What? Important Climate Update!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: What? Trump the Narcissist

Post by freedomforall »

BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON GOING DOWN FBI REOPENS EMAIL INVESTIGATION

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Trump?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Narcissist is a big word rewcox. You have any idea what it means?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

David13 wrote:Ah rewcox, be ye male or female, grasping at straws.
If the Hildebeast loses this election I predict she will end up in locked ward, a mental institution, babbling incessantly to herself about how wonderful she is, how she knows everything, and vowing to get even with all those deplorable voters.
If our theory about rewcox being a paid shill is correct, he will avoid that fate, and just shrug it off once the paychecks end.
dc
Would be funny if she lost, or won, and did not pay her trolls. Not saying rewcox is a paid troll. Just saying the ones who are would really be angry.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: What? Hillary the Narcissist

Post by freedomforall »

Stop The Clinton-Obama Machine Of Destruction - Hannity (FULL SHOW 10/25/2016)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Listen to big lies concerning Clinton/Obamacare. DO YOU WANT HIGHER PREMIUM COSTS AND COMPLETE TYRANNY? If so, vote Dumocrat!

SR 1298 –Trump Can Win! Electoral College Map Is Changing Fast for the Better. Ignore Bias MSM

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Trump, the best choice for POTUS!

Post by freedomforall »

MUST SEE! HILLARY CAMPAIGN TRIES TO HIDE EMBARRASSING RALLY PHOTOS FROM THE PUBLIC
Trump vs Hillary rallies - What you DON'T see on TV

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: What? Trump the Narcissist vs Hillary the Corrupt!

Post by freedomforall »

Trump Women vs. Hillary Women

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: What? Trump the Narcissist vs the ???

Post by freedomforall »

Vote For Hillary Clinton, She's Not Crazy Or Mentally Ill At All (This video proves it lol)

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Trump Is Winning And That Is Why Obama Is Campaigning So Hard

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

anonymous91 wrote:Trump Is Winning And That Is Why Obama Is Campaigning So Hard

[youtube][/youtube]
:ymapplause:
I really like ET Williams. He has never liked Obama and has stated this fact often. And I think what he says about the Clinton campaign is spot on.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Help me, Comey, Help me!

Post by rewcox »

Having watched Trump's disastrous campaign of racism, hatred and women objectifying leading to being double-digits behind, the combination decided it had to activate the Comey mole.

In a stunning breach of protocol, Comey released a letter to congress saying the FBI would review other emails found. Vague at best. The obvious intention was for Comey to affect the elections.

Christmas came early for Trump. Trump's advisors had to fight with their candidate to focus on the emails and forget Weiner.

Two things for sure, if Hillary wins, Comey will be fired. No matter who wins, Comey and the combination just threw gasoline on the tinder box.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

rewcox wrote:Having watched Trump's disastrous campaign of racism, hatred and women objectifying leading to being double-digits behind, the combination decided it had to activate the Comey mole.

In a stunning breach of protocol, Comey released a letter to congress saying the FBI would review other emails found. Vague at best. The obvious intention was for Comey to affect the elections.

Christmas came early for Trump. Trump's advisors had to fight with their candidate to focus on the emails and forget Weiner.

Two things for sure, if Hillary wins, Comey will be fired. No matter who wins, Comey and the combination just threw gasoline on the tinder box.
Comey's timing was definitely odd. FBI knew for weeks about the emails. Comey has received a lot ofcriticism for his timing. Yet, he is worried about the effect on elections, when one would like to name Russia in connection to the leak.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote:Having watched Trump's disastrous campaign of racism, garbage hatred garbage and women objectifying garbage leading to being double-digits behind garbage as oversampling of democrats was used, the polls cannot be trusted , the combination who??? decided it had to activate the Comey mole.

In a stunning breach of protocol no, not a breach at all , Comey released a letter to congress saying the FBI would review other emails found. Vague at best. really? it kind of seems obvious when whole pages are redacted because it is senstitive information, did you miss that detail? The obvious intention was for Comey to affect the elections. he is damned if he does announce it and damned if he doesn't, he had a responsibility to announce it as he could again be accused of protecting Clinton if he did not. it was not about affecting the election it was about following where the investigation takes them regardless of political fallout and that is how it should be. What Comey did not do was indite Clinton as he should have done months ago

Christmas came early for Trump. Regardless of the side of politics you are on, when your opponent is being investigated by the FBI for criminality, it cannot be denied it would benefit you. Can you tell me that Clinton was not happy with the almost total negative press Trump has got from the mainstream press? Trump's advisors had to fight with their candidate to focus on the emails and forget Weiner.

Two things for sure, if Hillary wins, Comey will be fired. he should be in front of a court to explain his actions and then fired, many FBI agents are disgusted that investigative processes were not followed and Clinton got a free ride No matter who wins, Comey and the combination who is this combination? just threw gasoline on the tinder box.
Due to her email scandal where state secrets have been put at risk and she could be charged with espionage, she should never be the President of anything. She has lied all the way through and the sheep, the media and justice officials have not held her to account. It's time the nation faced the truth about Hillary Clinton and cared enough about the country to find it out.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Rewcox, maybe mother is not going to be president after all.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Kasich votes for John McCain

Post by rewcox »

Kasich was one of those republicans who didn't appreciate Trumps burn and churn campaign style.

He didn't attend the Republican Convention, which was held in Ohio. It will be interesting to see how Ohio votes. Kasich voted for John McCain.

Too bad Kasich wasn't the Republican Nominee.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Breaking news!!! Video of Trump swindling a beloved american icon release

Post by markharr »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Donald Trump is not the answer. You may believe Clinton to be a ‘2,’ but Trump is a ‘-11.’ And there is a difference.

The journey for Republicans to vote for Clinton is not an easy one. For me, the seven stages of grief went something like this:

1. Trump is a funny guy. Like a clown, he amuses me.

2. Wow, look at that: Clown = ratings. Could Republicans be popular again? It’s sure nice to have a celebrity act other than Clint Eastwood and an empty chair.

3. Let’s be real, we were never popular, and we shouldn’t try to be. Jeb, take control.

4. Yep, Trump’s surrounded by white supremacists. That dog whistle really works.

5. Wait, that’s it? We’re nominating the guy who seeks approval from Vladimir Putin? We’re really going to turn the Republican convention into the Temple of Doom?

6. Seriously, I have to look my kids in the eyes. I will do anything to stop this. This man can’t have the U.S. military as his new favorite toy.

7. Fine. FINE. I did say anything. Binary option. I’ll vote for Clinton, but let’s keep the Congress.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

rewcox wrote:Donald Trump is not the answer. You may believe Clinton to be a ‘2,’ but Trump is a ‘-11.’ And there is a difference.

The journey for Republicans to vote for Clinton is not an easy one. For me, the seven stages of grief went something like this:

1. Trump is a funny guy. Like a clown, he amuses me.

2. Wow, look at that: Clown = ratings. Could Republicans be popular again? It’s sure nice to have a celebrity act other than Clint Eastwood and an empty chair.

3. Let’s be real, we were never popular, and we shouldn’t try to be. Jeb, take control.

4. Yep, Trump’s surrounded by white supremacists. That dog whistle really works.

5. Wait, that’s it? We’re nominating the guy who seeks approval from Vladimir Putin? We’re really going to turn the Republican convention into the Temple of Doom?

6. Seriously, I have to look my kids in the eyes. I will do anything to stop this. This man can’t have the U.S. military as his new favorite toy.

7. Fine. FINE. I did say anything. Binary option. I’ll vote for Clinton, but let’s keep the Congress.
Your avatar reminded me of this video. These police are the Dallas thugs.

Federalized Dallas Sheriff's Deputies Assault Alex Jones

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What? Fake news does it again!

Post by rewcox »

The alt-rad-right is so h*ll bent of taking down Hillary, they employ fake news. Hannity fell for it recently.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/s ... index.html
Radio host Sean Hannity on Tuesday embraced a piece of fake news about President Obama deleting endorsements of Hillary Clinton from his Twitter account.

Hannity used the made-up news to claim that President Obama's legacy might be "jail."

The deleted-tweets claim could have been disproven by a quick Twitter search.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

rewcox wrote:The alt-rad-right is so h*ll bent of taking down Hillary, they employ fake news. Hannity fell for it recently.

Radio host Sean Hannity on Tuesday embraced a piece of fake news about President Obama deleting endorsements of Hillary Clinton from his Twitter account.

Hannity used the made-up news to claim that President Obama's legacy might be "jail."

So, Rewcox, what is the bad news? Looks like you are simply scratching around for anything to back your tiny stance against Trump. Keep scratching about looking for little morsels just like chickens do.
I'm not that crazy about Trump, myself, yet Hillary is beyond any redemption from me. The Clinton machine has been exposed by too many people to ignore it. Obama lied to the American people about his knowledge of Hillary's private server. He lied about Obamacare being affordable, in fact, premiums are rising very soon by at least 25%. I do not want another four years of Obama and the complete destruction of America. Open borders means no American boundaries. It means America becomes a part of the rest of the world under a world government. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT BY ALL YOUR RANT AGAINST TRUMP?
I wouldn't vote for him if I were only looking at his morality. I wouldn't vote for him if I were only looking at his ability to build viable businesses.
Now putting both of those issues aside, I could vote for him because he is for the Constitution, for freedom and liberty. He is for closed borders and good government. He also has a chosen running mate that can and will help him in areas where he may not be so savvy in handling, he's not a politician, however, Spence is. This amount of good qualities gives reason to vote for him...not tyranny under the NWO.
I'm not suggesting that we'll all be in a bed of roses, either, the rest of the world is in constant chaos, which will keep America on her toes at all times. But if we can buy a few more years of freedom it sure can help our children and grandchildren.
None of us know when the cleansing will take place, so until then, let's do our best in the effort of keeping freedom ring.

