Bluffdale, UT

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Bluffdale, UT

Post by Silver »

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... t_01072017#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is much more at the link than just the bit I'm copying below. If you think Trump and his advisers will still listen to the American people, ask him to shut down Bluffdale.

"One of the things Donald Trump has really done correctly is to assess his future arena in the areas of intelligence-gathering and operational security. Trump wants to return to a “courier” method of transmitting sensitive information and classified documents for the purpose of reducing the amount of material that can be hacked or stolen. There is a subtlety about this for a caveat, in case the compliment has bloomed flowers in your thoughts: the NSA $50 billion facility for collection and storage of data in Utah won’t be shutting down anytime soon.

As Snowden’s exposes clearly pointed out, the government has clearly followed Petraeus’ glowing “internet of things” yellow brick road to form an integrated, interconnected surveillance state. All CCTV (closed circuit television) systems, all merchants with cameras, all law enforcement cameras…all of the camera surveillance systems everywhere are either tied into data collection immediately or can be accessed for use at a later time.

It wouldn’t have been tolerated and may have thrown things off for the election in the fall of 2012 for Obama. Quietly in October of 2016, Obama sneaked it through the back door of transferring control to a corporation…the public consciousness is bypassed…and the UN-controlled corporation now has control of the Internet. Now is the time to marginalize and criminalize public and journalist opinion to clamp down on independent thought and alternative news sources.

Obama had an eight-year ride akin to a sled going downhill: unchecked and unstopped, except for his term expiring. Now (just as with the Overton Window principle), the paradigm shift takes a breather with Trump, who will continue the course, but at a slower pace.

The U.S. is still pointed in the direction of losing its national sovereignty and heading toward global governance, but the angle of descent is not so steep or the speed so high: this “deadens” the public’s awareness to lull them into thinking the bad years are behind us and the struggle is done with Trump’s win." (end quote)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Bluffdale, UT

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... t_01072017#

There is much more at the link than just the bit I'm copying below. If you think Trump and his advisers will still listen to the American people, ask him to shut down Bluffdale.

"One of the things Donald Trump has really done correctly is to assess his future arena in the areas of intelligence-gathering and operational security. Trump wants to return to a “courier” method of transmitting sensitive information and classified documents for the purpose of reducing the amount of material that can be hacked or stolen. There is a subtlety about this for a caveat, in case the compliment has bloomed flowers in your thoughts: the NSA $50 billion facility for collection and storage of data in Utah won’t be shutting down anytime soon.

As Snowden’s exposes clearly pointed out, the government has clearly followed Petraeus’ glowing “internet of things” yellow brick road to form an integrated, interconnected surveillance state. All CCTV (closed circuit television) systems, all merchants with cameras, all law enforcement cameras…all of the camera surveillance systems everywhere are either tied into data collection immediately or can be accessed for use at a later time.

It wouldn’t have been tolerated and may have thrown things off for the election in the fall of 2012 for Obama. Quietly in October of 2016, Obama sneaked it through the back door of transferring control to a corporation…the public consciousness is bypassed…and the UN-controlled corporation now has control of the Internet. Now is the time to marginalize and criminalize public and journalist opinion to clamp down on independent thought and alternative news sources.

Obama had an eight-year ride akin to a sled going downhill: unchecked and unstopped, except for his term expiring. Now (just as with the Overton Window principle), the paradigm shift takes a breather with Trump, who will continue the course, but at a slower pace.

The U.S. is still pointed in the direction of losing its national sovereignty and heading toward global governance, but the angle of descent is not so steep or the speed so high: this “deadens” the public’s awareness to lull them into thinking the bad years are behind us and the struggle is done with Trump’s win." (end quote)
I'm not aware of any Trump supporters who are deluded enough to think that the struggle is over with Trump's win. Quite the contrary. It is just beginning, and Trump won't be able to address all the issues immediately and effectively right away. He may even miss a few . . . when you consider the sheer volume of the swamp that needs to be drained.

I'm a Trump supporter and a Trump skeptic . . . because I'm waiting to see how he proceeds. Calling someone a Trump sycophant simply reflects your very negative view of the man. Surely, you understand that.

I'm still kind of wondering if he'll even be inaugurated or get 3-4 months into his term without being subjected to a Reagan-like event.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... t_01072017#

I'm not aware of any Trump supporters who are deluded enough to think that the struggle is over with Trump's win. Quite the contrary. It is just beginning, and Trump won't be able to address all the issues immediately and effectively right away. He may even miss a few . . . when you consider the sheer volume of the swamp that needs to be drained.

I'm a Trump supporter and a Trump skeptic . . . because I'm waiting to see how he proceeds. Calling someone a Trump sycophant simply reflects your very negative view of the man. Surely, you understand that.

I'm still kind of wondering if he'll even be inaugurated or get 3-4 months into his term without being subjected to a Reagan-like event.
I have entertained the thought that there is a battle going on inside the Gadianton Robber organization as if two different factions are battling for supremacy. Of course, the Book of Mormon demonstrates the possibility of that. Assuming that my assessment is likely inaccurate, I still can't deny that Trump has surrounded himself with swamp creatures. You're asking me for understanding, but none of the Trump sycophants on LDSFF have been able to demonstrate the intellectual honesty required to admit Trump is nominating CFR and GS elitists. In Mnuchin he has a law breaker.

I was at a gun show yesterday. Trump's name came up often. How do you think his supporters were speaking of him, especially in terms of his opposition in the recent contest? Why, it was as if the clouds had departed and the sky was blue and 2nd Amendment rights were secure in perpetuity. OK, maybe nobody said that Trump can walk on water, but the general opinion was that they didn't need to worry about Washington for a while. Not good, Larsen; not good at all.

The same thing can be said of the Republican Party in general. How many times must the Republican rank and file be told that the NDAA of 2012 destroys basic rights guaranteed under the Bill of Rights before they will wake up and throw out the traitors who betrayed them? That they cannot take that simple step to action is evidence of their sycophantic natures. So it is not me with a negative view of Trump that matters. I would have had the same view about Cruz or Rubio or Jeb (especially Jeb) or most of the others. They are insiders and elitists. They will do what elitists do. My choice before learning of Castle was Rand Paul. Paul, just like Trump, had a lot to say, but of course, the media mostly ignored him.

I simply cannot understand why you need more time, Larsen, "to see how he proceeds." He has already chosen traitors and lawbreakers and elitists. Haven't you learned that every presidency since at least Wilson has done this with disastrous results every time. Why must history repeat or rhyme or come back and bite us in the backside or whatever?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: . . .
I was at a gun show yesterday. Trump's name came up often. How do you think his supporters were speaking of him, especially in terms of his opposition in the recent contest? Why, it was as if the clouds had departed and the sky was blue and 2nd Amendment rights were secure in perpetuity. OK, maybe nobody said that Trump can walk on water, but the general opinion was that they didn't need to worry about Washington for a while. Not good, Larsen; not good at all.

The same thing can be said of the Republican Party in general. How many times must the Republican rank and file be told that the NDAA of 2012 destroys basic rights guaranteed under the Bill of Rights before they will wake up and throw out the traitors who betrayed them? That they cannot take that simple step to action is evidence of their sycophantic natures. So it is not me with a negative view of Trump that matters. I would have had the same view about Cruz or Rubio or Jeb (especially Jeb) or most of the others. They are insiders and elitists. They will do what elitists do. My choice before learning of Castle was Rand Paul. Paul, just like Trump, had a lot to say, but of course, the media mostly ignored him.

I simply cannot understand why you need more time, Larsen, "to see how he proceeds." He has already chosen traitors and lawbreakers and elitists. Haven't you learned that every presidency since at least Wilson has done this with disastrous results every time. Why must history repeat or rhyme or come back and bite us in the backside or whatever?
Trump has brought some hope just by the issues he has addressed . . . which have been virtually ignored for the past 16 years, etc. Based only on this, you should understand, at least to a small degree, the euphoria his election has produced among many people.

I feel somewhat the same way, but reserve skepticism, based on actual performance or lack thereof.

For instance, NONE of past presidential candidates has so far as mentioned the problem of 'globalism'. This is big, from the perspective of my world view. Trump has blatantly called attention to them and their agenda; put them under the spotlight in a world-wide forum. GIngrich says the reason the 'establishment' doesn't like Trump, is because he doesn't belong to their secret society, he hasn't taken their oaths.

And Alex Jones has a good take on the men Trump has selected, which I tentatively buy into. I hope his analysis is correct.

The bottom line of his argument, is that if the people don't perform as per Trump's expectations, policies and goals, he will fire them. The main points are that many of these men have already established themselves as mavericks on key globalist issues . . . and that if they worked for Goldman Sachs, etc., , it means they were probably high performers, but just because they belonged to this or that organization, it doesn't mean they went along with the 'hidden' agendas of these organizations. As I recall, many of them moved on from Goldman Sachs, etc. Why would that be?

Now, you may not agree with my stance, but you should be able to understand it, even though you obviously think it is deluded.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Silver
We dodge a bullet. We have to feel good about that.
dc

Sandinista
captain of 100

Post by Sandinista »

Do you really ting that just shutting the Bluffdale facility will make all of it go away? The data being collected on every American (and probably a lot more people) is stored in a million backup servers in locations large and small all over the world. Calling for the closure of a facility like Bluffdale is like saying that if I cut up my credit card I won't have to pay the bill. I ran up the debt and now have to pay it. (Think about the analogy there).

Bluffdale, while an impressive collection of data storage servers and other equipment, is not where information is actually collected, analyzed, disseminated, and stored. And every bit of data in Bluffdale is backed up somewhere else. There are "Bluffdale" like facilities all over, probably not far from where you live and work, wherever that is.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

It's so funny how many people are worried about Russia targeting the NSA facility in Bluffdale in the event of a nuclear war. I hope they are... and that I'm already nowhere around if it gets hit. NSA Data Center = Nazi Gestapo.