The Final Countdown - Prepper Mania!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

The Final Countdown - Prepper Mania!

Post by rewcox »

For those supporting Trump, the only way, most probable, for him to win is:
- Florida (Trump is currently leading)
- Ohio (Neck and neck)
- Iowa (Trump has a chance)
- Colorado (Trump behind)
- Nevada (Neck and neck)
- North Carolina (Neck and neck)
- Arizona (Trump behind)
- Utah (3rd party candidate surging)

This is how the map would look:

If Trump Wins
Last edited by rewcox on November 13th, 2016, 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Final Countdown

Post by Col. Flagg »

Trump will not defeat the Hildabeast - the Gadiantons have far too much invested in her to be defeated right now - even in a best case scenario, Trump only amasses 191 electoral votes...

http://www.270towin.com/2016-election-f ... edictions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I like this version better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwWcifVshA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

rewcox wrote:For those supporting Trump, the only way, most probable, for him to win is:
- Ohio (Neck and neck)
- Nevada (Neck and neck)
- Arizona (Trump behind)

If Trump Wins

Trump won't win. He nor any other R candidate had a chance. Between the illegal aliens, voter fraud and the MSM collusion, the election was a done deal.

My question to you rewcox is how can an LDS person support a candidate that promotes FULL-TERM abortion (i.e. the murder of innocent babies)?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DesertWonderer wrote:
rewcox wrote:For those supporting Trump, the only way, most probable, for him to win is:
- Ohio (Neck and neck)
- Nevada (Neck and neck)
- Arizona (Trump behind)

If Trump Wins

Trump won't win. He nor any other R candidate had a chance. Between the illegal aliens, voter fraud and the MSM collusion, the election was a done deal.

My question to you rewcox is how can an LDS person support a candidate that promotes FULL-TERM abortion (i.e. the murder of innocent babies)?
Yeah I wondered how conservatives can support pro-choice Trump too.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

^^^You're working off old information.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

DesertWonderer wrote:My question to you rewcox is how can an LDS person support a candidate that promotes FULL-TERM abortion (i.e. the murder of innocent babies)?
Can a Mormon be a democrat and be in good standing, have a temple recommend, and even attain the Celestial Kingdom?

Sure!

You can accept others' choice to have an abortion or not. That is their legal right. As long as you do not have an abortion (except for 4 reasons) you are a good Mormon.

Can a Mormon be gay, and be in good standing, have a temple recommend, and even attain the Celestial Kingdom?

Sure!

As long as you don't practice same sex relations, you are a good Mormon.

As a Mormon, do you call Mexicans rapists? Do you consider it is ok for a celebrity to be able to do sexual assault and condone it?

I hope not. Can you see why many people don't like Trump? I hope so.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Some illegal Mexicans are rapists. That's just fact. Being politically correct about what Trump said is old, don't you think? So why keep doing it?

Legal or not most abortions are not a "right" but murder.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DesertWonderer wrote:^^^You're working off old information.
He is only pro-life now because he is running as a Republican. He doesn't even understand what it means to be pro-life which is why his campaign had to clarify his position 5 times in 3 days.

Mountain man
captain of 100

Post by Mountain man »

Trump will win Pennsylvannia which is state with a lot of gun owners , coal miners ,and natural gas producers ,etc..

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Mountain man wrote:Trump will win Pennsylvannia which is state with a lot of gun owners , coal miners ,and natural gas producers ,etc..
How do you know this?

