A question about what you believe about 9/11...

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Yes, agreed.

ShineOn
captain of 100

Post by ShineOn »

lundbaek wrote:I think President Benson's statement in October 1988 Conference that "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world. (See Ether 8:18–25.)" should be taken as scripture and taken into consideration when trying to assess our "awful situation". He was the Prophet at the time he made it.
Why can't Al Qaeda be part of the secret combination? Or Iraq, or other terrorist groups?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"Why can't Al Qaeda be part of the secret combination? Or Iraq, or other terrorist groups?" Excellent question. I don't expect many of you to buy this, but I consider Al Qaeda a tool of the Latter Day Gadiantons, acting at their behest. If AQ was an independent group on its own, I would expect them to be much more active than they are now, right here in America. There is much they could be doing to terrorize America and other Western countries that they are not doing now. I told of my observations of terrorists in Israel on another thread some time ago. 911 was way too complex to be pulled off w ithout insider help, which could only have come mostly from Americans. I am convinced that both AQ and ObL served what appeared to be interests of American security years ago, but now, still in the service of LDGs, are working against us -- at the behest of the LDGs.

I believe the real LDG conspiracy, the one that President Benson warned us about i n the October 1988 Conference, is a transnational conspiracy of power by a combination of individuals in the West, largely in the USA and some in the UK and other Western countries, attempting to maneuver the world into a New World Order (NWO) of global control, presented as a "global democracy."

There are two other organizations that threaten the entire world with conquest and/or control, Russia and China. That elements in American gevernment, industry and banking have been helping to build up both Russia and China into stronger military powers, and are still continuing to do so, helps convince me that the LDGs plan to use (manipulate) Russia's and China's military might in ways supportive of their goals. It might seem complicated, but if one accepts that Satan is actively behind it, inspiring the LDGs, and that the LDGs have means to contend with the might of Russia and China when it suits their plans, then it becomes simpler to understand.

Swmorgan77
captain of 100

Re: A question about what you believe about 9/11...

Post by Swmorgan77 »

ShineOn wrote:This is both for people who believe the official explanation and for those who believe in some alternative theory.

Is there one thing that to you is totally convincing, either way? I'm trying to find out what the pivotal points are. They aren't the same for each group. For those that believe in the demolition theory, WTC 7 is often the pivital issue. For those who believe in the official story, the grandness of the scale of a conspiracy is just too great a pill to swallow.

I would like to know if there are issues that could be dealt with in a fairly short amount of time (say a couple of hours) that would be conving to people one way or the other. There are so many events around 9/11 that you can study it forever, but often there are particular issues that are the issues that convince people one way or ther other. I'm trying to find out what those linchpin issues are to people, regardless of what theory they believe.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... oincidence

I've got almost 2 hours worth of it in this video (just powerpoint and audio) of what has me convinced that:

The official story is in contradiction to the observed facts, and constitutes nothing resembling a rational explanation of observed facts but rather a carefully crafted narrative to serve very specific motives and purposes

Swmorgan77
captain of 100

Post by Swmorgan77 »

ShineOn wrote:Why can't Al Qaeda be part of the secret combination? Or Iraq, or other terrorist groups?
They are, but the thing is all of those 'monsters' were created, funded and micro-managed for years by our intelligence agencies, and parts of the military-industrial power structure.

So the question really isn't whether they're part of it, or whether our government (or elements thereof) "caused" the crisees, or even the purposes for which this was done, since there are so many open statements regarding this... but the degree to which particular specific incidents were either mirco-managed or whether they represented "blowback" from these intelligence assets.

In the end, its a largely superficial distinction since complicity is there and the stated goals are accomplished either way.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

2 Quotes to think about

Post by Army Of Truth »

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." – John Quincy Adams

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." – U.S. President James Madison

Wise men make wise statements that contain eternal truths.