Trump = 777?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Trump = 777?

Post by LdsMarco »

Donald Trump will be 70 years, 7 months & 7 days old precisely on Presidential Inauguration Day 2017. Coincidence? That’s pretty hard to have happen by coincidence. I don't pretend to know if it means anything. Politics is not my main focus, but I looked into it and thought I would share. Do with it what you will.
Last edited by LdsMarco on November 4th, 2016, 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Donald Trump: Is The 777 Prophecy A Coincidence?

Post by rewcox »

That would be Boeing. Boeing 777.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Better than 666...

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Interesting coincidence, but it really doesn't mean anything

paulrobots
captain of 100

Re: Trump = 777?

Post by paulrobots »

It is year 5777 on the Jewish calender. 7 represents completion, as in, God rested on the seventh day. It is also used in Revelations as the 7 judgements.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_(number" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

According to the Bible, Lamech, the father of Noah lived for 777 years.[1]

Judaism Edit
The numbers 3[2] and 7[3] are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition.

Christianity Edit
Christian denominations consider seven to be a holy number because Genesis says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day, therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666.[4] Because God rested on the 7th day, that is the reason for the observance of the Hebrew Sabbath on the last day of the week. The 7th day of the week is indicated on the Hebrew Lunar calendar containing 13 months of four weeks each. According to the American publication, the Orthodox Study Bible, 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity.[5] The Watcher Community uses it as a reference to the 7 angels, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls of wrath from the Book of Revelation.

Thelema Edit
777 is also found in the title of the book 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley pertaining to the law of thelema.[6]

Other traditions Edit
In other traditions and teachings, seven is seen as the perfect number that holds creation and the universe together.[7] Religious or mythological cosmology refers to seven heavens, ancient Indian spiritual texts detail seven chakras and esoteric teachings describe seven planes of creation.