What? Important Climate Update!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: What? Fake news does it again!

Post by freedomforall »

Is this fake news?

The Five 11/02/16 Obama aides want Comey out after email bombshell

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Networks Caught Preparing Hillary Victory Announcements

Let's pray that God will cause the election to be straight up and accurate. He can perform miracles when enough faith and sincerity is exerted, right?

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
rewcox wrote:
freedomforall wrote: Also, if I remember correctly, you stated you were not voting for Hillary anyway, so I'm calling you out as a troll, merely out to stir up trouble. What do you get out of it, huh?
Why do you call names when I provide source information to compare?
I think he called you a troll because your only objective appears to be to bury Trump and stir the pot. You seem to have no interest in the real policies that will affect the USA and by consequence the rest of the world and you seem to have no interest in fair commentary. If you ask me, I can tell you what I like or don't like about the different candidates. Can you do the same? You appear to have an obsession with Trump and focus only on him but seem ignorant of the misdeeds, hypocrisy and negatives of other candidates and when asked about them, you say nothing.

Are you actually interested in the real policies that will affect you and every American or are you all about saying every bad thing about Trump without regard for who else may get elected if he does not get in? Do you really have a handle on the consequences of this election? I really wonder and am concerned about a people who do not care if they put a criminal into the White house, a person who has committed the same crimes others have but others are put in jail and Hillary is running for President. Does principle matter anymore or is it just the side that matters no matter how corrupt it is? If it is just the side that counts, and it appears it is, we are in for a rocky future.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
rewcox wrote:
I think he called you a troll because your only objective appears to be to bury Trump and stir the pot. You seem to have no interest in the real policies that will affect the USA and by consequence the rest of the world and you seem to have no interest in fair commentary. If you ask me, I can tell you what I like or don't like about the different candidates. Can you do the same? You appear to have an obsession with Trump and focus only on him but seem ignorant of the misdeeds, hypocrisy and negatives of other candidates and when asked about them, you say nothing.

Are you actually interested in the real policies that will affect you and every American or are you all about saying every bad thing about Trump without regard for who else may get elected if he does not get in? Do you really have a handle on the consequences of this election? I really wonder and am concerned about a people who do not care if they put a criminal into the White house, a person who has committed the same crimes others have but others are put in jail and Hillary is running for President. Does principle matter anymore or is it just the side that matters no matter how corrupt it is? If it is just the side that counts, and it appears it is, we are in for a rocky future.
+1

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Post by HorribleUsername »

BOMBSHELL VIDEO EXPOSES WHY KADZIK – PODESTA COLLUSION MEANS THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION IS RIGGED
The man in charge of the Clinton investigation at the Department of Justice could not possibly be more biased.

He is a close, decades long friend of John Podesta, who leads the Clinton Campaign and they remain close to this day.

Wikileaks has also exposed that Kadzik colluded with Podesta directly. This video by Milo Yiannopolos brilliantly exposes the truth.
Last edited by HorribleUsername on November 3rd, 2016, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
rewcox wrote:

There are at least 100 (maybe a little exaggeration) of LDSFF posters who are angry anti-Hillary. I don't need to join the group. Who doesn't know about Hillary?

Principle does matter, that is why I don't support Trump. Racism, name calling, treating women as objects, the list continues.

Unfortunately, a small group of people can influence primaries in the USA. This happened in both parties, with very flawed candidates winning. The worst possible candidate the republicans could have put forward, is exactly what they did. Only Trump is viewed more unfavorably than Hillary.

We have seen in real life how Trump handles criticism. We saw in real life how he didn't prepare for the debates. We've seen how he feels about women.

You can like him all you want. I didn't vote for Trump and I never will.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Say no to Trumpistan!

Post by rewcox »

Say No to Trumpistan!

This is a democrat viewpoint.

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

rewcox wrote:Say No to Trumpistan!

This is a democrat viewpoint.