BTW, did you miss the memo from the First Presidency to all Bishops recently. It tells us to vote for someone that best follows our values. So does this mean that anyone in the church voting for Hillary must have a low sense of patriotic values? And freedom matters not?

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

freedomforall wrote:
rewcox wrote:The alt-rad-right is so h*ll bent of taking down Hillary, they employ fake news. Hannity fell for it recently.

So, Rewcox, what is the bad news? Looks like you are simply scratching around for anything to back your tiny stance against Trump. Keep scratching about looking for little morsels just like chickens do.
I'm not that crazy about Trump, myself, yet Hillary is beyond any redemption from me. The Clinton machine has been exposed by too many people to ignore it. Obama lied to the American people about his knowledge of Hillary's private server. He lied about Obamacare being affordable, in fact, premiums are rising very soon by at least 25%. I do not want another four years of Obama and the complete destruction of America. Open borders means no American boundaries. It means America becomes a part of the rest of the world under a world government. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT BY ALL YOUR RANT AGAINST TRUMP?
I wouldn't vote for him if I were only looking at his morality. I wouldn't vote for him if I were only looking at his ability to build viable businesses.
Now putting both of those issues aside, I could vote for him because he is for the Constitution, for freedom and liberty. He is for closed borders and good government. He also has a chosen running mate that can and will help him in areas where he may not be so savvy in handling, he's not a politician, however, Spence is. This amount of good qualities gives reason to vote for him...not tyranny under the NWO.
I'm not suggesting that we'll all be in a bed of roses, either, the rest of the world is in constant chaos, which will keep America on her toes at all times. But if we can buy a few more years of freedom it sure can help our children and grandchildren.
None of us know when the cleansing will take place, so until then, let's do our best in the effort of keeping freedom ring.

BTW, did you miss the memo from the First Presidency to all Bishops recently. It tells us to vote for someone that best follows our values. So does this mean that anyone in the church voting for Hillary must have a low sense of patriotic values? And freedom matters not?
Trump supports child-care policy. That violates Constitutional thinking for sure. He is a loser.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

rewcox wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

Trump supports child-care policy. That violates Constitutional thinking for sure. He is a loser.
More chicken scratching. When are you going to start looking at the big picture?
Do you want world government?
Do you want open borders?
Do you want the Constitution completely destroyed?
Do you want someone in office that would kill you as look at you?
Are you for genocide and democide?
Do you want Hillarycare with higher premiums?

Never, at any time, have I said Trump was a perfect candidate. Never have I said he would be a perfect POTUS. What I do suggest is that he would be 1000% better than Hillary. Yet you seem to want to bock at the good points and come up with ridiculous little tidbits so you can call him a loser.
We're learning more about you than Trump. Sad.

Apparently you did miss the memo.

Now provide proof (sources) of your claim you adamantly brought forth. Let's see if it even compares to the need for freedom and liberty, or a NWO takeover.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Here's a real challenge for you, Rewcox, why not research for any dirt on each of the Founder's so you can call them losers?
As critical as you appear to be, this might be right up your alley. They were certainly not LDS so there must be a lot of dirt to be found, right?
This is not to exempt LDS"s that commit horrible sins and then proceed to enter a temple with apparently little remorse of conscience. For example, why do clothing lockers require locks in the temple? Do we have losers right among our midst?
If there is any dirt on our Founder's, would such findings rescind the Constitution? Heaven forbid!

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

freedomforall wrote:Here's a real challenge for you, Rewcox, why not research for any dirt on each of the Founder's so you can call them losers?
As critical as you appear to be, this might be right up your alley. They were certainly not LDS so there must be a lot of dirt to be found, right?
This is not to exempt LDS"s that commit horrible sins and then proceed to enter a temple with apparently little remorse of conscience. For example, why do clothing lockers require locks in the temple? Do we have losers right among our midst?
If there is any dirt on our Founder's, would such findings rescind the Constitution? Heaven forbid!
Political Opportunists
Men are often asked to express an opinion on a myriad of government proposals and projects. All too often, answers seem to be based not upon solid principle, but upon the popularity of the specific government program in question. Seldom are men willing to oppose a popular program if they themselves wish to be popular—especially if they seek public office.
Exhibit 1: Child-care policy. Intended to be popular with women.

Exhibit 2: Mexicans are rapists. Intended to get votes from angry republicans.

Trump failed on both accounts. He is a loser.