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Mountain man wrote:Trump will win Pennsylvannia which is state with a lot of gun owners , coal miners ,and natural gas producers ,etc..
How do you know this?
Hurry grandmaster, look it up on snopes and see if he's wrong.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:^^^You're working off old information.
He is only pro-life now because he is running as a Republican. He doesn't even understand what it means to be pro-life which is why his campaign had to clarify his position 5 times in 3 days.
What are you referring to? Post some links. Trump used to be pro choice years ago, but he's been a steadfast supporter of pro life. People change. He spoke to tens of millions of people decrying abortion during the debate. That's more than McMuffin has done. With McMuffin he'd just say it's established law and would change the subject to some war themed topic. Then some double standard blind supporter who knocks Trumps stance will defend Evan's stance by saying the president doesn't make laws, he enforces them. Has anyone noticed that tactic?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

LDScop wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
How do you know this?
Hurry grandmaster, look it up on snopes and see if he's wrong.
Or CNN, the source of all that is true. =))

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Odd that rewcox chose an anti-nuclear war song of the 1980s in this thread. Here is something that anyone thinking of voting for ANYONE but Trump should keep in mind. The Tsar Bomb:

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

...who voted for Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Barack Obama.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Fri 28th.

A new Poll of Polls shows Trump behind by 6 points. I really don't like overall polls, I think the battleground state polls are more indicative of what will happen. While Trump is competitive in Florida and Ohio, he would need 4 other states in order to win.

He isn't putting any money into his campaign, that could be an indication that he knows he will lose.

He has a 5% chance to become president.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

rewcox wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:My question to you rewcox is how can an LDS person support a candidate that promotes FULL-TERM abortion (i.e. the murder of innocent babies)?
Can a Mormon be a democrat and be in good standing, have a temple recommend, and even attain the Celestial Kingdom?

Sure!

You can accept others' choice to have an abortion or not. That is their legal right. As long as you do not have an abortion (except for 4 reasons) you are a good Mormon.

Can a Mormon be gay, and be in good standing, have a temple recommend, and even attain the Celestial Kingdom?

Sure!

As long as you don't practice same sex relations, you are a good Mormon.

As a Mormon, do you call Mexicans rapists? Do you consider it is ok for a celebrity to be able to do sexual assault and condone it?

I hope not. Can you see why many people don't like Trump? I hope so.
Most of that was a non-answer that made little sense but at least this part sort of addressed my question: "You can accept others' choice to have an abortion or not. That is their legal right. As long as you do not have an abortion (except for 4 reasons) you are a good Mormon."

The funny part is that that is the R stance basically. LOL The D stance is that abortion is morally correct under all situations and they promote it's use as a form of contraception. How does a "good Mormon" justify THAT?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I for one, would like to publicly thank Rewcox for getting this song in my head every time I see this thread. :(( :))

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

To understand what is driving the national trend, it’s worth taking a look at the states where the winning probabilities have changed most over the last two weeks:

From 1 to 32% McMullin's chances in Utah
From 17to 38 %Clinton's chances in Arizona
From 36% to 50% Trump's chances in Ohio
From 66 to 79% Clinton's chances in North Carolina
From 5 to 18% Clinton's chances in South Carolina
From 45 to 49% Clinton's chances in Iowa
From 3 to 11% Clinton's chances in Texas
From 23 to 32% Clinton's chances in Georgia
From 3 to 10% Clinton's chances in Mississippi
From 89 to 95% Clinton's chances in New Hampshire
From 6 to 7% Clinton's chances in Missouri
From 72 to 77% Clinton's chances in Nevada
From 4 to 8% Clinton's chances in Alaska
From 91 to 95% Clinton's chances in Wisconsin

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Well Rewcox.

You can't drive a bus with no tires. It looks like after today's revelations it's over.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

markharr wrote:Well Rewcox.

You can't drive a bus with no tires. It looks like after today's revelations it's over.
Probably too late in the game.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:Well Rewcox.

Probably too late in the game.

I like that. very clever.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

The "vote your conscience" crowd in Utah. Showing a woman's breast is sinful, letting them be shot is patriotic! Vote for Hillary in 2016, or at least vote for someone who will enable Hillary to be elected!!

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Trump got a boost for the last 11 days of the election with the Comey letter. Will it work?

Trump has a chance in Florida and Ohio.

Virginia is gone. North Carolina he's behind.

Is Melania going to speak?