I understand where Dean Obeidallah is coming from, but presidents don't make laws. Those in the Senate are the lucky ones to have that job. Also, if we need to "Say No To Trumpistan!," then didn't we need to "Say No To Obamabad!"? :ymhug:

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Full disclosure: I believe that most of those that have the privilege to govern, do so for their own benefit and hide their corrupt ways in the shadows. It is high time that light be shed upon their evil/contemptible/murderous deeds. We need to rid ourselves of this filth. I unfortunately believe that we will not see that happen completely until Jesus Christ returns. Be swift, Destruction!

Ether 8:20-26

20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.

21 And they have caused the destruction of this people of whom I am now speaking, and also the destruction of the people of Nephi.

22 And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.

23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

26 Wherefore, I, Moroni, am commanded to write these things that evil may be done away, and that the time may come that Satan may have no power upon the hearts of the children of men, but that they may be persuaded to do good continually, that they may come unto the fountain of all righteousness and be saved.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Function of government

The proper function of government is limited only to those spheres of activity within which the individual citizen has the right to act. By deriving its just powers from the governed, government becomes primarily a mechanism for defense against bodily harm, theft, and involuntary servitude. It cannot claim the power to redistribute the wealth or force reluctant citizens to perform acts of charity against their will. Government is created by man. No man can delegate a power that he does not possess. The creature cannot exceed the creator.

In general terms, therefore, the proper role of government includes such defensive activities as maintaining national military and local police forces for protection against loss of life, loss of property, and loss of liberty at the hands of either foreign despots or domestic criminals.

It also includes those powers necessarily incidental to the protective function.

We should recognize that government is no plaything. It is an instrument of force; and unless our conscience is clear that we would not hesitate to put a man to death, put him in jail, or forcibly deprive him of his property for failing to obey a given law, we should oppose that law.
The Function of Government is probably the biggest difference between the parties.

From a republican view, Trump is a winner on this topic. Hillary is a loser.

From a democrat view, democrats want more government. So they don't accept this position.

How could this work in our day? Who would build the roads? What about education? Etc.

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

rewcox wrote:
The proper function of government is limited only to those spheres of activity within which the individual citizen has the right to act. It cannot claim the power to redistribute the wealth or force reluctant citizens to perform acts of charity against their will.

We should recognize that government is no plaything. It is an instrument of force; and unless our conscience is clear that we would not hesitate to put a man to death, put him in jail, or forcibly deprive him of his property for failing to obey a given law, we should oppose that law.
This is exactly what the IRS does with "The Individual Income Tax On Wages." There is no law that says an individual has to pay taxes on their personal wages, only on "Capital Gains." Yet every year, individuals will voluntarily pay the IRS by filling out their tax forms and mailing in a check. This is done out of fear of loss of life, loss of property, and loss of liberty at the hands of domestic criminals. When will we, as a Constitutional Republic, oppose laws from domestic criminals?
*Edit=I added the videos.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

HorribleUsername wrote:
rewcox wrote:
The proper function of government is limited only to those spheres of activity within which the individual citizen has the right to act. It cannot claim the power to redistribute the wealth or force reluctant citizens to perform acts of charity against their will.

This is exactly what the IRS does with "The Individual Income Tax On Wages." There is no law that says an individual has to pay taxes on their personal wages, only on "Capital Gains." Yet every year, individuals will voluntarily pay the IRS by filling out their tax forms and mailing in a check. This is done out of fear of loss of life, loss of property, and loss of liberty at the hands of domestic criminals. When will we, as a Constitutional Republic, oppose laws from domestic criminals?
I worked for a company for over thirty years. For the most part, I received a check each and every week. State and Fed taxes were taken out by the company before I ever held a check. Does this sound like I paid taxes voluntarily?

Also did you know that property tax equates to rent on land the home sets on because the home owner does not own the land? One can pay off their mortgage and own the home, but they will never own the property. Try quitting paying taxes on your property and see how long you remain on the land. Very few people would have the ability to transport their home to another location, and even then they would have to pay rent, unless, perhaps, they were lucky enough to set the house on a siblings five? acres. But most likely the sibling is paying rent on the land. Bummer!

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

freedomforall wrote:
HorribleUsername wrote:
rewcox wrote:

I worked for a company for over thirty years. For the most part, I received a check each and every week. State and Fed taxes were taken out by the company before I ever held a check. Does this sound like I paid taxes voluntarily?

Also did you know that property tax equates to rent on land the home sets on because the home owner does not own the land? One can pay off their mortgage and own the home, but they will never own the property. Try quitting paying taxes on your property and see how long you remain on the land. Very few people would have the ability to transport their home to another location, and even then they would have to pay rent, unless, perhaps, they were lucky enough to set the house on a siblings five? acres. But most likely the sibling is paying rent on the land. Bummer!
I understand completely. The IRS does have a provision on every W-2 to claim exempt. States that collect income tax also have the exempt provision on their respective forms. They come with plenty of legalese to scare most people away from claiming exempt. The problem is when those who pay taxes want to get some of it back in April of the following year. Occasionally, people do not pay enough/deduct enough and they have to send their hard earned money to the IRS. This is the kicker: There is no statute regarding individual income tax on wages, only on capital gains! This means individuals "Voluntarily" give money to the IRS. No law, no requirement to pay. :-? Everyone who has paid taxes on their individual wage income has done so voluntarily. I believe it is time we stop giving taxes on our wages to the IRS just because a 1040 form instructs us to do so. :ymhug:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

HorribleUsername wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
HorribleUsername wrote:
rewcox wrote:

I understand completely. The IRS does have a provision on every W-2 to claim exempt. States that collect income tax also have the exempt provision on their respective forms. They come with plenty of legalese to scare most people away from claiming exempt. The problem is when those who pay taxes want to get some of it back in April of the following year. Occasionally, people do not pay enough/deduct enough and they have to send their hard earned money to the IRS. This is the kicker: There is no statute regarding individual income tax on wages, only on capital gains! This means individuals "Voluntarily" give money to the IRS. No law, no requirement to pay. :-? Everyone who has paid taxes on their individual wage income has done so voluntarily. I believe it is time we stop giving taxes on our wages to the IRS just because a 1040 form instructs us to do so. :ymhug:
A lot of people pay their taxes because they do not want their wages garnished or to be audited year after year. So we see there is way much more than just not paying taxes with no consequences. Good luck with that.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Who knows Trump the most?

Post by rewcox »

I'm thinking Howard Stern.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Who knows Trump the most?

Post by Fiannan »

rewcox wrote:I'm thinking Howard Stern.
Why are you thinking about Howard Stern?

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Explaining why people hate Hillary

Post by rewcox »

Why do people hate Hillary?
"After all", many foreigners ask, "how could Americans even consider choosing a blustering billionaire over an experienced former senator and secretary of state?"

The answer is fourfold: anger, economics, cronyism, and identity politics.

Trump's core success here has been his usurpation of amorphous anger into his political identity. Becoming the candidate of the angry disenchanted, Trump has made Clinton the candidate of the status quo.

Using the decline in US manufacturing jobs as a metaphor for all economic doubts, Trump blames China and free trade and ignores technological changes. Though disingenuous, this populism -- delivered with anger and charisma -- is Trump's Excalibur. And he wields it by weaponizing these doubts against his opponent.

Trump's charisma must not be underestimated when it comes to the economy. While many Americans view him as a vile narcissist, his offering of easy choices and confident leadership is tempting. I once lamented, on "The McLaughlin Group" TV show, Trump's refusal to consider entitlement reform. As a conservative, I believe this is the key issue facing the US today.
My fellow conservative and Trump supporter on the panel, Pat Buchanan, offered a sharp rebuke. "Let me tell you what would be a joke," he said, "walking out there and saying we're going to cut Medicare!"
In campaign terms, Pat was right. In the same way, Trump's economic message is one people want to hear, and avoids that which they don't. It works.

Trump, in turn, says that this is good business sense and that he'll do things differently when his priorities change as president. His supporters cheer, and Democrats and Independents give him the benefit of the doubt. It's a metaphor for the 2016 campaign: Trump's fakeness veiled in populist charisma against Clinton's never-ending political calculations.
Nevertheless, don't take this article as a prediction of an impending Trump victory. He has upset many Republicans, most notably via his comments on women and fallen service personnel. But he may win. And if he does, these will be the reasons why.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

For me, it's because her policies have led to and will led to the suffering and death of countless innocents.

Hillary Clinton’s Neocon Resumé
http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/20/ ... on-resume/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace Signs and Hillary Stickers
http://www.godarchy.org/2016/10/29/peac ... -stickers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote: Principle does matter, that is why I don't support Trump. Racism, name calling, treating women as objects, the list continues. You see, this is why I keep saying you don't understand what he actually said, you seem to believe what CNN tells you but not what Trump actually said. The racist accusation, if you listen to what he said and what he actually meant, you could not conclude that what he said is racist. So he called someone a name, who hasn't? Do you think politicians are above that? It is a very naive position to take. And as for treating women like objects, think Bill Clinton who would be in the white house too. But Hillary hates women and does her best to decimate any woman who is a threat to her in any way. Just ask the list of women who have been on the wrong end of Hillarys anger. And what about how Hillary ripped of the life savings of many people in the whitewater scandal? Hillary has an incredibly long list of corruption. Anything that you have said concerning Trump pales into insignificance in comparison to Hillary. Don't you recall her threatening Iran that she would attack them? What about her recent threats to attack Russia based purely on speculation of who hacked the DNC, John Podesta and all of the wikileaks that if it were about a republican would sink them? You obviously hate Trump, but what I find disturbing in this entire tirade of your against Trump is your lack of balance by attacking Trump on anything and everything because you don't admit that the same things you attack Trump on, Hillary is guilty of much of the same and far worse. I simply find it breathtaking that people would vote for and support a woman who is a proven criminal responsible for so much death and corruption thereby being supported in being above the law. That is a principle I find most troubling.

Unfortunately, a small group of people can influence primaries in the USA. This happened in both parties, with very flawed candidates winning. On the contrary, the Trump won the most votes, far more than Hillary in the primaries. It was not a small group. And Trump won despite some states being handed to Cruz without voting. It was not a small group that put Trump in, the fact that Trump can fill stadiums with supporters and Hillary can barely find a few hundred, this shows the difference. The worst possible candidate the republicans could have put forward, is exactly what they did. Only Trump is viewed more unfavorably than Hillary.Well that is obviously your opinion and if you watch the MSM, watch the View, and get your news especially from CNN which it has been proven has been actively working to get Hillary elected, then I understand why you feel that way.

We have seen in real life how Trump handles criticism. We saw in real life how he didn't prepare for the debates. Once again, in particularly the 2nd and 3rd debates, Trump smashed her. Hillary had her prepared answers, in part because she had been fed some of the questions prior to the debates but in the first debate, it appears she had an ear piece and something on her back that could be a transmitting device. There was also a screen on her podium that turned on and off when she got there and when she left. She cheated on the first debate which is nothing new to Hillary. We've seen how he feels about women.

You can like him all you want. I didn't vote for Trump and I never will.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

BOOM: NYPD Announces They Are Preparing To Arrest Hillary Clinton!!!

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Fox News and false reporting

Post by rewcox »

Fox New anchor Bret Baier conceded Friday it was a "mistake" for him to report that an indictment is "likely" in an ongoing FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.
What a sad state of affairs. I'm sure many of you are thrilled.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GAME CHANGER: WHAT THIS BLACK WOMAN TOLD TRUMP TODAY WILL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT! | election fox news

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

DONALD TRUMP LOOKED AT HIS PHONE THIS MORNING AND SAW SOMETHING THAT TOOK HIS BREATH AWAY