Evan McMullin for President 2016 LDS?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Evan McMullin for President 2016 LDS?

Post by Lexew1899 »

Although I may very well be placed on a CIA kill list for this expose, silence in the face of such evil would be evil itself. So without further ado let me declare the basis of this post- Evan McMullin is an apologist for the Muslim Brotherhood, and helped create and arm ISIS in Syria.

He was instrumental in meeting with the FSA (Free Syrian Army) to discuss ways to arm the so called “moderate” group. It should go without saying that they were not moderate, and were extremely evil people. It doesn’t take much discernment to tell that when you’re meeting with people who are eating the hearts of their enemies, you are meeting with the wrong people.
He met with FSA Generals for several years, even when he was no longer officially in the CIA, but as most of you know once you are in the CIA you never retire. Source:
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016 ... and-syria/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of these trips have been reported on by mainstream media. Others were covert. Here McMullin accompanies two Representatives in their talks with the FSA. Mouaz Moustafa of SETF (Syrian Emergency Task Force) spoke highly of these visits. Moustafa also bemoaned the fact that the United States labeled al Qaeda-aligned al-Nusrah Front as a terrorist group.
Source: http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/06/06/rep ... an-border/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Although the United States was once an ally for the FSA via their go between man Evan McMullin, things began to change rapidly in 2014. The FSA officially declared their allegiance to ISIS after being armed. Source: http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... ror-group/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Evan McMullin was essencial in the secret meeting John McCain had when he visited the FSA before they officially joined ISIS. Again, it doesn't take much brain power to tell these people were evil, but Washington isn't known for having much brain power. Here John McCain posses for a few pictures with the terrorists.
More evidence.

What would my surprise be when I spotted Evan McMullin hanging out with the ISIS gang?
Evan has been instrumental in multiple meetings with these bad guys. Here he is spotted running around behind the scenes in 2014 at 51 seconds, also at 1:47.
That is probably enough for now. Too much for most people to read in one sitting. More to come possibly...

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Re: Evan McMullin for President 2016 LDS?

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

Thanks for posting this. What drives me nuts is so many LDS members will automatically jump on the bandwagon because this guy is LDS, without looking into his history/motives . As if LDS =good automatically. Harry Reid's existance should have put that idea to rest.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Evan complies with their demands.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I seldom check my Facebook feed, but when I did a few minutes ago, I was stunned at how many of my LDS "friends" are voting for McMullin. He is being praised as though he's a real Saint, not just a Latter-day Saint.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

WikiLeaks has uncovered that Evan McMullin campaign operative Louise Mensch of Heat Street, is secretly an undercover operative for the Hillary Campaign. She writes the script and pitches ideas for a Hillary Clinton campaign ad in this email...
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5740" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Her support of Evan is even noted on his campaigns Wikipedia page...
Following the WikiLeaks bombshell revelations that she is only #NeverTrump to swing Utah to Hillary people have found old posts she made on Twitter...

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

{Edited/Removed} My bad. Was told it was inappropriate. Sorry. My only point was that I think this information is skewed.
Last edited by ebenezerarise on October 17th, 2016, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Better for America, the PAC being funded by GOP establishment for Evan McMullin has received widespread support from the Establishment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_for_America" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lawrence Lessig - Democratic loser who ran for President in 2016 (who you probably never heard of) is very supportive of Evan McMullin.
Christine Todd Whitman - The Moderate Republican who wanted the Republican party to become more Liberal. In her book "It's My Party, Too: Taking Back the Republican Party... And Bringing the Country Together Again" her last chapter nails the point home that she is a Radical, "A Time for Radical Moderates".
Evan has received the support from other Radical leftists in his bid to throw the Utah vote.
Kahil Byrd - Fellow Council on Foreign Relations member and writer of Huffington Post has created the PAC "Stand Up Together".

Evan is very good at soliciting support from radical leftists and moderates.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... -revealed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Lexew1899 on October 18th, 2016, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Last edited by Lexew1899 on October 18th, 2016, 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Maybe there is a reason many Mormons like the CIA.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Lexew1899 wrote:
ebenezerarise wrote:You're drinking some heavily laced kool-aid.
Ok, I apologize there, Thumper. But it is hard for me to say anything nice when every source you post/quote/trumpet is so closely aligned with Trump.

Methinks you're influenced.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

More reasons I would not vote for McMullin:

from http://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2016/10/17/ ... -could-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

McMullin Would Likely Allow Same-Sex Marriage To Remain Legal

"I'm a Mormon, which means that I believe in traditional marriage," McMullin told us. "But I also believe that people ought to have the free will to make decisions by themselves."

McMullin Would Fight For The Trans-Pacific Partnership

"We've simply got to trade," McMullin said. "Ninety-five percent of the world's consumers live outside our borders, and our companies need to be able to sell to them. Trade creates many jobs — 12 million jobs in this country are supported by trade, but we can be better by helping people who are affected by job loss. I would not tear up NAFTA, and I would do my very best to get TPP done."

McMullin Believes In Human-Caused Climate Change

"I do believe that the climate is changing, and I do believe that human activity is contributing to it," McMullin told us. "If I were president, I would increase investment in technologies that can help us limit and decrease our carbon emissions."

He's a plant to help turn the election toward Clinton.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Yeah, I haven't touched his policies yet. Very much of a liberal and unconstitutional stances on many issues.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

onefour1 wrote:More reasons I would not vote for McMullin:

from http://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2016/10/17/ ... -could-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

McMullin Would Likely Allow Same-Sex Marriage To Remain Legal
And Trump is going to change that? Sorry, but a president has nothing to do with that. It is a court thing. McMullin, in the very quote you used, stated his position.
McMullin Would Fight For The Trans-Pacific Partnership

"We've simply got to trade," McMullin said. "Ninety-five percent of the world's consumers live outside our borders, and our companies need to be able to sell to them. Trade creates many jobs — 12 million jobs in this country are supported by trade, but we can be better by helping people who are affected by job loss. I would not tear up NAFTA, and I would do my very best to get TPP done."
Source?
McMullin Believes In Human-Caused Climate Change

"I do believe that the climate is changing, and I do believe that human activity is contributing to it," McMullin told us. "If I were president, I would increase investment in technologies that can help us limit and decrease our carbon emissions."
I personally heard him say JUST the opposite. What's the source for this, please?
He's a plant to help turn the election toward Clinton.
I haven't seen verifiable evidence of that. I want hard proof, not some Trump-backed shilling.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

His position on TPP is very well known and controversial. It mirrors the Obama policy, and some might say Communist Chinese President Xi. If you are unfamiliar with where he stands on certain issues, i would suggest you become alerted and informed by reading his positions immediately.

TPP stance -
https://www.evanmcmullin.com/trade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Can you not see that the very thing you accuse McMullin of being is what Trump is as well? Don't you get that?

Trump has supported Clinton for years. And yet, your focus now is on a guy that nobody thinks will win the Presidency and support for a guy we KNOW is corrupt.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

This post is about Evan McMullin. If you feel so inspired to rant and rave about Trump please do so on another thread. You don't need to troll my thread. Thanks.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Lexew1899 wrote:This post is about Evan McMullin. If you feel so inspired to rant and rave about Trump please do so on another thread. You don't need to troll my thread. Thanks.
I've never ever had a candidate that staked every position as my own.

I'm considering McMullin because he doesn't have the track record of corruption that the other two candidates have clearly demonstrated.

You're trying to demonize him based upon the fact that character is the #1 reason many of us are looking to him.

That is a HUGE issue to many, many people and if you don't believe so look at the unfavorables for those other candidates out there.

You've listed spurious connections of McMullin to various people/groups. You've taken issue with TWO of his issues.

What say ye of his character?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I'd say Evan's character stinks and he lacks the principle to stand up for the Church.
He throws the Family a Proclamation to the World under the bus, it doesn't fit his world view.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

He is also heavily involved in Unconstitutional wars, also in violation of what we have been instructed to do by modern day Prophets.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

May have had a direct hand in Ambassador Stevens death. The Al Entisa cargo ship, which was coordinated by Ambassador Stevens was loaded with several tons of weaponry. Evan McMullin was one of the CIA agents stationed in the area with this operation. If you are unfamiliar with his handy work, I would instruct you to study diligently.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... visit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Lexew1899 on October 18th, 2016, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

In my opinion Evan McMullin was ordered to become a plant or face jail time, like fellow CIA agent Sabrina De Sousa.
You can read her story here...
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... n-in-italy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Cargo from the Al Entisa likely contained chemical weapons. The FSA received these from CIA agents. They constituted the so called "red line" being crossed. Was Evan also involved with these war crimes?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Would Evan McMullin be involved in the same type of rendition program as Sabrina De Sousa? The architect of the torture program LDS Bishop John "Bruce Jessen".
He received over $80 million dollars for creating this program. The CIA would capture "terrorist suspects", transfer them to Black Sites, and torture them for information using “enhanced interrogation techniques” such as rectal feedings, near-drownings, extensive sleep deprivation, and death threats"..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jessen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This program was approved by fellow LDS Judge Jay Bybee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Bybee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They became known as the Torture Memos...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_Memos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are several sites that suggest Evan McMullin was also involved in the CIA Clandestine Services in Extraordinary Rendition, being a recruit dirrectly from Bruce Jessen.
It would be interesting to know what other skeletons Evan has in his closet...
http://religionnews.com/2014/12/10/morm ... e-torture/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Considering he worked so closely with ISIS, how do we know he actually killed "bad guys"? Here he speaks about killing, did he kill people on behalf of ISIS leader al-Bagdadi? He talks about his kills at 8:47, although he tries to dodge it. Watch until 10:38, as he gets angry for having to answer...

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Is Evans Resume legit? Probably not...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... ions-lies/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Lexew1899 wrote:I'd say Evan's character stinks and he lacks the principle to stand up for the Church.
He throws the Family a Proclamation to the World under the bus, it doesn't fit his world view.
Proof/source? (Or, again, what the hell are you talking about?)