Donald Trump says he's running for US president

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Re: Donald Trump says he's running for US president

Post by Bee Prepared »

caddis wrote:
Bee Prepared wrote:Personally I think Donald Trump would be a good president.
He doesn't need the job and isn't a career politician so he certainly has that going for him. As I mentioned above, I think he's a war monger and needs to improve his stance on the 2A. Other than that I do like him and think he has a lot to offer. It's also refreshing to see someone that isn't afraid to put the media in their place...he's growing on me. /:)
Me too caddis, he's growing on me. He's feisty, tough, a good businessman and If you vote for him, I will too, haha!

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

:))

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

It either took a lot of guts or a lot of stupidity, or both, for Donald to say what he did about the immigrants coming from Mexico, and I never thought Trump was stupid. In this day and age of political correctness and mass media, he must have known what was going to happen (Univision, NBC, Macy's, etc.) after he said what he said. I don't think it matters much to the PC people whether there was any truth to what he said or not. They love to destroy people for exercising their rights to free speech. I think it's all theater on Mr. Trump's part. I think he's drawing all the attention to himself now (diversionary tactic) to cover up something bigger that is going on behind the scenes. I guess we'll know what it is soon enough.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Ross Perot (billionaire) couldn't beat Clinton, Mitt Romney couldn't beat Obama. I don't see how Trump will win either.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

None of the republicans so far would get my vote. I have some friends that are rooting for Rand Paul.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

When the Good Ship USA is about to go over the raging waterfall and onto treacherous rocks below, it doesn't matter who's at the helm. It's a joke anymore.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Ted Nugent Says Donald Trump Deserves Medal Of Freedom For His Immigration Stance

Nugent said:
It’s professional politicians who are the enemy of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not Donald Trump.

Donald Trump’s message sings to Americans because he doesn’t play politically correct brain-dead games. He calls them like he sees them. That’s refreshing to millions of Americans who believe political correctness is a public cancer that has eroded free speech and everything else good about America.

Instead of being condemned and lampooned by the likes of Ari Fleischer and his ilk, Donald Trump should be given the Medal of Freedom for speaking his mind in such a bold, honest and straight-forward manner.

If you want to watch a real political train wreck, witness a real mess in progress, you need look no further than the professional politicians who have borrowed and spent this country into oblivion. Trump that if you dare.

And for the record, I dare anybody to show me one word from Trump that isn’t accurate. What sort of denial gagged liar denies that our country is being invaded by drugrunners, murderers and rapists? What sort of denial gagged liar could possibly believe Trump meant legal immigrants?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

He deserves something for that hair - just not quite sure what though... :-B (jk jk)

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

:))

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

:o) Starts speaking about 1:45:25

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Trump, the Entertainer, is loving every minute of this campaign. The more shocking, the better. He's probably like most actors who believe that bad publicity is better than no publicity. He knows he won't win the nomination. He's setting the stage for Bush and Romney. By the time he gets done being outrageous, the Republicans will be ready to vote for a more sedate Jeb Bush.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

OK I'll make a prediction here Trump will not get the nomination but being the publicity whore that he is he run as a third party candidate. This splits the republican vote and permit whoever the democratic nominee is to win the general election.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »