Darrell Castle

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Darrell Castle

Post by creator »

lundbaek wrote:I voted for Darrell Castle.
I plan on it.

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

I handed in my ballot about a week ago. I voted for Castle and I do not regret it at all. Absolutely no "buyers remorse" here! Another good thing about voting early for Darrell is that I don't have to worry about the next wikileaks or hot mic to make me question why I am voting for who I am voting for.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

bbsion wrote:I handed in my ballot about a week ago. I voted for Castle and I do not regret it at all. Absolutely no "buyers remorse" here! Another good thing about voting early for Darrell is that I don't have to worry about the next wikileaks or hot mic to make me question why I am voting for who I am voting for.
I go in tomorrow to vote early. Gonna pull the lever for Mr. Castle as well.

May God have mercy on us all.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

IT IS TOO LATE FOR DARRELL CASTLE TO WIN. Lots of those quotes might have been fine in the 1800's especially. Most of those quotes would have been fine a year ago. Right now, yes, I WILL vote for Trump, and not feel guilty, ashamed, or anything negative about it--other than regretful there wasn't a better choice.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

In voting for Darrell Castle and Scott Bradley I am following the instructions of certain latter-day prophets and apostles to support for elected office only those candidates that understand and support the principles of the US Constitution, and to look down with scorn upon any man or woman who would undermine the Constitution. Since I know of no retraction of those statements, I consider the results of my votes to be the Lord's problem.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I do think it would be a very good idea for everyone to get involved BEFORE the next elections and tell the R and D "we're voting for this OTHER person", and get others involved. This would work at all levels, especially the local levels.

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

JohnnyL wrote:I do think it would be a very good idea for everyone to get involved BEFORE the next elections and tell the R and D "we're voting for this OTHER person", and get others involved. This would work at all levels, especially the local levels.
You mean IF there is a next election. ;)

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

JohnnyL wrote:IT IS TOO LATE FOR DARRELL CASTLE TO WIN. Lots of those quotes might have been fine in the 1800's especially. Most of those quotes would have been fine a year ago. Right now, yes, I WILL vote for Trump, and not feel guilty, ashamed, or anything negative about it--other than regretful there wasn't a better choice.
The truth in the scriptures and some of the quotes presented are eternal. I do not believe they only apply up until you see you are going to lose. I'd rather run a short race with a good man and lose than jump ship with a man I do not believe in just to "win". Especially since I believe he is part of the problem.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

bbsion wrote:
JohnnyL wrote:IT IS TOO LATE FOR DARRELL CASTLE TO WIN. Lots of those quotes might have been fine in the 1800's especially. Most of those quotes would have been fine a year ago. Right now, yes, I WILL vote for Trump, and not feel guilty, ashamed, or anything negative about it--other than regretful there wasn't a better choice.
The truth in the scriptures and some of the quotes presented are eternal. I do not believe they only apply up until you see you are going to lose. I'd rather run a short race with a good man and lose than jump ship with a man I do not believe in just to "win". Especially since I believe he is part of the problem.
I understand. I like to be practical sometimes, since most of my life I've been dogmatic, lol. The GR have been controlling or at least greatly influencing elections for a long time, including assassinating President Joseph Smith.

What do I know about Castle personally? What have I found about him? I have very little to judge him by. Let's assume he is a good man, and competent, too. Then I would love for Castle to win over everyone else, seriously. But it won't happen. I could vote for him, out of principle, etc. If it were all about me, I would. If we, as a nation, were righteous, I would--and so would most everyone else. Bu we aren't a righteous nation, or better yet, we are an IGNORANT nation who has been seduced by wickedness and lusts; brainwashed; lacking in information.

Or I could vote for the lesser of two evils, so the greater one won't win.

It's a "fight a righteous fight and lose" or "live and fight another day" decision, though I realize that at some time there likely won't be "another day".

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

JohnnyL wrote:
bbsion wrote:
I understand. I like to be practical sometimes, since most of my life I've been dogmatic, lol. The GR have been controlling or at least greatly influencing elections for a long time, including assassinating President Joseph Smith.

What do I know about Castle personally? What have I found about him? I have very little to judge him by. Let's assume he is a good man, and competent, too. Then I would love for Castle to win over everyone else, seriously. But it won't happen. I could vote for him, out of principle, etc. If it were all about me, I would. If we, as a nation, were righteous, I would--and so would most everyone else. Bu we aren't a righteous nation, or better yet, we are an IGNORANT nation who has been seduced by wickedness and lusts; brainwashed; lacking in information.

Or I could vote for the lesser of two evils, so the greater one won't win.

It's a "fight a righteous fight and lose" or "live and fight another day" decision, though I realize that at some time there likely won't be "another day".
This is difficult to say without someone finding it self-righteous (and I know someone will). I know I am not perfect by any means. But, I'd rather fight a righteous fight and "lose". The definition of lose in this sense is pretty crucial because losing the election and even your life is only temporal. I want to try and have the courage to be able to die before selling any amount of my integrity. I think it's important, if you believe someone is not a good person and they are the lesser of two evils, to not put any support behind them at all. If any on this forum truly believe that Trump is a good man then by all means vote for him. But I think it is unwise to vote for someone because they are the lesser of two evils. The scriptures say to uphold good men and anything that is less than this is evil. I personally do not believe Trump to be a good man.

