New Revelations on Obama's Birth Certificate Released

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LdsMarco
captain of 100

New Revelations on Obama's Birth Certificate Released

Post by LdsMarco »

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE is a FORGERY! Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference where he laid out evidence that he says proves the Obama birth certificate is forged.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: New Revelations on Obama's Birth Certificate Released

Post by kittycat51 »

Knew it all along.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Obama's Social Security number was obviously fraudulently obtained, as well as other supposed facts about his past. I'm not sure how punitatave action could be taken for these flagrant illegalities, but if a Republican Congress will do nothing about it, what does that tell you ?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

lundbaek wrote:Obama's Social Security number was obviously fraudulently obtained, as well as other supposed facts about his past. I'm not sure how punitatave action could be taken for these flagrant illegalities, but if a Republican Congress will do nothing about it, what does that tell you ?
That it doesn't matter to those in power where he was born, only that he is charismatic enough to entice the rank and file to vote for him.

If that's the case, then I would like to see PM Netanyahu run for President, for a number of reasons. :)

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I'm not aware of a single LDS among my LDS acquaintances in our stake that cares one whit about Obama's ineligibility to be POTUS. Of course we should care, and we should be trying to promote awareness of it and removal of Obama from the presidency. Of course we are not going to do anything about it; it would involve demanding that our representatives in the "House" initiate impeachment proceedings, and who wants to be bothered with that ?Those murderous combinations Moroni warned us about have gotten too far above us.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

At this point in time, who cares?

May Trump and his bad (rich) boys bring you all the happiness you desire.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

lundbaek wrote:I'm not aware of a single LDS among my LDS acquaintances in our stake that cares one whit about Obama's ineligibility to be POTUS. Of course we should care, and we should be trying to promote awareness of it and removal of Obama from the presidency. Of course we are not going to do anything about it; it would involve demanding that our representatives in the "House" initiate impeachment proceedings, and who wants to be bothered with that ?Those murderous combinations Moroni warned us about have gotten too far above us.
Rewcox is your man. Fits the category of people you describe to a 'T' . . . by his own admission.

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

larsenb wrote:
lundbaek wrote:I'm not aware of a single LDS among my LDS acquaintances in our stake that cares one whit about Obama's ineligibility to be POTUS. Of course we should care, and we should be trying to promote awareness of it and removal of Obama from the presidency. Of course we are not going to do anything about it; it would involve demanding that our representatives in the "House" initiate impeachment proceedings, and who wants to be bothered with that ?Those murderous combinations Moroni warned us about have gotten too far above us.
Rewcox is your man. Fits the category of people you describe to a 'T' . . . by his own admission.
To start, I don't believe the document is a forgery or that Pres. Obama was born in a foreign country, but the truth is that if you are an American citizen born in a foreign country, with one parent a citizen (his mother), you automatically are an American citizen. American case law is very strong about this.

Patriot16

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Matchmaker wrote:
lundbaek wrote:Obama's Social Security number was obviously fraudulently obtained, as well as other supposed facts about his past. I'm not sure how punitatave action could be taken for these flagrant illegalities, but if a Republican Congress will do nothing about it, what does that tell you ?
That it doesn't matter to those in power where he was born, only that he is charismatic enough to entice the rank and file to vote for him.

If that's the case, then I would like to see PM Netanyahu run for President, for a number of reasons. :)
Netanyahu is one of the last people I would want to see run as president, also for a number of good reasons.