Trump Goal is to Destroy the New World Order and Save America

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Trump Goal is to Destroy the New World Order and Save America

Post by moonwhim »

Watch Video: http://www.infowars.com/breaking-new-tr ... -released/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Trump Goal is to Destroy the New World Order and Save America

Post by lundbaek »

If true,at the moment Trump is very likely the only candidate who is both aware of and opposed to the plans for the NWO. Of course if the Constitution were followed faithfully, there would be no NWO program.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Simply amazing....somehow one of the devil's own is going to oppose the devil's own...hell must be freezing right now...

Here's the real link to content
https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmeri ... 397778459/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good example of AJ cointel...

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Jason wrote:Simply amazing....somehow one of the devil's own is going to oppose the devil's own...hell must be freezing right now...

https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmeri ... 397778459/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You are a good example of cointel yourself with your statement that Ron Paul is controlled by the Globalists and a tool of Satan!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:
Jason wrote:Simply amazing....somehow one of the devil's own is going to oppose the devil's own...hell must be freezing right now...

You are a good example of cointel yourself with your statement that Ron Paul is controlled by the Globalists and a tool of Satan!
Research Ron Paul's financial backers...and those who have funded the dissemination of his ideology...

I'm curious though...how you reconcile it all in your head. With all the Alex Jones broadcasts you've posted on here over the years you should be well aware of the Bilderburg group. Alex Jones repeatedly sneaking in on their meetings. Reporting the deep dark secrets. Yelling at them all through a bullhorn as they drive by in their limos.

You don't find it ironic that Ron Paul's biggest financial backer in the last run was a member of the steering committee of the Bilderburg group?

You should also be well aware from Alex Jones of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and Project for New American Century (PNAC). You don't find it ironic that another backer of Ron Paul, long standing family friend, and partner with him on one of his first published books...is also a member of the steering committee on CFR and was signatory on the infamous PNAC white paper calling for 9/11 about a year before it occurred. That Ron Paul and this guy's recommendations for use of gold money is nearly identical...

And you don't find it the least bit curious with all of Alex Jones reporting...that he wouldn't really cover any of this...and a strong supporter of Ron Paul?

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Jason wrote:
moonwhim wrote:

Research Ron Paul's financial backers...and those who have funded the dissemination of his ideology...

I'm curious though...how you reconcile it all in your head. With all the Alex Jones broadcasts you've posted on here over the years you should be well aware of the Bilderburg group. Alex Jones repeatedly sneaking in on their meetings. Reporting the deep dark secrets. Yelling at them all through a bullhorn as they drive by in their limos.

You don't find it ironic that Ron Paul's biggest financial backer in the last run was a member of the steering committee of the Bilderburg group?

You should also be well aware from Alex Jones of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and Project for New American Century (PNAC). You don't find it ironic that another backer of Ron Paul, long standing family friend, and partner with him on one of his first published books...is also a member of the steering committee on CFR and was signatory on the infamous PNAC white paper calling for 9/11 about a year before it occurred. That Ron Paul and this guy's recommendations for use of gold money is nearly identical...

And you don't find it the least bit curious with all of Alex Jones reporting...that he wouldn't really cover any of this...and a strong supporter of Ron Paul?
Where has Ron Paul trashed the Constitution? Or supported the Globalists working for World Dictatorship?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:
Jason wrote:Research Ron Paul's financial backers...and those who have funded the dissemination of his ideology...

Where has Ron Paul trashed the Constitution? Or supported the Globalists working for World Dictatorship?
Half a dozen threads on here with that information if you care enough to search for it. You could start with Lewis Lehrman's white paper to PNAC on Ron Paul's financial strategy....

Noticed you ignored the contradictions...which doesn't surprise me...

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Jason wrote:
moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:
Jason wrote:Research Ron Paul's financial backers...and those who have funded the dissemination of his ideology...

Half a dozen threads on here with that information if you care enough to search for it. You could start with Lewis Lehrman's white paper to PNAC on Ron Paul's financial strategy....

Yup that is your style, You can't give me the quotes to prove to me and other readers here that Ron Paul has trashed the Constitution or worked with the Globalists to establish a Global Dictatorship.

And Alex has exposed Peter Theil many times.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:
Jason wrote:Half a dozen threads on here with that information if you care enough to search for it. You could start with Lewis Lehrman's white paper to PNAC on Ron Paul's financial strategy....

Yup that is your style, You can't give me the quotes to prove to me and other readers here that Ron Paul has trashed the Constitution or worked with the Globalists to establish a Global Dictatorship.

Wow...that's some integrity...

Should I ask you for some direct quotes about Alex exposing Peter Thiel (CIA, gay, libertarian, Bilderburg group steering committee member, and Ron Paul's largest financial backer)???

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Jason wrote:
moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:
Jason wrote:Half a dozen threads on here with that information if you care enough to search for it. You could start with Lewis Lehrman's white paper to PNAC on Ron Paul's financial strategy....

Wow...that's some integrity...

Should I ask you for some direct quotes about Alex exposing Peter Thiel (CIA, gay, libertarian, Bilderburg group steering committee member, and Ron Paul's largest financial backer)???
Sorry, I remember hearing Alex talking about him but haven't done the research to back that up.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:

moonwhim wrote:
Jason wrote:Wow...that's some integrity...

Sorry, I remember hearing Alex talking about him but haven't done the research to back that up.
Well thank you for the integrity of saying so!

Peter Thiel is certainly a turd bucket. In about as deep as one can get without being on the Council of 13 (he may be...but I've not come across that).

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

deleted
Last edited by larsenb on March 21st, 2016, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

what proof do you have that he isn't part of the "Elite".

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

deleted
Last edited by larsenb on March 21st, 2016, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

deleted

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

I have a source who tells me Alex Jones is a member of the illuminati. That is the reason he has not been taken out. Who puts a lot of half truths out there to try and lead us astray.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

setyourselffree wrote:I have a source who tells me Alex Jones is a member of the illuminati. That is the reason he has not been taken out. Who puts a lot of half truths out there to try and lead us astray.
Sure didn't take long for this thread to get hijacked and contention to ensue.

Here is the video shot while Alex stood by another person with a camera.

Breaking: New Trump Scandal, Devastating Info Released

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Someone's sense of humor: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/donalds- ... fiv01QwGBX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Donald Trump exposes The Illuminati?
Is this what we want for America, A One World Order?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Trumps Inside Plan To Defeat The New World Order Leaked
Putin Tells The West A Dirty Little Secret! The New World Order Is terrified!
Why is Putin Attacking the Globalists