Some people have tried to tell me that because I vote 3rd party I am voting for Hillary, and by so doing I am risking my life and the lives of my children because of my conscience. But selling your integrity is worse than temporal death in my opinion. It's better to die for a righteous cause, or lose your life for Christ's sake, than it is to live without integrity.

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Man... and I was really hoping Darrell would win! ;)

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

yea I voted Darell.. when i looked he had like 5000 or so votes from utah..

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Let the record show that I also voted for the Castle/Bradley ticket.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Silver wrote:Let the record show that I also voted for the Castle/Bradley ticket.
As did I (and my husband and our adult children).

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

EmmaLee wrote:
Silver wrote:Let the record show that I also voted for the Castle/Bradley ticket.
What about your children old enough to vote who voted for somebody else? They don't earn the title of "adult"? LOL.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

How many votes did they get across the nation?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Silver wrote:
EmmaLee wrote:
What about your children old enough to vote who voted for somebody else? They don't earn the title of "adult"? LOL.
All our children are adults now (geez, I'm getting old), and they all voted for Castle/Bradley. No fruit cup for them on Thanksgiving if they'd voted for anyone else (I kid).

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

rewcox wrote:How many votes did they get across the nation?
Trump stole the election from Castle.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

According to - http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/election- ... ty-margin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Darrell Castle (Constitution) 12,179 :(

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

EmmaLee wrote:
According to - http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/election- ... ty-margin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Darrell Castle (Constitution) 12,179 :(
I think that is just for Michigan.

Anyway, a very small group of people will go to Heaven for voting for the Constitution party.

The rest of us will go to hell for remedial adjustment.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Election results for Darrell Castle:

Alaska 1.3%
Arkansas 0.4%
Colorado 0.4%
Florida 0.2%
Hawaii 1.0%
Idaho 0.6%
Iowa 0.5%
Louisiana 0.2%
Michigan 0.4%
Minnesota 0.3%
Mississippi 0.3%
Missouri 0.5%
Nevada 0.5%
New Jersey 0.2%
New Mexico 0.2%
North Dakota 0.5%
Pennsylvania 0.4%
South Carolina 0.3%
South Dakota 1.1%
Utah 0.7%
Washington 0.5%
West Virginia 0.5%
Wisconsin 0.4%
Wyoming 0.8

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

rewcox wrote:Anyway, a very small group of people will go to Heaven for voting for the Constitution party.

The rest of us will go to hell for remedial adjustment.
Only those who voted for the demon witch Hillary will go to hell. ;)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:Election results for Darrell Castle:

Alaska 1.3%
Arkansas 0.4%
Colorado 0.4%
Florida 0.2%
Hawaii 1.0%
Idaho 0.6%
Iowa 0.5%
Louisiana 0.2%
Michigan 0.4%
Minnesota 0.3%
Mississippi 0.3%
Missouri 0.5%
Nevada 0.5%
New Jersey 0.2%
New Mexico 0.2%
North Dakota 0.5%
Pennsylvania 0.4%
South Carolina 0.3%
South Dakota 1.1%
Utah 0.7%
Washington 0.5%
West Virginia 0.5%
Wisconsin 0.4%
Wyoming 0.8
This list is missing my vote in Texas.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:Election results for Darrell Castle:

Alaska 1.3%
Arkansas 0.4%
Colorado 0.4%
Florida 0.2%
Hawaii 1.0%
Idaho 0.6%
Iowa 0.5%
Louisiana 0.2%
Michigan 0.4%
Minnesota 0.3%
Mississippi 0.3%
Missouri 0.5%
Nevada 0.5%
New Jersey 0.2%
New Mexico 0.2%
North Dakota 0.5%
Pennsylvania 0.4%
South Carolina 0.3%
South Dakota 1.1%
Utah 0.7%
Washington 0.5%
West Virginia 0.5%
Wisconsin 0.4%
Wyoming 0.8
This list is missing my vote in Texas.
Yours and rewcox's votes apparently weren't enough to push Castle's percentage above 0.04 percent of the total (assuming they rounded up).

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Election results for Darrell Castle according to one unofficial tally:

Alaska 1.3% (3156)
Arkansas 0.4% (4567)
Colorado 0.4% (10859)
Florida 0.2% (16393)
Hawaii 1.0% (4507)
Idaho 0.6% (4378)
Iowa 0.5% (7023)
Louisiana 0.2% (3128)
Michigan 0.4% (16924)
Minnesota 0.3% (9454)
Mississippi 0.3% (3882)
Missouri 0.5% (12966)
Nevada 0.5% (5254)
New Jersey 0.2% (5598)
New Mexico 0.2% (1461)
North Dakota 0.5% (1809)
Pennsylvania 0.4% (20677)
South Carolina 0.3% (5424)
South Dakota 1.1% (3916)
Utah 0.7% (5130)
Washington 0.5% (8368)
West Virginia 0.5% (3751)
Wisconsin 0.4% (2014)
Wyoming 0.8 (2038)

Other states not yet reported CP votes

I expected Utah would have the highest % for Castle-Bradley, with Idaho and Arizona right up there with them. I don't know what this tells us, other than there are over 165K+ voters who seem to like our Constitution enouf to risk a Hillary win by voting for the CP candidates.