What of Clinton?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
commonwealth
captain of 100

What of Clinton?

Post by commonwealth »

The way the polls are currently looking has a Trump presidency very likely. The next question is - what happens to Hillary? Jail? Does she run away? Anyone want to prognosticate?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: What of Clinton?

Post by Ezra »

She retires with benefits.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The Clinton Foundation will be investigated. She will probably be able to fight it in court over the next few years. Might even pass away before it even goes to court. She is in very poor health.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I keep reading about how she transferred a huge sum of money to Qatar which has no extradition agreement with the US. Believe it or don't. I'm not certain it's true.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Fiannan wrote:
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a bucket of water at her.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Silver wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a bucket of water at her.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

I think this loss will do her in physically and mentally.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

i hope so. That would be one less witch on this planet

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Durzan wrote:i hope so. That would be one less witch on this planet
Both her and Bill will probably fade away. George Bush will probably snicker and wonder how they make Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, Anthony Wiener will probably have a car wreck or heart attack, and Obama will go on the lecture circuit.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Obama will probably get involved with the UN, may become the leader of it in a few years. Will probably become known as the "Anti-Christ". That is what I always figured at least.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I'm curious what happens with her and Bill. It seems to me theirs has always been a political arrangement. They stayed together for the sake of power. Well, she has none now. If she escapes indictment, there's still no political future for her. Zero. What's the incentive to stay together now, especially when Bill is "d---ing bimbos" on the side?

Seems to me the cords that held them together just got severed by a giant knife called the American electorate. Huma is certainly done in her politically arranged marriage. Maybe the Clintons too?
Last edited by iWriteStuff on November 9th, 2016, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Trump has a mandate to prosecute Hillary. He did not lie about that, he was totally upfront about the fact that he would prosecute her if he won.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

This is very insensitive of you. It is not the way proper politicians handle themselves when elections are over with.

And I tip my hat to you for it. Well played, sir, well played.

Lexew1899 wrote:

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

markharr wrote:Trump has a mandate to prosecute Hillary. He did not lie about that, he was totally upfront about the fact that he would prosecute her if he won.
I doubt he will and I'm not confident that he should. For the sake of justice he should, but for the sake of bringing the country together he shouldn't. My 2 cents.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

shadow wrote:
markharr wrote:Trump has a mandate to prosecute Hillary. He did not lie about that, he was totally upfront about the fact that he would prosecute her if he won.
I doubt he will and I'm not confident that he should. For the sake of justice he should, but for the sake of bringing the country together he shouldn't. My 2 cents.

It was a campaign promise. I will investigate Hillary and I will investigate the investgiation. He will break a campaign promise if he doesn't.

It's irrelevant anyway because Obama will surely pardon her along with the rest of his cronies.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

markharr wrote:
shadow wrote:

It was a campaign promise. I will investigate Hillary and I will investigate the investgiation. He will break a campaign promise if he doesn't.

It's irrelevant anyway because Obama will surely pardon her along with the rest of his cronies.

Most likely the Obama admin will take care of this and I expect that Trump admin will go along, Clinton is in poor health and that will be taken into consideration, but I expect that some of her people will not get away, some very well may go to prison. While he can be vindictive, I think Trump will not go after the Clintons. They were his friends and many of their friends are/were Trump friends and they are powerful. He still needs the powerful to be effective in seeing his vision through during his term in office.

I don't know what happens to the Clinton's personal life. I expect they try to continue their foundation work, and move onto the world stage more for influence and power. I think the Clinton's usefulness to the Democrat party may be limited after this defeat.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Secret recording of Clinton on her way to the campaign headquarters after the defeat. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

https://youtu.be/yv5hXSobYio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

AI2.0 wrote: Most likely the Obama admin will take care of this and I expect that Trump admin will go along, Clinton is in poor health and that will be taken into consideration, but I expect that some of her people will not get away, some very well may go to prison. While he can be vindictive, I think Trump will not go after the Clintons. They were his friends and many of their friends are/were Trump friends and they are powerful. He still needs the powerful to be effective in seeing his vision through during his term in office.

I don't know what happens to the Clinton's personal life. I expect they try to continue their foundation work, and move onto the world stage more for influence and power. I think the Clinton's usefulness to the Democrat party may be limited after this defeat.
If there is good news in this for Hillary is that she can finally go see the doctor and get her medical issues taken care of.

The rest of us can't because we can no longer afford it due to Obamacare but she can.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

markharr wrote:
shadow wrote:

He's now a politician and thus can break campaign promises.
Hey might investigate her, he should, but I don't think he will.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

I'm betting that someone in Chappaqua is singing:

Good criminy, America, what's with you?
Don't you know that I'm the mighty one?
You're supposed to kneel in praise and fear before me,
Just like my lousy husband's always done!

:edited to add:

In case anyone is not familiar with the tune I rewrote:

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

markharr wrote:
AI2.0 wrote: Most likely the Obama admin will take care of this and I expect that Trump admin will go along, Clinton is in poor health and that will be taken into consideration, but I expect that some of her people will not get away, some very well may go to prison. While he can be vindictive, I think Trump will not go after the Clintons. They were his friends and many of their friends are/were Trump friends and they are powerful. He still needs the powerful to be effective in seeing his vision through during his term in office.

If there is good news in this for Hillary is that she can finally go see the doctor and get her medical issues taken care of.

The rest of us can't because we can no longer afford it due to Obamacare but she can.

I suggest a full frontal lobotomy for Hilda. It sure is worth a shot!

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

shadow wrote:
Defend the rule of law. Drain the swamp..

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

What about a civil suit?

Obama can't shield her from that with a pardon. There is plenty of evidence that the Clinton's enriched themselves at taxpayer expense by selling influence.