What? Important Climate Update!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Clinton - 352. Trump - 180.

Post by rewcox »

markharr wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
anonymous91 wrote:As far as polls go, let's take a look at what an unbiased poll actually looks like. "We called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls." -
http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/ ... up%3A14110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Keep in mind the polls that show Hillary ahead, are very biased, 1,000 or less people. Most people polled are in predominantly democratic areas, the majority being dyed in the wool democrats. Not very hard to get a biased poll using those methods.

This poll shows the following stats:

Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%
Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%
I guess the saying is true that Trumpsters will believe anything they read on the internet.
Name one Hillary "accomplishment" or policy that didn't end in disaster. Name one that didn't do the opposite of what it's stated goal was.
The most relevant accomplishment is she is the first woman to be a major party presidential candidate. In a few days we will see if she is the first woman elected president in the USA.

Trump will confirm that he never made it past 5th grade mentally.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

rewcox wrote:
I believe he has already achieved this.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
anonymous91 wrote:As far as polls go, let's take a look at what an unbiased poll actually looks like. "We called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls." -
http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/ ... up%3A14110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Keep in mind the polls that show Hillary ahead, are very biased, 1,000 or less people. Most people polled are in predominantly democratic areas, the majority being dyed in the wool democrats. Not very hard to get a biased poll using those methods.

Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%
I guess the saying is true that Trumpsters will believe anything they read on the internet.
Name one Hillary "accomplishment" or policy that didn't end in disaster. Name one that didn't do the opposite of what it's stated goal was.
The most relevant accomplishment is she is the first woman to be a major party presidential candidate. In a few days we will see if she is the first woman elected president in the USA.

That's what i thought.

And beyond that her record consists of nothing but failures.

A quick google search says that there are 157 million women in this country. 156,999,999 are more qualified for the office of president than Hillary Clinton.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GrandMasterB wrote:
rewcox wrote:
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) This isn't saying much then. What you believe and can't back up with fact creates a vast gap with what Trump has achieved in becoming a multimillionaire. In the end his education level is quite irrelevant. I guess it all falls on the fact that there has to be opposition in all things.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

freedomforall wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
rewcox wrote:
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) This isn't saying much then. What you believe and can't back up with fact creates a vast gap with what Trump has achieved in becoming a multimillionaire. In the end his education level is quite irrelevant. I guess it all falls on the fact that there has to be opposition in all things.
Many thieves have been idiots. Trump is no different.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GrandMasterB wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
rewcox wrote:
Many thieves have been idiots. Trump is no different. Ya, look at Haiti and all the money pocketed by the Clinton's if you dare. Talk about thieves being idiots.
Some say Einstein was an idiot but look where it got him. Looks like some idiots do pretty well, doesn't it? To some of us, idiots are those that vote for Hillary. It's pretty well known that the New World Order has been holding the strings attached to most of the POTUS's since Kennedy. Hillary is right there in line to finish up the destruction of America. This doesn't help the case or cause of those mocking Trump.
Are idiots against Trump those that do not want freedom and liberty?
Are idiots against Trump those that ignore the criminal acts committed by Hitlary?
Are idiots against Trump those that want open borders so that the boundaries of the United States no longer distinguish us from the rest of communistic countries under tyrannical high dollar elites?
Are idiots against Trump those that don't care if the cost for health insurance, Obama/Hillary Care, skyrockets under Hillary?
Are idiots against Trump those that one day will look back and regret the mocking of Trump, and those that didn't vote for Hillary?
Last edited by freedomforall on October 25th, 2016, 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

This Video Could Win The Election For Trump

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Post by HorribleUsername »

I found this interesting article about Hillary Clinton's campaign salvage strategy:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/1 ... s-tanking/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the link to the pdf document mentioned in the article:

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpre ... rogram.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Support your charge or else you are bearing false witness.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Trump - The Childish Candidate

Post by rewcox »

Trump has made 5th graders proud! Only Trump could do it.

Trumps Insults
On Monday morning, The New York Times printed about 6,000 of his statements - a full two-page spread of all the insults Trump has slung on Twitter since declaring his candidacy.

The Times said the encyclopedia of Trump-tweets includes insults directed at "candidates, journalists, news organizations, nations, a Neil Young song and even a lectern in the Oval Office."

While Monday marked the feature's first appearance in print, the insult tally has had a place on the Times' website for months and is updated regularly.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

rewcox wrote:Trump has made 5th graders proud! Only Trump could do it.

Trumps Insults
On Monday morning, The New York Times printed about 6,000 of his statements - a full two-page spread of all the insults Trump has slung on Twitter since declaring his candidacy.

The Times said the encyclopedia of Trump-tweets includes insults directed at "candidates, journalists, news organizations, nations, a Neil Young song and even a lectern in the Oval Office."

While Monday marked the feature's first appearance in print, the insult tally has had a place on the Times' website for months and is updated regularly.
Note how they ignore all the comments made by your candidate. Even her psychopathic outbursts:

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Have any of you Trumpies donated to the Trump, Self-funded Campaign?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

rewcox wrote:Have any of you Trumpies donated to the Trump, Self-funded Campaign?
Do you do this for free or are you in a phone bank somewhere?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

freedomforall wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Many thieves have been idiots. Trump is no different. Ya, look at Haiti and all the money pocketed by the Clinton's if you dare. Talk about thieves being idiots.
Some say Einstein was an idiot but look where it got him. Looks like some idiots do pretty well, doesn't it? To some of us, idiots are those that vote for Hillary. It's pretty well known that the New World Order has been holding the strings attached to most of the POTUS's since Kennedy. Hillary is right there in line to finish up the destruction of America. This doesn't help the case or cause of those mocking Trump.
Are idiots against Trump those that do not want freedom and liberty?
Are idiots against Trump those that ignore the criminal acts committed by Hitlary?
Are idiots against Trump those that want open borders so that the boundaries of the United States no longer distinguish us from the rest of communistic countries under tyrannical high dollar elites?
Are idiots against Trump those that don't care if the cost for health insurance, Obama/Hillary Care, skyrockets under Hillary?
Are idiots against Trump those that one day will look back and regret the mocking of Trump, and those that didn't vote for Hillary?
-Donald Trump is for single payer health care.

TRUMP: “Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, 'No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private. But—'”

PELLEY: “Universal health care.”

TRUMP: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.”

PELLEY: “The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?”

TRUMP: “They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—”

PELLEY: “Make a deal? Who pays for it?”

TRUMP: —the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything."

-Donald Trump will force people to do his bidding: in this case kill families of terrorists.

“They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me,” he said. “If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

-Donald Trump tried to use imminent domain to steal property from US citizens so he could get gain.

-Donald Trump is for open borders and a globalist at heart:

“My concern is that the negligence of a few will adversely affect the majority,” the Republican nominee (Trump) wrote. “In this case, the solution is clear. We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability.”

You keep believing the lies that Trump put out there while campaigning. He is fooling everyone and only telling you what he thinks you want to hear. He doesn't actually believe in what he is saying on the campaign trail and that makes him more dangerous than Hillary on so many levels.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Fiannan wrote:
Support your charge or else you are bearing false witness.
Okay I will try to explain this to the simple minded Alex Jones followers.

Trump is an idiot and a thief.

-Trump tried to use the government to take someone's property. That is called stealing and makes someone a thief. The fact that he is an idiot is a well established fact.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? She'll win, he'll whine.

Post by rewcox »

Whining doesn't work, it sure imploded on the alt-rad-right. Conspiracy whiners.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:

Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

Perhaps Hillary would be a good President, after all she's done some good with her service as a Senator, and Secretary of State. Bless her heart for deleting all those email, it was an accident I'm sure.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Colin Powell is voting for Clinton

Post by rewcox »

This about says it all. ;)

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

rewcox wrote:This about says it all. ;)
So all of those Neocons that you despised eight years ago now support Hillary?

Have you been able to find a Hillary accomplishment that didn't end in disaster yet?

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Clinton = The Bully Party

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1522934807 ... ully-party

From Scott Adam's Blog
The Bully Party

Posted October 25th, 2016 @ 9:14am in #Trump #Clinton

I’ve been trying to figure out what common trait binds Clinton supporters together. As far as I can tell, the most unifying characteristic is a willingness to bully in all its forms.

If you have a Trump sign in your lawn, they will steal it.

If you have a Trump bumper sticker, they will deface your car.

if you speak of Trump at work you could get fired.

On social media, almost every message I get from a Clinton supporter is a bullying type of message. They insult. They try to shame. They label. And obviously they threaten my livelihood.

We know from Project Veritas that Clinton supporters tried to incite violence at Trump rallies. The media downplays it.

We also know Clinton’s side hired paid trolls to bully online. You don’t hear much about that.

Yesterday, by no coincidence, Huffington Post, Salon, and Daily Kos all published similar-sounding hit pieces on me, presumably to lower my influence. (That reason, plus jealousy, are the only reasons writers write about other writers.)

Joe Biden said he wanted to take Trump behind the bleachers and beat him up. No one on Clinton’s side disavowed that call to violence because, I assume, they consider it justified hyperbole.

Team Clinton has succeeded in perpetuating one of the greatest evils I have seen in my lifetime. Her side has branded Trump supporters (40%+ of voters) as Nazis, sexists, homophobes, racists, and a few other fighting words. Their argument is built on confirmation bias and persuasion. But facts don’t matter because facts never matter in politics. What matters is that Clinton’s framing of Trump provides moral cover for any bullying behavior online or in person. No one can be a bad person for opposing Hitler, right?

Some Trump supporters online have suggested that people who intend to vote for Trump should wear their Trump hats on election day. That is a dangerous idea, and I strongly discourage it. There would be riots in the streets because we already know the bullies would attack. But on election day, inviting those attacks is an extra-dangerous idea. Violence is bad on any day, but on election day, Republicans are far more likely to unholster in an effort to protect their voting rights. Things will get wet fast.

Yes, yes, I realize Trump supporters say bad things about Clinton supporters too. I don’t defend the bad apples on either side. I’ll just point out that Trump’s message is about uniting all Americans under one flag. The Clinton message is that some Americans are good people and the other 40% are some form of deplorables, deserving of shame, vandalism, punishing taxation, and violence. She has literally turned Americans on each other. It is hard for me to imagine a worse thing for a presidential candidate to do.

I’ll say that again.

As far as I can tell, the worst thing a presidential candidate can do is turn Americans against each other. Clinton is doing that, intentionally.

Intentionally.

As I often say, I don’t know who has the best policies. I don’t know the best way to fight ISIS and I don’t know how to fix healthcare or trade deals. I don’t know which tax policies are best to lift the economy. I don’t know the best way to handle any of that stuff. (And neither do you.) But I do have a bad reaction to bullies. And I’ve reached my limit.

I hope you have too. Therefore…

I endorse Donald Trump for President of the United States because I oppose bullying in all its forms.

I don’t defend Trump’s personal life. Neither Trump nor Clinton are role models for our children. Let’s call that a tie, at worst.

The bullies are welcome to drown in their own bile while those of us who want a better world do what we’ve been doing for hundreds of years: Work to make it better while others complain about how we’re doing it.

Today I put Trump’s odds of winning in a landslide back to 98%. Remember, I told you a few weeks ago that Trump couldn’t win unless “something changed.”

Something just changed.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? 38 reporters who were coordinating offline with Hillary advisors

Post by markharr »

THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors

These 38 reporters should NEVER BE TRUSTED!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... -advisors/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Another group of 25 mainstream reporters were invited to a dinner at John Podesta’s house on April 9.
This was a completely different list of reporters!

Here is the current RSVP list to the Thursday Night (4/9) dinner at
Podesta’s. As a reminder, this is with the 25 reporters more closely
following HRC (aka the future bus).

Yes
ABC – Liz Kreutz

Yes
AP – Julie Pace

Yes
AP – Ken Thomas

Yes
AP – Lisa Lerer

AURN – April Ryan

Yes
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein

Yes
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer

Yes
CBS – Steve Chagaris

Yes
CNBC – John Harwood

Yes
CNN – Dan Merica

Yes
Huffington Post – Amanda Terkel

NO (Panama)

LAT – Mike Memoli
Yes

LAT – Evan Handler
Yes

McClatchy – Anita Kumar
Yes

MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
Yes

National Journal – Emily Schultheis
Yes

NBC – Mark Murray
Yes

NPR – Tamara Keith

NYT – Amy Chozik
Yes

NYT – Maggie Haberman
Yes

Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti

Yes
Reuters – Amanda Becker

The Hill – Amie Parnes
Yes

Washington Post – Anne Gearan
Yes

WSJ – Laura Meckler

Yes
WSJ – Peter Nicholas

Yes
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

markharr wrote:THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors

These 38 reporters should NEVER BE TRUSTED!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... -advisors/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Y'all are loaded with alt-rad-right conspiracy baloney. I suppose it is like VR.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Hillary is abusive of those who server under her??

Post by markharr »

Hillary routinely bullied her bodyguards — and with the worst language possible. Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.” Clinton’s State Department agents are hardly the first to complain about her bullying.
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... foul-mouth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;