral decay and turning from God as a nation just from Trump's election win.

If you might notice, I titled this thread 'G_d's method...'
G_d's can use whom ever He chooses to fulfill His ends, even the adversary himself! Why the Second Temple was built totally funded by a Pagan King. What if the Salt Lake Temple was proven to have been built totally by donated funds from the Masons? That would probably curdle your morning milk!

If G_d had prophesied that we (the USA) were not going to be apart of the anti-Christ's End Time One World Government... even if we are not worth redeeming at this time for that blessing. Who are you to complain how G_d chooses to fulfill His Covenant that He made to Jacob about his descendants and the bringing forth of Zion from upon this continent?

What has he said or done to have people think that? Make us "great again", great in what? Not the right things I'm sure.

He is attempting to be a Politician... in other words a paid liar. So what?

Immigration isn't the big problem. Losing jobs to other countries isn't either. Nor is a NWO (as evil as that is I agree)
Spiritually devoid, Selfish, Power hungry, Corrupt men and women are our downfall.

Our condemnation is not the point here!

Trump is all of these characteristics in spades, (Clinton is too, as with most of our leaders)

Actually Trump is a wealthy man trying to do the right thing, as best he knows... whereas Hilary is an Avoid Communist, which is a politically correct term for a Satanist. If all her evil deeds were manifested, she could almost convince some of the Elect of G_d, that their just might be a possible exception for her to be the first Daughter of Perdition ever!

So how is Trump going to help? They are deceivers and we keep believing them, hoping that things will correct somehow.

He's not going too! You must have a Moral People have a Moral Government, for it will always reflect the Righteousness of a Free People! Weas a Nation are wicked, so our Government is wicked. It is prophesied to have by a thread or hair, before the Boy's from the Mountains save our Blessed Constitution. Will they be setting in order the Old Republic? No, they will bring forth Zion, and uphold the liberties insured by the inspired governing documents of the Old Republic.

I was not for Trump, nor Clinton prior to the election and stated clearly that we are too far down the path of bad choices.
IMO, our fate as a nation is made. We are and will continue to face the consequences of poor and immoral choices.
There has been no repentance and turning away from our selfish, prideful ways as a promised land.
It was my feelings prior to the election that Trump is the same as the rest, corrupt to the core.
He will not bring this country closer to Our Savior one bit.

That may be, and then who can say? I do not hand my hat on the leaders of this Nation, but rather the promised given in the Book of Morman: That the peoples of this continent (most particularly the USA) will worship the true and living G_d, or they will be wiped off of this land of promise and inheritance, rather than being brought down into bondage. That IF the Peoples of this land do not repent, that G_d will remove them and bring another people to be planted in their stead. The Native peoples from this continent and the shortly thereafter the Lost Ten Tribes of Yesrael will be those people, for it has been foretold. In 2 Nephi it makes it very clear that in that day, VERY FEW Gentiles will repent and be found numbered among the house of Yesrael! Right now the LDS Church is predominantly Gentile controlled and made up of such Members here on this Promised Land.

That is about to change! They are the ones you might want to cry repentance too! :)