Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

This announcement was posted on IWB at: http://investmentwatchblog.com/trump-im ... stigation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We can only hope that any new investigation will not just be focused on Saudi Arabia. However, if he pursues this, there are indications that the Saudi's will start pointing fingers on their own . . . . which COULD blow the whole thing wide-open. Hurray!!!!!

Extract:

by IWB · Published November 10, 2016 · Updated November 11, 2016

by Baxter Dmitry

Donald Trump believes that 9/11 has not been properly investigated and has promised to find out what really happened when he takes office in January.

Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Trump believes that 9/11 has not been properly investigated and he plans to get to the bottom of it. “First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” Trump said.

The election of Donald Trump has rocked the establishment and things are only going to get rockier for them during his first term. There is a reason George W. Bush didn’t vote for Trump in the election, leaving the presidential line blank and voting Republican down-ballot. Trump has pledged to investigate 9/11 in a way it has not been investigated before.

For the first time 9/11 will be investigated by someone who isn’t part of the establishment, with skin in the game and plenty to lose.

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” Trump announced to supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document,” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed – inexplicably – during the September 11 attacks.

Donald Trump has also taken cracks at former president George W. Bush. There will be no covering up for former presidents on Trump’s watch.

“The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush,” he said in a February debate. “He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe.”

“Why did the administration at the time not take legal means against Saudi Arabia? Weren’t 19 of the high-jackers from Saudi Arabia? Americans deserve answers and I will definitely request a new investigation so that this horrible tragedy never happens again.”

Donald Trump and the 9/11 Truth movement

While Trump might be railing against the establishment in reopening the 9/11 investigation, he has received support on this issue from a number of public personalities who have demanded the case be revisited – and not behind closed doors.

Former Senator Bob Graham has been demanding a new, transparent investigation “For years I have been campaigning for the release of the 2002 Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee 9/11 Inquiry’s report, to no avail” explains the former Governor of Florida. “These missing pages point to the direct involvement of the government of Saudi Arabia. Why are these being kept secret? Who has to gain from these games of secrecy?” he asks.

“I have read these documents myself and if the American public knew what was in these documents, there would be a revolution tomorrow in the streets of America” he acknowledged during a radio interview. “Americans deserve to know the truth” he concluded, visibly angered by the whole affair. . . . . . . . .

But with President Trump’s executive powers, everything has changed. The establishment are on edge. More than half the country doesn’t believe the official version of what happened that day. There is now a renewed belief that this biggest of lies and cover ups is about to be dismantled.

The establishment did all it could to destroy Trump the outsider’s election chances at election. Now they are on edge.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

Post by Alaris »

Just when I thought Trump may be a whole lot smarter than his campaign made him out to be....at least his heart still seems way more aligned with lawful good than I previously thought.

The Gadiantons won't want to let go of their power and they certainly don't want to be exposed. I fear something will happen before Trump takes office. Something with the end result being no Trump in the WH.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

As nice as it would be to get a real investigation , I'm thinking this is not a legitimate story.

The story was carried originally at The "World News Daily Report" in October 2015 (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us). They have a disclaimer saying all stories there are fake:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

More fake/false news from the rad-right?!

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

rewcox wrote:More fake/false news from the rad-right?!

Or are you just part of the coverup?

Nothing to see here folks, move along.
dc

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

rewcox wrote:More fake/false news from the rad-right?!
Just the opposite, I suspect in this case. World News Daily leans right, and I really don't trust much of their stuff from past experience. I think they cater to a certain element within the Religious Right that will buy just about anything. World News Daily Report, however, is a satire paper making fun of WND, apparently. I highly doubt the right is behind WNDR.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Speaking of terrorism, I wonder if Trump's insurance on his properties will go up? Any radicalized group now have targets all over the world that would certainly get Trump's extra attention if anything were to happen to any of his assets. I could potentially see war contractors setting up false flag operations too.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

This can't be worse than creating another government department/committee to perform some mostly pointless oversight of something mostly irrelevant to needing oversight.

Since this is a 9/11 thread, I shamelessly plug "The Power of Nightmares" 3-part documentary: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares
Enjoy! :D

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel wrote:Speaking of terrorism, I wonder if Trump's insurance on his properties will go up? Any radicalized group now have targets all over the world that would certainly get Trump's extra attention if anything were to happen to any of his assets. I could potentially see war contractors setting up false flag operations too.
Will America Pay to Protect Trump Buildings All Over the World?

As Donald Trump prepares to assume the U.S. presidency, luxury towers from Istanbul to Manila that bear his name become de facto government symbols, making them potential terrorist targets. Experts say the question of how to protect them and who should pay poses a complex ethical and legal dilemma.

Trump himself has acknowledged that his election makes his "a hotter brand" but he hasn’t publicly addressed how to protect buildings that carry the emblem of the presidency without the security of U.S. embassies.

More from Bloomberg.com: Putin Shows Off Russia's Embarrassing Aircraft Carrier
"If a terrorist is looking for a symbolic American target to hit that’s relatively accessible, tall buildings with the new president’s name emblazoned on them would be very attractive," saidMatthew Bryza, a former U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan and a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council. "It would be very expensive to protect them as well. It’s worrisome. "

The security dilemma will persist regardless of what measures Trump takes to step back from his business. Trump is due to announce his plan to remove himself from his organization at a Dec. 15 news conference. If he hands management or even ownership of the business to his grown children, the Trump name would likely remain on skyscrapers in cities that are on high alert for terrorist attacks.

‘Asking for Trouble’
"It’s asking for trouble,” said Richard Painter, who was President George W. Bush’s White House ethics lawyer. "We have to have protection for those buildings. Will it be U.S. taxpayer money or foreign government money? Foreign government funding raises constitutional issues."

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

alaris wrote:Just when I thought Trump may be a whole lot smarter than his campaign made him out to be....at least his heart still seems way more aligned with lawful good than I previously thought.

The Gadiantons won't want to let go of their power and they certainly don't want to be exposed. I fear something will happen before Trump takes office. Something with the end result being no Trump in the WH.

I agree. maybe it just constant reading, maybe all that has happened, but I have butterflies about a lot of trumps remarks. but I have had these same feelings in the past. but with trump, the reality is there. just saying.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

JandD6572 wrote:
alaris wrote:Just when I thought Trump may be a whole lot smarter than his campaign made him out to be....at least his heart still seems way more aligned with lawful good than I previously thought.

I agree. maybe it just constant reading, maybe all that has happened, but I have butterflies about a lot of trumps remarks. but I have had these same feelings in the past. but with trump, the reality is there. just saying.
I have butterflies about a lot of remarks about Trump.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel wrote: December 6th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Joel wrote:Speaking of terrorism, I wonder if Trump's insurance on his properties will go up? Any radicalized group now have targets all over the world that would certainly get Trump's extra attention if anything were to happen to any of his assets. I could potentially see war contractors setting up false flag operations too.
Will America Pay to Protect Trump Buildings All Over the World?

As Donald Trump prepares to assume the U.S. presidency, luxury towers from Istanbul to Manila that bear his name become de facto government symbols, making them potential terrorist targets. Experts say the question of how to protect them and who should pay poses a complex ethical and legal dilemma.

Trump himself has acknowledged that his election makes his "a hotter brand" but he hasn’t publicly addressed how to protect buildings that carry the emblem of the presidency without the security of U.S. embassies.

More from Bloomberg.com: Putin Shows Off Russia's Embarrassing Aircraft Carrier
"If a terrorist is looking for a symbolic American target to hit that’s relatively accessible, tall buildings with the new president’s name emblazoned on them would be very attractive," saidMatthew Bryza, a former U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan and a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council. "It would be very expensive to protect them as well. It’s worrisome. "

The security dilemma will persist regardless of what measures Trump takes to step back from his business. Trump is due to announce his plan to remove himself from his organization at a Dec. 15 news conference. If he hands management or even ownership of the business to his grown children, the Trump name would likely remain on skyscrapers in cities that are on high alert for terrorist attacks.

‘Asking for Trouble’
"It’s asking for trouble,” said Richard Painter, who was President George W. Bush’s White House ethics lawyer. "We have to have protection for those buildings. Will it be U.S. taxpayer money or foreign government money? Foreign government funding raises constitutional issues."
Secret Service budget asks for $25M to protect Trump Tower