Donald Trump Vision by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj 8/10/16

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Donald Trump Vision by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj 8/10/16

Post by LdsMarco »

I'm going to put this as a political/prophetic post. Only because this is a vision by some guy (who I think might be hindu, idk) but as I was watching this video... I was like wow. If this is legit, it would be very interesting how this unfolds. Let me begin to say that I am in no way saying this is true or not. I'll leave it up to you guys. I just felt hope when I was watching this video. To be honest, it makes sense to me, but like I said, I am not saying this is true or anything in that nature. What I would like is to read your thoughts on this.

Description of video: Sadhu shares his vision saying he was caught up in heaven with father Abraham. You won't believe what he saw!

scottja
captain of 100

Re: Donald Trump Vision by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj 8/10/16

Post by scottja »

Skip ahead to 7:40. Trump will be used to clean and purify the nation.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Fake

Sandinista
captain of 100

Post by Sandinista »

I'm beginning to feel so left out! Everyone seems to be having visions and dreams except me. Oh, wait. I don't do drugs. That explains it! :)

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Seems like a nice guy. I personally do not believe him though.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I was skeptical at first, but my ears perked up when he said, "The sixth kind of ministry - people waiting on God, knowing God's plans .. participating in heavenly counsels and revealing God's plans and wills." Not only does this sound very LDS, this fits very well into my study of the seal of Melchizedek and understanding of the holy ghost.