Evan McMullin for President 2016 LDS?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Re: Evan McMullin for President 2016 LDS?

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
anonymous91 wrote:I had a bad feeling about him from the beginning.

I just found this article too:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... tml?pg=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"She later married a woman, whom she now lives with. " referring to Mcmullin's mom.

No wonder he accepts the Supreme Court's unconstitutional decision on same sex marriage and wants to move on.

How many Christians would be voting for him if they knew about this? It also raises questions about his own personal stance on the issue.

He's 40 years old and not married, this alone should make people pause.

Bottom line, I trust Trump more than I trust Mcmullin.

So let me understand you.... You trust Trump more than McMullin because his mother(who has her agency) chose to live as a lesbian, he accepts the FACT that there should be no litmus test for Supreme court justices and they can only overturn decisions if a case if brought forward, Christians would NOT vote for him if they knew this and he's unmarried and 40 years old.

I don't consider 'christians' who judge people by this kind of information to be very christian. Even the church is not pushing back against same/sex laws--they are worrying about other things as well.

Okay, so he's unacceptable because of all these things, but Trump is trustworthy? Is he trustworthy because he proudly bragged about his adulterous affairs? He's got that advantage over McMullin, at least he's married, though he violates him marriage vows no matter which wife he's married to. And, as far as I know, he's got no homosexuals or lesbians in his family--but Anonymous, are you sure about this ? Would you get a 'bad feeling' about Trump if it turned out that he had gay family members?
McMullin's role is to be a Trump spoiler. That's it. He knows he won't win, he's admitted it. He knows he won't take any electorate votes from Hillary, he's not even trying. His only role is to take Utah by using his LDS membership (if he's still even a member. At most he's inactive) to sucker in the suckers who vote their own kind.
He's certainly not a conservative. He's pro TPP, he's pro war, he's pro Obamacare (I realize he says he's not, but if you read what he says he's for the main gist of it), he's pro gay marriage. There's really nothing he has that LDS should value. But most of all- he's in it so Trump loses. He prefers Hillary. That's terrible judgment in and of itself.
Trump is a moron, but he's better than Hillary and the choice is between those two.
I am happy to help McMullin on his path to be the spoiler that steals this election from Trump. Trump is a con man who came in and ruined our chances at getting a real conservative in office. Everyone fell for his celebrity status. I will vote for McMullin. He may have less than 1% chance of becoming president if the election goes to the house but I will take 1% over no chance with Trump or Clinton as President.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
I am happy to help McMullin on his path to be the spoiler that steals this election from Trump. Trump is a con man who came in and ruined our chances at getting a real conservative in office. Everyone fell for his celebrity status. I will vote for McMullin. He may have less than 1% chance of becoming president if the election goes to the house but I will take 1% over no chance with Trump or Clinton as President.
Trump didn't con anyone in this election. Republicans were and are sick of republican insiders and republican leaders. Remember how happy the people were when Boehner stepped down?? McMuffin was sad about that- he loved Boehner. Trump was an outsider so he won. Now the republican elite are again refusing to listen to their constituents by thwarting the guy they voted for by bringing in McMuffin to stop the process.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Trump didn't con anyone in this election. Republicans were and are sick of republican insiders and republican leaders. Remember how happy the people were when Boehner stepped down?? McMuffin was sad about that- he loved Boehner. Trump was an outsider so he won. Now the republican elite are again refusing to listen to their constituents by thwarting the guy they voted for by bringing in McMuffin to stop the process.
Sure Trump conned those who voted for him in the primary. Trump also will own his defeat. He won't own up to it, but he was Mr. Destructo.

GrandMasterB is correct, this should have been an easy take-down and pin.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

rewcox wrote:
shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Sure Trump conned those who voted for him in the primary. Trump also will own his defeat. He won't own up to it, but he was Mr. Destructo.

GrandMasterB is correct, this should have been an easy take-down and pin.
The biggest con is McMuffin. Hillary is running to be president. Trump is running to be president. McMuffin is running to stop Trump from being president so Hillary will win. Although, his run is pointless at this point since Hillary will win because she has the media in her corner, and voting fraud. Maybe that's why he's kinda gone away.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

You all will be so surprised when Trump sweeps into the White House and turns out to be a solid President for this country.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

JK4Woods wrote:You all will be so surprised when Trump sweeps into the White House and turns out to be a solid President for this country.
=))

Yes if that happens it would mean he lied about a rigged election. He himself pretty much admitted that if he wins it is not rigged but if he loses it is rigged. Sounds like he will make a solid president. We really need a guy who won't take responsibility for failure. Replacing Obama with another guy just like himself is making a solid choice, right?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
JK4Woods wrote:You all will be so surprised when Trump sweeps into the White House and turns out to be a solid President for this country.
=))

Yes if that happens it would mean he lied about a rigged election. He himself pretty much admitted that if he wins it is not rigged but if he loses it is rigged. Sounds like he will make a solid president. We really need a guy who won't take responsibility for failure. Replacing Obama with another guy just like himself is making a solid choice, right?
He said he would accept the "results" if he wins. The election IS rigged, that's just fact. Hillary has the media on her side and they refuse to report most anything that's negative towards her. It's the democrats who vote when they're dead, not republicans. Even the illegals vote democrat.
No wonder why you're so confused about this election- you don't pay attention. It absolutely is rigged. Has been for years.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
=))

He said he would accept the "results" if he wins. The election IS rigged, that's just fact. Hillary has the media on her side and they refuse to report most anything that's negative towards her. It's the democrats who vote when they're dead, not republicans. Even the illegals vote democrat.
No wonder why you're so confused about this election- you don't pay attention. It absolutely is rigged. Has been for years.
Something must have happened in 2000 and 2004. Maybe more democrats have passed away since 2004.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

GrandMasterB wrote: I am happy to help McMullin on his path to be the spoiler that steals this election from Trump. Trump is a con man who came in and ruined our chances at getting a real conservative in office. Everyone fell for his celebrity status. I will vote for McMullin. He may have less than 1% chance of becoming president if the election goes to the house but I will take 1% over no chance with Trump or Clinton as President.
GMB, let's repeat this: NO... REAL... conservative... would get into office.

Also: Trump did not steal or take anything--it was given to him. What con did he run, pray tell? Who (actual names) did he con?

If it goes to the House, McMullin has 0% chance. Clinton has 100% chance.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

That is what that operative wishes. He was covert ops. He knows his business. And what is unfair is he is manipulating the most trusting people of all time.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

JohnnyL wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote: I am happy to help McMullin on his path to be the spoiler that steals this election from Trump. Trump is a con man who came in and ruined our chances at getting a real conservative in office. Everyone fell for his celebrity status. I will vote for McMullin. He may have less than 1% chance of becoming president if the election goes to the house but I will take 1% over no chance with Trump or Clinton as President.
GMB, let's repeat this: NO... REAL... conservative... would get into office.

Also: Trump did not steal or take anything--it was given to him. What con did he run, pray tell? Who (actual names) did he con?

He lied and attacked his opponents with slander. If you think that is winning fair and square you're wrong. If Trump wouldn't have lied and been so dirty in the primaries and still won, he wouldn't be down in the polls against Hillary right now as the #nevertrump would have never materialized against him. Trump is to blame for this failure 100%.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
=))

Why do you think I am voting 3rd party? It is because the 2 party system has rigged this. The people are lied to on both sides and believe everything from their party. Trump has an R by his name so all the republicans are supposed to believe him even if there are 30 years of statements from the guy expressing progressive liberal views. Same thing happens on the dem side. I have had it. Pence can go pander to someone else by asking all the republicans to come home. Like we are slaves coming home to the master, right, Pence?! Talk about a Gaddianton Robber. Pence makes me sick. No wonder why Trump picked an establishment guy. Trump has sold himself to the establishment. Trump is part of the problem and not the solution. He is an opportunist and took it, screwing over America in the process. The party will continue to hold power over the people until we stop being pawns in their games. I am finished with the GOP and will not support them or their candidate until we are free from the rigged system. You, my friend, are free to be a pawn in their game, but I have left the board.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Evan McMullin is responsible for his own disgraceful actions. Blaming others for his vile and hateful lashing out against the American voters is really sad. If Evan was so concerned about the country he should have ran for President in an open and honest election. Not sqiurm his way in via Bill Kristol and the Romney, Bush money men. Perhaps his puffed up ego couldn't stop him from spending some time in the limelight.

But thanks for constantly bumping this thread. Many guest readers have thanked me for writing it. Getting the truth out about McMullin is wonderful. Much thanks! :ymapplause:

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

GrandMasterB,

if you are voting for a 3rd party candidate, why Mcmullin? Why not a solid 3rd party candidate, like Castle?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Lexew1899 wrote:Evan McMullin is responsible for his own disgraceful actions. Blaming others for his vile and hateful lashing out against the American voters is really sad. If Evan was so concerned about the country he should have ran for President in an open and honest election. Not sqiurm his way in via Bill Kristol and the Romney, Bush money men. Perhaps his puffed up ego couldn't stop him from spending some time in the limelight.

But thanks for constantly bumping this thread. Many guest readers have thanked me for writing it. Getting the truth out about McMullin is wonderful. Much thanks! :ymapplause:
What is disgraceful about his actions? You mean exercising his freedom of speech? The primaries are held so the 2 corrupt parties can select their nominees and make the people feel like they have a say in that process. Anyone can run for president outside of the disgraceful 2 party system. Just remember you can buy anything in this world with money, even the Presidency of the United States.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

anonymous91 wrote:GrandMasterB,

if you are voting for a 3rd party candidate, why Mcmullin? Why not a solid 3rd party candidate, like Castle?
First, thanks for asking.
Castle would be a wasted vote for my purpose. I want a 3rd party candidate to actually take a state so we can affect real change in this country. I live in Utah and it is simply the best chance to do that. If I lived in Tennessee I would probably be voting for Castle. Before McMullin started surging in the polls, I was just going to write in Ted Cruz. That would have been a wasted vote, but at least my conscience would be satisfied. I started looking at McMullin as a chance to vote but not throw my vote away. I know what has been posted about him and I do take it into consideration, but after going to the sources and actually listening to him, I find he is a guy just trying to stand up and do what he feels is right. I have prayed about this and feel this is what I need to do. I have confirmation that Evan is a good man. He has served our country well and having been in the military myself the conspiracy theories said about the CIA are just wrong. They aren't the gaddianton robbers, though they may be used unknowingly to do their bidding. I have seen nothing disqualifying in Evan's character. I don't believe in accusing people because of association. I make my decisions based on one's actions and the prompting I get from the Spirit. The prompting I get about Trump is not good. I waited and waited for him to do something or say anything that could change my impression of him. I watched him flip flop on every policy proposal that was important to me. That tells me he did not have core principles connected to these policies. Basically he was learning what it means to be a true republican/conservative during the primaries. He doesn't live by the things he says on the campaign trail. His world view hasn't been shaped by concervatine principles. His world view has been shaped by Trump. And it is Trump he will always fall back on. Narcissism at its finest. This is why a man like Trump is dangerous. You think Obama was bad just wait and see what happens if Trump becomes President. You think he is crying about a rigged system now just wait and see what he does when he has to fight congress. He will start decrying how there is a conspiracy against him. He will rally the people and we could see a dictator born. I would like to add that Clinton is a criminal and yes the media are in bed with her. So there you ahave it. I cannot in good conscience support Clinton or Trump. If we are going to have a revolution Trump is the last person I want taking us there. I trust in God that his designs will be accomplished and he will sustain me in my decision to vote principles over party.

I would like to add that I don't fear what man can do, but have put my faith in God. It is true that there is a 99.9% chance that Trump or Clinton will be the president. What will be will be and whatever that is will play into end times for the eventual cleansing of Zion and Christ's return. I trust the Lord that he is in charge and no matter what his purposes will be accomplished. He could as easily take Hillary from this earth if having her become President would frustrate His plans. Same goes for Trump.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Evan is certainly demonstrating that you can buy anything in this world with money. Many Mormons votes for example.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Lexew1899 wrote:Evan is certainly demonstrating that you can buy anything in this world with money. Many Mormons votes for example.
Buying votes is illegal. Do you have evidence that Evan is buying votes with money? I am sure the FEC would want to be notified immediately.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Lexew1899 wrote:Evan is certainly demonstrating that you can buy anything in this world with money. Many Mormons votes for example.
Buying votes is illegal. Do you have evidence that Evan is buying votes with money? I am sure the FEC would want to be notified immediately.
You know what he means GMB

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Yes I do. Did he or did he not suggest Evan is buying Mormon votes? Okay I didn't need to bring up the FEC, but I would like to know why he believes Evan is buying Mormon votes.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Yes I do. Did he or did he not suggest Evan is buying Mormon votes? Okay I didn't need to bring up the FEC, but I would like to know why he believes Evan is buying Mormon votes.
No, there is big money behind him. How else could he come from a guy who once gave a Ted Talk and has a Twitter account with less followers than many 17 year-old high school girls to a contender for throwing an election?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
=))

Why do you think I am voting 3rd party? It is because the 2 party system has rigged this. The people are lied to on both sides and believe everything from their party. Trump has an R by his name so all the republicans are supposed to believe him even if there are 30 years of statements from the guy expressing progressive liberal views. Same thing happens on the dem side. I have had it. Pence can go pander to someone else by asking all the republicans to come home. Like we are slaves coming home to the master, right, Pence?! Talk about a Gaddianton Robber. Pence makes me sick. No wonder why Trump picked an establishment guy. Trump has sold himself to the establishment. Trump is part of the problem and not the solution. He is an opportunist and took it, screwing over America in the process. The party will continue to hold power over the people until we stop being pawns in their games. I am finished with the GOP and will not support them or their candidate until we are free from the rigged system. You, my friend, are free to be a pawn in their game, but I have left the board.
Don't be so quick to assume you've left the board. You're still playing. You're supporting the elites of the republican party. You're a GOP pawn through and through.
Here's an article, one of many, that describe the combination that was being formed to take out Trump by republican insiders. All that was needed was the tool to do it, but this article is from May and the tool hadn't been chosen yet.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... egade-jew/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The people who drafted McMullin to be the “Never Trump” independent candidate are some of the Republican establishment’s most well-known operatives: Bill Kristol, John Kingston, Joel Searby, Rick Wilson. And lets not forget, McMullin himself was a republican policy maker before he decided to run for president, or rather, stop Trump.

From the Washington Post-
“At the end of the day, many Republicans felt they needed to respect the wishes of their constituents (Ponderize that for a minute. That's what they should do!!),” McMullin said. “As Trump became the nominee, at each step it became ever clear to me he posed a genuine threat to our democracy (yeah, those STUPID constituents who voted for him. That's not democracy??) and he would be a truly terrible president and worth opposing. It seemed like there was not someone stepping forward.” (Maybe it's because, like Evan said, it's the wishes of the constituents. But damn them!)

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) was deeply involved in the Syria issue and knew McMullin. Kinzinger had also been recruited by Kristol and others to be the “Never Trump” candidate but ultimately decided not to do it. Kinzinger put McMullin in touch with Kristol. Kristol introduced him to Kingston, Searby and Wilson, who had been setting up infrastructure for a run under the moniker “Better for America.”

