Anyone wonder who Hillary Clinton really is? Find out!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Anyone wonder who Hillary Clinton really is? Find out!

Post by freedomforall »

Who and what is Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full Movie

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Anyone wonder who Hillary Clinton really is? Find out!

Post by David13 »

Amazing.
It's like a bottom-less pit. No matter how deep you dig into the nefarious evil, you never reach the bottom or full extent of it.
dc

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Oh yeah, she's bad, but she's back.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45544

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Silver wrote: May 24th, 2017, 10:23 am Oh yeah, she's bad, but she's back.

Sounds like a movie quote lol. But seriously, she's got some stuff in mind. Hmm. Maybe she's going to try to get Trump impeached and try to take office? I don't know what evil stuff she will do lol. Do you have an idea?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Z2100 wrote: May 24th, 2017, 10:33 am

Sounds like a movie quote lol. But seriously, she's got some stuff in mind. Hmm. Maybe she's going to try to get Trump impeached and try to take office? I don't know what evil stuff she will do lol. Do you have an idea?
...I cannot tell you all the things whereby Hillary may commit sin; for there are divers ways and means, even so many that I cannot number them.

But this much I can tell you, that if she does not watch herself, and her thoughts, and her words, and her deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what she has heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of her life, she must perish. And now, O Hillary, remember, and perish not.
Mosiah 4:29-30

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Silver wrote: May 24th, 2017, 11:27 am

...I cannot tell you all the things whereby Hillary may commit sin; for there are divers ways and means, even so many that I cannot number them.

But this much I can tell you, that if she does not watch herself, and her thoughts, and her words, and her deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what she has heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of her life, she must perish. And now, O Hillary, remember, and perish not.
Too bad she'll die before the tribulations begin...

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Z2100 wrote: May 24th, 2017, 1:17 pm

How so? Is she going to drop dead? Be assassinated? (Not) She'll be here....

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

kittycat51 wrote: May 24th, 2017, 1:40 pm
Z2100 wrote: May 24th, 2017, 1:17 pm

How so? Is she going to drop dead? Be assassinated? (Not) She'll be here....

She probably die from old age. She's 69. But I believe that WW3 is in 13 years, so she might die then.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

How Hillary Clinton Would Have Screwed Up America (by Dinesh D'Souza)