Beware: Like the Nephites, We may have lost the right to protection from our God

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Beware: Like the Nephites, We may have lost the right to protection from our God

Post by LdsMarco »

I can't take my mind off the situation in the middle east. The fact that we're about to start another unrighteous war with a nation in the middle east is beyond frightening. But this time, I think the ramifications are more serious than we imagine. The Book of Mormon explains why...

Source: http://guerreromarco.blogspot.com/2015/ ... -lost.html

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: Beware: Like the Nephites, We may have lost the right to protection from our God

Post by marc »

D&C 98:4 And now, verily I say unto you concerning the laws of the land, it is my will that my people should observe to do all things whatsoever I command them...

11 And I give unto you a commandment, that ye shall forsake all evil and cleave unto all good, that ye shall live by every word which proceedeth forth out of the mouth of God.

12 For he will give unto the faithful line upon line, precept upon precept; and I will try you and prove you herewith.

13 And whoso layeth down his life in my cause, for my name’s sake, shall find it again, even life eternal.

14 Therefore, be not afraid of your enemies, for I have decreed in my heart, saith the Lord, that I will prove you in all things, whether you will abide in my covenant, even unto death, that you may be found worthy.

15 For if ye will not abide in my covenant ye are not worthy of me.

16 Therefore, renounce war and proclaim peace, and seek diligently to turn the hearts of the children to their fathers, and the hearts of the fathers to the children...