As the discussions progressed, opportunities to get on state ballots were slipping away by the day. After a couple of weeks of reflection, McMullin decided to quit his job and go for it: “I knew no one else was going to be doing it and this was the last moment.” -Washington Post

The whole run for president, according to McMullin himself, is a secret combination to thwart who republican constituents want- Donald Trump. There you have it, the republican insiders trying to play one over on their own constituents, thwarting their will. And here you are supporting the secret combination.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
=))

Don't be so quick to assume you've left the board. You're still playing. You're supporting the elites of the republican party. You're a GOP pawn through and through.
Here's an article, one of many, that describe the combination that was being formed to take out Trump by republican insiders. All that was needed was the tool to do it, but this article is from May and the tool hadn't been chosen yet.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... egade-jew/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The people who drafted McMullin to be the “Never Trump” independent candidate are some of the Republican establishment’s most well-known operatives: Bill Kristol, John Kingston, Joel Searby, Rick Wilson. And lets not forget, McMullin himself was a republican policy maker before he decided to run for president, or rather, stop Trump.

“At the end of the day, many Republicans felt they needed to respect the wishes of their constituents (Ponderize that for a minute. That's what they should do!!),” McMullin said. “As Trump became the nominee, at each step it became ever clear to me he posed a genuine threat to our democracy (yeah, those STUPID constituents who voted for him. That's not democracy??) and he would be a truly terrible president and worth opposing. It seemed like there was not someone stepping forward.” (Maybe it's because, like Evan said, it's the wishes of the constituents. But damn them!)

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) was deeply involved in the Syria issue and knew McMullin. Kinzinger had also been recruited by Kristol and others to be the “Never Trump” candidate but ultimately decided not to do it. Kinzinger put McMullin in touch with Kristol. Kristol introduced him to Kingston, Searby and Wilson, who had been setting up infrastructure for a run under the moniker “Better for America.”

As the discussions progressed, opportunities to get on state ballots were slipping away by the day. After a couple of weeks of reflection, McMullin decided to quit his job and go for it: “I knew no one else was going to be doing it and this was the last moment.” -Washington Post

The whole run for president, according to McMullin himself, is a secret combination to thwart who republican constituents want- Donald Trump. There you have it, the republican insiders trying to play one over on their own constituents, thwarting their will. And here you are supporting the secret combination.
Thank you for trying to analyze me but you are completely wrong. I know the truth and that is all that matters. I thank God that Evan stepped forward. Again you are posting opinion and political analysis (Breitbart? lol) that has no basis in reality. Thanks for trying though.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
No, there is big money behind him. How else could he come from a guy who once gave a Ted Talk and has a Twitter account with less followers than many 17 year-old high school girls to a contender for throwing an election?
So how much has Evan raised so far and spent for that matter?

Here is amount raised.

Evan McMullin: $498,612 Outside Money: 0

Donald Trump: $218,763,241 Outside Money: $214,496,514

Where is this big money? Looks like with Trump.
Last edited by GrandMasterB on October 28th, 2016, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
shadow wrote: He said he would accept the "results" if he wins. The election IS rigged, that's just fact. Hillary has the media on her side and they refuse to report most anything that's negative towards her. It's the democrats who vote when they're dead, not republicans. Even the illegals vote democrat.

Thank you for trying to analyze me but you are completely wrong. I know the truth and that is all that matters. I thank God that Evan stepped forward. Again you are posting opinion and political analysis (Breitbart? lol) that has no basis in reality. Thanks for trying though.
I'm not trying to analyze you any more than you me, I'm just trying to tell you how it is using McMullin's own words and those around him. You can refuse to see what you don't want to see. No problemo by me.

The Breitbart article from back in May didn't talk about McMullin, it just laid out the plan of republican insiders using their own words. Too bad you didn't read it. The other stuff was from the Washington Post where they interviewed McMullin.
Last edited by shadow on October 28th, 2016, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.