A Constitutional Crisis?.......

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

A Constitutional Crisis?.......

Post by friendsofthe »

If you have followed my blogs or read my books you know that much of what I write has to do with the prophesied 42 months that leads us to the Second Coming. To be truthful, I thought we would have seen some sort of false flag for sure before now in the form of a huge financial crash, civil war or terrorism on a grand scale. Now, with the election just two days away, it looks like the election itself and the revelations revealing massive, unfathomable corruption at the top may be all we need to get us into the 42 months.

If Hillary were to win in spite of the plethora of obvious reasons why she should not, what will be the reaction of the people? Who could possibly have any confidence in the new president elect? Would this situation not lead us into a constitutional crisis? Would it not make sense that the gads would use this situation to get us into martial law? What say you?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: A Constitutional Crisis?.......

Post by friendsofthe »

Would Trump contest the results of the election? Will Hillary, our president elect be indicted? How does current situation with the Supreme Court figure into this mess? Lots of interesting questions….

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

friendsofthe wrote:If you have followed my blogs or read my books you know that much of what I write has to do with the prophesied 42 months that leads us to the Second Coming. To be truthful, I thought we would have seen some sort of false flag for sure before now in the form of a huge financial crash, civil war or terrorism on a grand scale. Now, with the election just two days away, it looks like the election itself and the revelations revealing massive, unfathomable corruption at the top may be all we need to get us into the 42 months.

If Hillary were to win in spite of the plethora of obvious reasons why she should not, what will be the reaction of the people? Who could possibly have any confidence in the new president elect? Would this situation not lead us into a constitutional crisis? Would it not make sense that the gads would use this situation to get us into martial law? What say you?
I think the 42 months is a false notion in terms of the second coming.
I think the 1260 "days" actually refers to years, and have already occured.
570AD = the ascension of Gregory the Great and the birth of Mohammed heralding the final death blow of the great apostasy. 1260 years on brings us to 1830 and the restoration of the church and it's emergence from the wilderness.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

I think no matter who wins the election there is nothing but trouble ahead.

Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Heber C. Kimball and others spoke of the eventual downfall of this nation. The description is father against son, son against father, mother against daughter, daughter against mother, city against city, state against state.

To me that sounds like politics. Nothing divides families like politics. As the Spirit of the Lord is withdrawn just as the Nephites, Thanksgiving Day dinner arguments, on a national scale, erupting to violence. Red states vs. blue states?

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

paulrobots wrote:I think no matter who wins the election there is nothing but trouble ahead.

Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Heber C. Kimball and others spoke of the eventual downfall of this nation. The description is father against son, son against father, mother against daughter, daughter against mother, city against city, state against state.

To me that sounds like politics. Nothing divides families like politics. As the Spirit of the Lord is withdrawn just as the Nephites, Thanksgiving Day dinner arguments, on a national scale, erupting to violence. Red states vs. blue states?
I think there may be a lot of substance to your observation here Paul. People who value their inalienable rights and are sick and tired of govt intrusion and disregard for those rights are getting fed up with supporting and paying for folks who believe that all rights should be given by govt. and statism is the govt option of choice. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see new calls for secession and division between these different factions. It should get interesting..

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

I believe there will be civil unrest regardless of who wins.

If Clinton wins, I believe the right and alt-right will see it as the complete end of the rule of law in our country, and the election rigged.

If Trump wins, I expect massive anger on the left as they will consider it the reversal of the progressive movement and loss of entitlements. I have heard many of them say things like Trump would set them back 50 years. So at the very least I expect a lot of agit-prop in this scenario.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Mark wrote:
paulrobots wrote:I think no matter who wins the election there is nothing but trouble ahead.

I think there may be a lot of substance to your observation here Paul. People who value their inalienable rights and are sick and tired of govt intrusion and disregard for those rights are getting fed up with supporting and paying for folks who believe that all rights should be given by govt. and statism is the govt option of choice. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see new calls for secession and division between these different factions. It should get interesting..
This may be the explanation of what 3NE 7 means for us. It describes the Nephite nation's chief judge being murdered and the nation dividing into tribes.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

If Trump wins there will be riots by the left.
If Hillary wins there will be a financial crash sooner rather than later but I feel the immediate aftermath will be a short calm before the storm.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

there's been protests so far and California was concidering cession...