Obama Executive Order Against Russian Spies

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Obama Executive Order Against Russian Spies

Post by Alaris »

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14I1TY

I totally called this. How far Obama takes this will be interesting- if not scary- to watch. I don't remember if I posted this prediction in these forums (pretty sure I did. Maybe I'll link it later) but I predicted that Obama and the media would start blaming the Russians for the election results and eventually Obama would suspend Trump's inauguration in lieu of a lengthy investigation. Palpatine style.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Obama Executive Order Against Russian Spies

Post by David13 »

I wouldn't doubt it based on the pathetic bloated ego of that buffoon.
dc

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Isn't Obama also off the continent right now? Or did he come back?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... onfiscated" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If there's anyone left who didn't think the US had become a Banana Republic, they should now.
Spanish American War: Remember the Maine!
WW1: The sinking of the Lusitania
WW2: Pearl Harbor
9/11: Building 7
Afghanistan: After all that time, ol' Osama was just hanging out next to a Pakistani military facility
Iraq War: WMD
WW3?:

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

To me it certainly looks like the invisible government of the U.S.A. is trying to provoke a war with Russia. It would pave the way for establishment of a global government. Only question in my mind is does Russia consider itself prepared to win a war against the U.S. and its Western allies, who fully intend and expect to win such a war ?

It is probably more realistic to assume that the invisible government of the U.S.A. is trying to create such a shambles for the Trump administration to have to deal with that none of Trump's goals which could strengthen the nation will be attainable.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

I think it's not likely Obama is trying to start a war with Russia within the next month. It's more likely he's creating a mess for Trump to deal with upon his arrival in office. Create a messy situation your rival and successor has to deal with, thereby limiting the time and energy they can focus on their proposed.

The added plus for the Dems is if these things take a turn for the worse under Trump since John Q Public won't remember who started it all. The media will constantly make it Trump's problem.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:I think it's not likely Obama is trying to start a war with Russia within the next month. It's more likely he's creating a mess for Trump to deal with upon his arrival in office. Create a messy situation your rival and successor has to deal with, thereby limiting the time and energy they can focus on their proposed.

The added plus for the Dems is if these things take a turn for the worse under Trump since John Q Public won't remember who started it all. The media will constantly make it Trump's problem.
That's a great point but so far Putin is laughing at Obama and has said he's going to look forward to working with Trump rather than respond to Obama's action. Obama's act is either the smallest, whiniest, crybaby toothless and ineffectual sleight or this is one step towards something far more sinister with teeth.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Just remember that Putin & Co. have globalist designs of their own. It seems they are buying time to build up their own military forces to where they will feel capable of taking on the United States and its Western allies. Today It would be as much a mistake to consider Russia an ally of America as it was prior to, during, and after WW2.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

lundbaek wrote:Just remember that Putin & Co. have globalist designs of their own. It seems they are buying time to build up their own military forces to where they will feel capable of taking on the United States and its Western allies. Today It would be as much a mistake to consider Russia an ally of America as it was prior to, during, and after WW2.
I'm kind of losing faith in Joel Skousen's idea that Russia really has globalist designs or would really want to "tak{e] on the United States and its Western Allies".

I CAN see Russia coming after us if we keep poking them and threatening their own sovereignty and defendable space, and because we may be involved in some dark way in having their airplanes shot down and their ambassadors murdered, or perpetrate economic and diplomatic warfare against them.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

alaris wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:I think it's not likely Obama is trying to start a war with Russia within the next month. It's more likely he's creating a mess for Trump to deal with upon his arrival in office. Create a messy situation your rival and successor has to deal with, thereby limiting the time and energy they can focus on their proposed.

That's a great point but so far Putin is laughing at Obama and has said he's going to look forward to working with Trump rather than respond to Obama's action. Obama's act is either the smallest, whiniest, crybaby toothless and ineffectual sleight or this is one step towards something far more sinister with teeth.
this is what my thoughts have been as well, why, when Obama knows that he is out in a couple week's would do this knowing full well Trump will only reverse these things with Russia, so seems pointless to me unless Obama has something else up his sleeve. otherwise, just seems a waste of time. also the same with Israel, the world seems to know that Trump wants to work with them, so again, what is the point in this unless something more sinister is lying in the darken corners? just my own thoughts.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

lundbaek wrote:Just remember that Putin & Co. have globalist designs of their own. It seems they are buying time to build up their own military forces to where they will feel capable of taking on the United States and its Western allies. Today It would be as much a mistake to consider Russia an ally of America as it was prior to, during, and after WW2.

I don't agree that Putin has global aspirations.
You remember that was the entire justification for the cold war and the concept of deficit military expenditures, but even in the Soviet era the Russians constantly only spoke of defense against a threatening military buildup by the west. Don't forget, from the Russian point of view it seemed that all that military hardware was being produced to be used. And it sure seemed more than enough for defensive purposes.
Russia will always be an economic rival with the US.
dc