I expect that Romney will replace Trump - White Horse, anyone?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

I expect that Romney will replace Trump - White Horse, anyone?

Post by Matchmaker »

It's too late for the Republicans to force Trump out because voting has already started, but they can replace him through emergency measures already in place, if he voluntarily withdraws.

I think there is a good chance he will drop out amidst all the scandals and endorse Mitt Romney to take his place.

If our Constitution was ever hanging by a thread, it is now. It is time for the man on the white horse to help save our country and our way of life.

What say ye?

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: I expect that Romney will replace Trump - White Horse, anyone?

Post by mirkwood »

He's not dropping out of the race.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Matchmaker wrote:It's too late for the Republicans to force Trump out because voting has already started, but they can replace him through emergency measures already in place, if he voluntarily withdraws.

I think there is a good chance he will drop out amidst all the scandals and endorse Mitt Romney to take his place.

If our Constitution was ever hanging by a thread, it is now. It is time for the man on the white horse to help save our country and our way of life.

What say ye?
If it's gonna be someone it will be Evan Mcmullen.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

I would like Romney too, but any change now wouldn't help.

Circumstances will probably be even worse when the time comes to save the country. The radical right, which includes Breitbart, will probably create a third party. They use propaganda and lies to promote their agenda. They are a real secret combination. They are positioning for after the election.

It doesn't help to have prepper mania going on either. This place is overrun with preppers and radical right.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

If Hillary is elected, there will never be a Republican President again.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

mirkwood wrote:He's not dropping out of the race.

I know. That's what he says, and I admire him for saying that, but something tells me he's going to pull a Ross Perot.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

setyourselffree wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:It's too late for the Republicans to force Trump out because voting has already started, but they can replace him through emergency measures already in place, if he voluntarily withdraws.

What say ye?
Evan is a CIA plant ... he is not going to save anything ... the only thing he will do is allow Hitlery to win. Just like Ross Perot did.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

setyourselffree wrote:

What say ye?
He's not well known across the entire country and therefore too much of a gamble.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Nope. Hillary is going to drop dead. Or, at least, that's what we'll be told. Obama will suspend the election when Russia starts the war amidst the chaos. Trump will yell to the rooftops and some will take to the streets in protest. But the executive orders are all lined up to make this happen...

...and yeah, it'll be snowing the night before this happens and in the morning we'll see a spring-like snow on the ground.

Saw it in a dream I had.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

rewcox wrote:I would like Romney too, but any change now wouldn't help.

Circumstances will probably be even worse when the time comes to save the country. The radical right, which includes Breitbart, will probably create a third party. They use propaganda and lies to promote their agenda. They are a real secret combination. They are positioning for after the election.

It doesn't help to have prepper mania going on either. This place is overrun with preppers and radical right.
Romney could pull it off. No moral scandals to mar his image! So he said that thing about the 47%. Hillary said much worse - calling Bernie's people names and calling Trump supporters "a basket of, etc."

Romney is squeaky clean. Many Dems and Republicans are sick of all the corruption and moral decay and would vote for a decent man like Romney. Now is his time!

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

ebenezerarise wrote:Nope. Hillary is going to drop dead. Or, at least, that's what we'll be told. Obama will suspend the election when Russia starts the war amidst the chaos. Trump will yell to the rooftops and some will take to the streets in protest. But the executive orders are all lined up to make this happen...

...and yeah, it'll be snowing the night before this happens and in the morning we'll see a spring-like snow on the ground.

Saw it in a dream I had.

Are you making a joke, or are you being serious here?

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Matchmaker wrote:If Hillary is elected, there will never be a Republican President again.
Even if another Republican is elected he still will not be a Republican. The Rebublican party died when Ronald Reagan left office. They have all been a bunch of Gadianton Robbers since then.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Matchmaker wrote: Are you making a joke, or are you being serious here?
What does the Spirit tell you?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

ebenezerarise wrote:
Honestly? Something paradigm-shattering is going to happen soon that involves the election of our next President.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Trump won't back down. Romney's chances are gone.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Matchmaker wrote:
ebenezerarise wrote:
Honestly? Something paradigm-shattering is going to happen soon that involves the election of our next President.
Bingo.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Sunain wrote:Trump won't back down. Romney's chances are gone.
Romney won't be seen again until there are piles of rubble to climb upon to make speeches. If he survives I have no doubt he'll have a role somewhere.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

And even if he Trump did drop out, I doubt very much he would support Romney. He did that in 2012. Look what it got him.

Romney's political career is basically over, in my view. He put the nail in its coffin with his Hinckley Institute speech . . . which is especially true if Trump wins the Presidency.

Oxbow
captain of 10

Post by Oxbow »

None of this Julie Rowe-esque stuff is going to happen, guys. Hillary will win the election handily and will take office on January 20th without incident. McMullin will take Utah.

If I'm wrong about any of this, I'll eat my hat. :ymcowboy:

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Oxbow wrote:None of this Julie Rowe-esque stuff is going to happen, guys. Hillary will win the election handily and will take office on January 20th without incident. McMullin will take Utah.

I think you should commit to videoing that and posting on Youtube, as well as here.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

larsenb wrote:
And even if he Trump did drop out, I doubt very much he would support Romney. He did that in 2012. Look what it got him.

Romney's political career is basically over, in my view. He put the nail in its coffin with his Hinckley Institute speech . . . which is especially true if Trump wins the Presidency.

Stranger things have happened. Who would have ever thought we would see Ted Cruz manning phones for Trump?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

What is the saying, "It's not over until the fat lady sings?"

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Oxbow wrote:None of this Julie Rowe-esque stuff is going to happen, guys. Hillary will win the election handily and will take office on January 20th without incident. McMullin will take Utah.

I said last year that if Jeb or Romney didn't get nominated I would give up chocolate for a year. I still haven't given up chocolate. It's not over yet.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Matchmaker wrote:
What is the saying, "It's not over until the fat lady sings?"
Trump has already bashed Rosie enough this campaign!

larsenb wrote:

From an LDS perspective, I think his career ended even before that speech at his devotional at BYU.
Ever since I saw this video with Mitt at BYU, I'm glad he didn't get elected because this speech showed that he believed it was basically his God given right to become president. The speech literally screams to me that he didn't learn from the experience and that he is almost upset with God that he didn't become president. He tries to make it seem like he learned a lot from running for president but he acts more like a stuck up rich person. Obviously didn't learn humility. Showed his true colors in that speech and they weren't good.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

That was the most inspiring speech and video, :) what a man Mitt is, may God continue to bless him and his family. :ymapplause: