Ron Paul: Trump Needs To Resist Neocons And Shadow Government Elites

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

"There is a lot of influence by people which are actually more powerful than our government itself”
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - November 11, 2016

Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... WrVJHtejkQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Former Congressman and Libertarian icon Ron Paul issued a warning to President-elect Donald Trump Friday, saying that neocons and shadow government figures are going to attempt to infiltrate and influence his presidency and prevent him from achieving successful change.

“Unfortunately, there has been several neoconservatives that are getting closer to Trump. And if he gets his advice from them then I do not think that is a good sign,” Paul told RT anchor Peter Lavelle.

“We look at the president, we look at what he said, we look at what he might do when you look at his advisors,” Paul said.

“But quite frankly there is an outside source which we refer to as the ‘deep state’ or the ‘shadow government’.” Paul warned.

“There is a lot of influence by people which are actually more powerful than our government itself, our president,” the congressman said.

“Yes, Trump is his own guy, more so than most of those who have ever been in before. We hope he can maintain an independence and go in the right direction. But I fear the fact that there is so much that can be done secretly, out of control of our apparent government and out of the view of so many citizens,” Paul urged.

Paul touched on the potential to radically alter US foreign policy to be less interventionist and hawkish, something he has long been an advocate for.

“During the campaign, he did talk a little bit about backing off and being less confrontational to Russia and I like that.” Paul noted.

“He criticized some the wars in the Middle East at the same time. He believes we should accelerate the war against ISIS and terrorism, without showing he has an understanding of what causes terrorism.” Paul added.

The former Congressman also warned that wars and military interventions can sometimes be forced upon a sitting President by dark actors.

“Sometimes the false flags and the unintended consequences are beyond the control of even a sincere President that would prefer that not to happen.” Paul noted.

Paul said that he believes it will be difficult for Trump to break the US away from NATO, as the candidate suggested he would do.

“Get the United States out of NATO, we should have never joined.” Paul said, noting that the long term goals of the US was to stay out of entangled military and political alliances.

“I’m optimistic in the long run, but it’s going to be messy in the short run,” Paul said, adding “The odds of Trump winning that argument are very slim.”

Paul also warned that Trump’s temperament on the international stage should not be taken lightly.

“He does not like to get pushed around so if it looks like we’re getting pushed around in the world his reflexes will be rather quick and they are not going to be wishy-washy, and that should concern people as well,” Paul said.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ron Paul: Trump Needs To Resist Neocons And Shadow Government Elites

Post by JohnnyL »

I totally agree with him, and I hope that RP doesn't just say this, but that he calls Trump up and meets with him, then helps him choose. I wish Chaffetz and Amash would do that, too.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I don't recall Ron Paul mentioning anything about one world government, globalists, conspiracy to overthrow our government, or anything of the sort while running for POTUS, but it seems he was well aware of plans of the United Nations organization to "expand the organization into a true world government, complete with taxes, courts, and possibly a standing army."

Speaking in the House of Representatives 29 April 2003, Congressman Paul stated, as reported on his thelibertycommittee.org web page: "...Perhaps it’s time to stop trying to manipulate the UN, and start asserting our national sovereignty. If we do not, rest assured that the UN will continue to interfere not only in our nation’s foreign policy matters, but in our domestic policies as well. UN globalists are not satisfied by meddling only in international disputes. They increasingly want to influence our domestic environmental, trade, labor, tax, and gun laws. UN global planners fully intend to expand the organization into a true world government, complete with taxes, courts, and possibly a standing army. This is not an alarmist statement; these goals are readily promoted on the UN’s own website. UN planners do not care about national sovereignty; in fact they are openly opposed to it. They correctly view it as an obstacle to their plans. They simply aren’t interested in our Constitution and republican form of government."

And at an event near Austin, Texas on August 30th, 2003, Congressman Paul was asked: "...If we can take a look at the big picture, could you tell us, the people in this room, any information that you may have of an international and deceptive conspiracy to overthrow the American Republic and its Constitution & Bill Of Rights in order to set up and usher in a totalitarian World Government likely espoused under the UN also.."? Congressman Paul replied: " He asked if there was an international conspiracy to overthrow our government. The answer is "Yes". I think there are 25,000 individuals that have used offices of powers, and they are in our Universities and they are in our Congresses, and they believe in One World Government. And if you believe in One World Government, then you are talking about undermining National Sovereignty and you are talking about setting up something that you could well call a Dictatorship - and those plans are there!..."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I worked in Ron Paul's very first campaign as a Congressman for the area around Houston, TX. As a bonus, I was a senior in high school and got credit in my civics class for being a campaign worker. As a Texan, it's been my pleasure over the years to hear him speak in small gatherings. Respect!

Trump would do well to listen to Paul, but he hasn't and he won't. Already you can see the CFR/One Worlders lining up to serve with Trump. Too bad.

By the way, do you know who really won the election for president this time? Nobody won.

(ANTIMEDIA Op-Ed) “Nobody for President, that’s my campaign slogan,” Nick Cannon asserted in “Too Broke to Vote,” his viral criticism of the American electoral process from March of this year. Now, it turns out nobody for president won the 2016 election in a landslide.

According to new voter turnout statistics from the 2016 election, 47 percent of Americans voted for nobody, far outweighing the votes cast for Trump (25.5 percent) and Hillary (25.6 percent) by eligible voters.

And the “I voted for nobody” group is actually much larger than the 47 percent reported because that number only includes eligible voters. How many millions of Americans under the legal voting age — not to mention the countless millions who have lost their voting rights — voted for nobody, as well? Factoring in those individuals, around 193 million people did not vote for Trump or Clinton. That’s nearly two-thirds of the population of the United States.

Nobody also seemingly won the presidential primaries, with only 9 percent of Americans casting their votes for either Trump or Clinton.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Ron Paul is the only member/candidate for Congress to whom I have ever donated money, except for myself when I ran for the U.S. "House" from Arizona in 2008. I am afraid that Silver is right; it appears that Trump will be manipulated by the globalists.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

lundbaek wrote:Ron Paul is the only member/candidate for Congress to whom I have ever donated money, except for myself when I ran for the U.S. "House" from Arizona in 2008. I am afraid that Silver is right; it appears that Trump will be manipulated by the globalists.
Lundbaek,
I don't want to be right. I wish Trump were a true patriot. Or rather I wish a hero like Captain Moroni in the book of Alma would arise. We must wait a little longer it seems.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Silver wrote:I worked in Ron Paul's very first campaign as a Congressman for the area around Houston, TX. As a bonus, I was a senior in high school and got credit in my civics class for being a campaign worker. As a Texan, it's been my pleasure over the years to hear him speak in small gatherings. Respect!

Trump would do well to listen to Paul, but he hasn't and he won't. Already you can see the CFR/One Worlders lining up to serve with Trump. Too bad.

By the way, do you know who really won the election for president this time? Nobody won.

(ANTIMEDIA Op-Ed) “Nobody for President, that’s my campaign slogan,” Nick Cannon asserted in “Too Broke to Vote,” his viral criticism of the American electoral process from March of this year. Now, it turns out nobody for president won the 2016 election in a landslide.

According to new voter turnout statistics from the 2016 election, 47 percent of Americans voted for nobody, far outweighing the votes cast for Trump (25.5 percent) and Hillary (25.6 percent) by eligible voters.

And the “I voted for nobody” group is actually much larger than the 47 percent reported because that number only includes eligible voters. How many millions of Americans under the legal voting age — not to mention the countless millions who have lost their voting rights — voted for nobody, as well? Factoring in those individuals, around 193 million people did not vote for Trump or Clinton. That’s nearly two-thirds of the population of the United States.

Nobody also seemingly won the presidential primaries, with only 9 percent of Americans casting their votes for either Trump or Clinton.

Que in Jasons 150 links on Ron Pauls rich sugar daddy bilderburger Peter Thiel.. :ymdevil: